Next Last
huh

Eagle Bay, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
what do you think about this fella?
Friend

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2010
Michael AKA "CHIPPER" Souza is one of the most kind hearted person's you will ever meet.He has struggled throughout his life with drug addiction.His life really took a turn for the worse when he let himself get tangled up with misty and that gem of a smith family.He has lost the respect of his own family and some of his friends for defending her instead of his children.Chipper, you could do so much better for yourself and your children.The Souza's are good educated people and have wealth to prove it.They don't bother anyone, unless you mess with them of course,Then you better look out!!! It upsets me to see him destroy his life for that skank he calls a WIFE.They say love is blind he is definately SIGHTLESS!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2010
Never heard of him....
this and that

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2010
read the arrest reports hes always front page
Misty Souza

Northville, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2010
Friend wrote:
Michael AKA "CHIPPER" Souza is one of the most kind hearted person's you will ever meet.He has struggled throughout his life with drug addiction.His life really took a turn for the worse when he let himself get tangled up with misty and that gem of a smith family.He has lost the respect of his own family and some of his friends for defending her instead of his children.Chipper, you could do so much better for yourself and your children.The Souza's are good educated people and have wealth to prove it.They don't bother anyone, unless you mess with them of course,Then you better look out!!! It upsets me to see him destroy his life for that skank he calls a WIFE.They say love is blind he is definately SIGHTLESS!!!!!!!!
whtver grow up and stop it withe you lies.
no them all

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2010
the name tells the story have a question just ask
omg2

Glens Falls, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2010
Misty Souza wrote:
<quoted text>
whtver grow up and stop it withe you lies.
Let me translate.....

WHATEVER, Grow up and stop it WITH YOUR lies!
FUNNY

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2010
Booty-ILicious is going to have your man LOL!
FUNNY

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2010
MY friends and i always get what we go after!We are cool, and HOT like that. Looser misty.
FUNNY

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2010
If you had attended school more often you could have learned to spell,maybe!
omg

Queensbury, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2010
"looser" did u mean "loser"??..how much school have you attended?
aka chipper

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2010
look everyone sc*mbag mark smith is putting his two sence in everywhere. Go curl up somewhere and die u low life
mark smith

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2010
hey chipper u no some day youre gonna have to show up where iam so u little 4 eyed punk im gonna knock u ass out when i see u and by the way when u and youre 3 boyfreinds grow a little hair u should come visit me and my 2 brothers and by the way chipper ohh sorry chippy i no u guys broke my windows in my truck along with saville misty spilled the beans idiot ok u got away with it lucky u but why did u guys run that night scared of a bullet and yes when u guys were at my mothers using my kids diapers and eating there food because u guys spent youre money on drugs like always tommyboy was banging misty behind youre back i wasnt liying to u he even came got her a few times when u werent there man lisa is right when shr told misty not 2 trust youre punk ass see u soon i hope
FUNNY

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2010
Lordy,LORDY who hasn't banged misty marky boy.you probably got a little your self.That explains the retardation that plagues your smith family.You dirty inbred boeeyyy!
FUNNY

United States

#16 Jul 22, 2010
Tommy could you put misty on bottom next time so your 500 lbs would pop the scrawny little twit like a big ole ZIT!
jaikin

United States

#17 Jul 22, 2010
funny u must be a girl u have no balls put u real name here well visit smith bust his ass to support his family and hell also bust youre face u pepole talk shit about him but dont to his face now show up or shut up
FUNNY

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2010
Sorry have been to his scum hole,don't care to go back!
FUNNY

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2010
Gotta go,my girls and i are going downtown to find chipper and have some fun.HAppy chatting losers!!!
aka chipper

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2010
mark smith wrote:
hey chipper u no some day youre gonna have to show up where iam so u little 4 eyed punk im gonna knock u ass out when i see u and by the way when u and youre 3 boyfreinds grow a little hair u should come visit me and my 2 brothers and by the way chipper ohh sorry chippy i no u guys broke my windows in my truck along with saville misty spilled the beans idiot ok u got away with it lucky u but why did u guys run that night scared of a bullet and yes when u guys were at my mothers using my kids diapers and eating there food because u guys spent youre money on drugs like always tommyboy was banging misty behind youre back i wasnt liying to u he even came got her a few times when u werent there man lisa is right when shr told misty not 2 trust youre punk ass see u soon i hope
for one mark i didnt break your f*cking window..I already took a lie detector test for it. why would i lie about it, what do you think im scared because if you do your dead wrong buddy. Mark you run your mouth so much but thats allyou do is call the cops so why bother. you are not worth getting arrested for.. like i said whenever you feel froggy b*tch thats all you have to do is leap...i got something for u buddy!!!!!!!!!11
mark smith

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2010
bring it up boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skanky Teigan Viccarelli 6 hr butt nut 5
Who would make a good OESJ BOE Member Fri Sophie 31
News Team, school at odds over facility use (Jan '12) Fri Wolf 20
Village of Fort Plain is Broke Fri Shane 1
OESJ Newsletter Apr 19 Not true 29
Who are the hottest guys in Ft. Plain (Jun '16) Apr 19 LmFaOOOO 11
zain barber (Jul '13) Apr 19 West st 14

Fort Plain Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Plain Mortgages