|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

supportben wrote:
Ben Compton Jr.
would be the best amyor Fort Plain could ever have
Mayor Barton has done a great job. It would be hard to replace him. I don't think Ben would do a good job.
Lobe

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

It wouldn't be hard to replace Barton at all. I personally think Robert Perry would make a good mayor.
gen-zog

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Lobe wrote:
It wouldn't be hard to replace Barton at all. I personally think Robert Perry would make a good mayor.
lol lol lol
peg

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Lobe wrote:
Bob Perry's WIFE would be a good mayor. She is one smart cookie.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Just get rid of Barton!

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

PS Trader wrote:
Just get rid of Barton!
Careful what you ask for.
Scumbag

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I have heard scumbag Quack is not running for the new Legislature seat and is running against our great Mayor Barton.

Quackenbush should just retire with all of his corrupt buddies.
Voter

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Maybe Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara will come run for Mayor- you know, the one who beat Quackenbush in the Election? He's been pretty helpful through all of this. In fact, while Quackebush was up to his neck in mud, helping our residents, Santabarbara sent a "representative" from his office to shake hands with people. We get that you don't like Quack- but honestly, nobody cares. Especially in this situation!
So True

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Voter wrote:
Maybe Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara will come run for Mayor- you know, the one who beat Quackenbush in the Election? He's been pretty helpful through all of this. In fact, while Quackebush was up to his neck in mud, helping our residents, Santabarbara sent a "representative" from his office to shake hands with people. We get that you don't like Quack- but honestly, nobody cares. Especially in this situation!
Have you noticed while all the photo OPS are going on with Cuomo, Gillibrand, Shumer the one guy who isn't there trying to Hog the camera during these bad times in Fort Plain. I heard Quackenbush say the other day he will meet with them in private but will not give camera time as he has been through this over and over and aafter a day we never see them again. And your right Santabarbara has yet to arrive. Could you imagine if Quackenbush had won that seat the aid he would have been screaming for and this guy cant even drive 30 minutes to get here.
now wait a minute

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

mayor barton is doing a fantastic job right now and always has in this little town...everyone thinks its so easy have at it! i for one am proud of how fast fp is getting cleaned up and how everyone is pulling together...mayor barton is one man he is not GOD do not expect miracles from him he is doing a wonderful job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fort Plain Forum right now

Search the Fort Plain Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Senoir trip to Florida 2 hr TAYLOR RUSSO 5
Wagner Mansion (Oct '10) 4 hr Jamie Eiss 16
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,276
Accept offer - or else 5 hr neil team 6 51
Devil King 5 hr neil team 6 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Plain Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Plain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE