Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

hello just like to let you all know he is selling cigs real great prices,you can stop up to 55 waddell avenue or see his fat ass girl friend lois Skiffington at dollor general in st,johnsville if i was you all wait to see him gives good deal he also has a lot of items for sale so check it out
friend

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

very nice hopefully he will get caught never trust him.full of lies.looks like he is a quite man, he will steal from you if you turn your back.cant believe he is with the slob lois he cheated on carol for years with the pig,and for boog to allow her in her home the home carol put together what a joke poor carol
ado

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

yall need to worry about your fu**ing selves alright ....they are not selling ciggerettes.qhy snrt you go n get yupur facts straight bc obviouslly you ont know whta up and deff nt them sellin ciggsn you def nt up either ...hahaha
greg

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

oh hey ado again! looks like you dont have your facts straight my friend it seems to me like the two who first commented know the smiths personally cause theyhit the nail ont he head. as far as boogand the sister in florida goes the apples dont fall far from the tree boog obv doesnt care about the home her mother provided for her she has diff men in there every couple months and now is preg and lets her fathers mistress take care of her child more than she does. wait till this youngin comes taxpayers will be payin for that one too. I dont doubt dave is sellin ciggs he was having the hogans sell them for him this summer and anything to make a quick buck. theres a word for poeple like them, twotiming gold diggers
canjo resident

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

as a friend of the family i know very well this talk is true,lois is being taken advantage of and doesnt realize this.she is the talk of the family,dave isnt happy she needs to move back with her son in her trailer.dave still runs around.she thinks he is faithful she needs to follow him some night when he picks his lady friend up to go on road with him.and little hoagie will lie for dave so no asking him lois just follow.amanda tells that she doesnt like lois but its free babysetter how nice,tonya told my aunt that when they went on the cruise she was hopeing lois didnt go and kept her from alot of the pictures taken,tonya doesnt like lois at all just rolls with the flow.wait til the baby is born heads will turn walter lewis will be in a rutt..
justincase

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

canjo resient is the famous tuesday gray.
all

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

greg wrote:
oh hey ado again! looks like you dont have your facts straight my friend it seems to me like the two who first commented know the smiths personally cause theyhit the nail ont he head. as far as boogand the sister in florida goes the apples dont fall far from the tree boog obv doesnt care about the home her mother provided for her she has diff men in there every couple months and now is preg and lets her fathers mieally ??bc re of her child more than she does. wait till this youngin comes taxpayers will be payin for that one too. I dont doubt dave is sellin ciggs he was having the hogans sell them for him this summer and anything to make a quick buck. theres a word for poeple like them, twotiming gold diggers
oh really??i got my facts straight im the girlfriend of one of the hoagans and i know 4 a fact tht they were not selling ciggs for dave this summer.....soo u shuld deff get ur facts straight there hunny......Soo before you go saying sh*t maybee u should find out the real info and stop sccuseing in stead of assumeing and think you know bc you dont ,you have no idea...Hav e A GOOD DAY ...trust me theyre not going to lose sleep over this bc they know whts what n whats important, and your deff not important , thanks..
:)
canjo resident

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

justincase wrote:
canjo resient is the famous tuesday gray.
lmfao your wrong
canjo resident

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

to all who think they know about dave there wrong.i have known him for years he is a snake ask his brothers,,,i have worked in area for 25 yrs he is no good
All

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

hahaha your wrong ur just assumeing ...What you mad bc he aint with you ??awww soo sAD sorry :(...hahaha
lol

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

haha hes gross...so is his whole family!
spelling police

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

your= Is that your point?
you're= you're right.(short for you are)
There= There are many truble makers on Topix.
Their= Their spelling is horrible.
They're= They're never going to learn.
Question

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Dave still selling bags of ciggs?
st johns

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

so who cares what others do u must get them if u know
question

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Im asking if he still sells them! im not making a statement tard
jer

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

dave dont sell them anymore he has people like amanda man hands's baby daddys and hoagies selling them for him.
beck

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

hopefully she gets a paternity test for this poor child also. sad
whitey

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

honestly who cares what the hogger does with her life.she learned from her daddy he cheated on carol for years havent you heard carol wasnt dead one hour he was out to the bar fucking around,boog is the lowest form of scum she allows the fat bitch Lois to come to her mothers house knowing carol hated that woman.my hope is that all Smiths rot in hell ot a good one on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fort Plain Forum right now

Search the Fort Plain Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fox News Commie 6,349
town of st.j 8 hr out of the loop 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
reorganizational meeting Wed mrsuper 100
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
What happened? Wed taxed to death 7
Who is this Jordan kid that thinks he's all that? Wed Helpforyou 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Plain Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Plain People Search