prescription junkie
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blizzard

Glens Falls, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
there's a couple that live at the beginning of lincoln street the guys name is lou. he's the biggest prescription junkie around. he spends his days looking for drugs. his wife jolene works so she can afford his habit and they have a bad a** son who has no home trainin that they dont pay any mind to. All she do is talk about people when she has skeletons in her closet. lou stays high so much he doesnt relize his wife is cheating on him and he goes around tryin to have sex with lil girls. What do you guys think about that?
GRR

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2010
another useless thread..

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2010
GRR wrote:
another useless thread..
Agreed
supid thread

Gloversville, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2010
blizzard wrote:
there's a couple that live at the beginning of lincoln street the guys name is lou. he's the biggest prescription junkie around. he spends his days looking for drugs. his wife jolene works so she can afford his habit and they have a bad a** son who has no home trainin that they dont pay any mind to. All she do is talk about people when she has skeletons in her closet. lou stays high so much he doesnt relize his wife is cheating on him and he goes around tryin to have sex with lil girls. What do you guys think about that?
try using spell check hillbilly
Plain

Corning, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Don't tell topix readers, tell the authorities.
pissedoff

Gloversville, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2010
they happen to be very nice people who dont bother anyone.both their sons are nice kids.maybe you should mind your own business
Seriously

Queensbury, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2010
pissedoff wrote:
they happen to be very nice people who dont bother anyone.both their sons are nice kids.maybe you should mind your own business
There sons nice kids? far from it. Derick is such a bad kid its not even funny. None of the kids on their street play with him because the parents won't allow them to because he is so bad. Their oldest son I don't know so I won't judge him. But when their 11 yr old picks on 7yr olds really needs an ass whooping and needs to be taught some manners. And yes Jolene cheats on him and he is a junkie.
yankeeswinger

Queensbury, NY

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Sounds like this street is really something. I have seen these kids in action and they are bullies. They only learn what they see at home. It seems as if Fort Plain has turned into a bully town. It is to bad as that street used to be one of the nicer ones there. Getting drugs that way is a good way to go to prison. He will find the right person and it will be an undercover. Oh well!
darla
#9 Nov 11, 2010
dont forget nick yager, tommy deacon,and chris hayes they all do it with lou! lou u outta feel ashamed of urself hooking all these young kids up with drugs! pills, pain patches even alcohol, not good!! im glad my kids r grown and gone away from this hell hole of a town these idiots r tearing up any good that we had in these towns!!
pissed off

Northville, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2010
derick happens to play with other kids on that st.seen him playing myself.theres a whole group of boys on that st that play together.as for the oldest boy hes a very nice kid too.jolene is a sweetheart who would do anything for anyone obviously you dont know her.as for lou are you his dr ?how would you know what prescription drugs he has?whats the matter he wouldnt give you any ?people really should mind there own business instead of running other people down all the time.and if derick picked on your daughter did you talk to jolene and lou about it because i know they would not allow him to do that.
caring parent

Northville, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2010
i live on lincoln st my kid plays with jolenes.derick is a good boy who has a mom an dad who love him an take care of him.who are you seriously?i think i know who you are .whatta hypocrite you are.look in the mirror for a bully .
confused

Glens Falls, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2010
caring parent wrote:
i live on lincoln st my kid plays with jolenes.derick is a good boy who has a mom an dad who love him an take care of him.who are you seriously?i think i know who you are .whatta hypocrite you are.look in the mirror for a bully .
what?
information

Glens Falls, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2010
caring parent wrote:
who hasn't seen lou walking around with that plastic in his mouth sucking on that patch
yankeeswinger

Glens Falls, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2010
do you people know the meaning of a "bully?" streets away are talking obout this kid and this family. they think they are still in Amsterdam
Kelly

Glens Falls, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2010
darla wrote:
dont forget nick yager, tommy deacon,and chris hayes they all do it with lou! lou u outta feel ashamed of urself hooking all these young kids up with drugs! pills, pain patches even alcohol, not good!! im glad my kids r grown and gone away from this hell hole of a town these idiots r tearing up any good that we had in these towns!!
well mayb if these kids had stability in their life! they cant be perfect with unfit parents who treat these teenagers like their party buddys cant blame lou when someof these kids have parents right behind them encouraging this gross behavir
darla
#17 Nov 13, 2010
lou knows right from wrong whats next he gonna give his kid a patch and say get high?? he is a disgrace!! i think jolene should get rid of his sorry as*! lou u r a dirty lowlife who is making it easier for these kids to b on drugs! what r u thinking??? i can blame him and not all those kids have bad parentsi know that for a fact!! these kids r just rebels without a cause! my kids have cut loose a little here and their i raised them good but some kids stray its all if u can catch it in time and try to steer them in the right direction again! now my kids r grown and graduated college and r making a hell of a life for themselves!
watchingu

Glens Falls, NY

#18 Nov 14, 2010
btw lou there is a hairdresser across the street u should visit sometime.or is that hairball of a head what u use to hide the patches,pills,and needles for on the go?nasty ass
Kelly

Glens Falls, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2010
darla wrote:
lou knows right from wrong whats next he gonna give his kid a patch and say get high?? he is a disgrace!! i think jolene should get rid of his sorry as*! lou u r a dirty lowlife who is making it easier for these kids to b on drugs! what r u thinking??? i can blame him and not all those kids have bad parentsi know that for a fact!! these kids r just rebels without a cause! my kids have cut loose a little here and their i raised them good but some kids stray its all if u can catch it in time and try to steer them in the right direction again! now my kids r grown and graduated college and r making a hell of a life for themselves!
Apparently yo9u dont know these kids parents because only one of them have a decent family
one of t hem have a mom whos been in and out of jail her hole life

so yah when you live in a drug filled house your hole life it will be hard not to do drugs when your mom encouragesit and tells you where to get it
Dee

Glens Falls, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2010
Ya, I know what "mom" you are talkin about.
She is no mother of the year, thats for sure.
Should still be in jail and never gotten her daughter back always has people running in and out of her house. piece of shit.
Jack

Glens Falls, NY

#21 Nov 14, 2010
^^^^ that girl screws everyone i swear she has a new bf every month n lets him n his friends wander round her house n her childs n come in n out wen they please disgustin i tell ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yager walking with a Monkey 18 hr Ringling Brother 1
Vogle Sun Yankee 10
Erin and Trisha Sat HeWhoWearZDaChapZ 6
Hoops Sat Albany518 9
Why do women cheat with short guys!?!?!? Sat ItwillFitIpromise2 2
Chris S VFW (Oct '16) Fri Yupp 37
Who is still trolling rest areas and truck stops? Fri Amish Ham 1

Fort Plain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance