First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tricksnhoes

New York, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2010
jamie lynn bartlett
oh man if this girl hasnt had enough ?! she calls them she txts them she gets drunk and leaves millions of obnoxious txts and 5 minute voicemails, oh sweetheart i wish u would realize ur lil chunky ms piggy ass only gets guys all the time cuz a) u spread ur legs b) u have money from spreading your legs and c)ur a new found cokie :).. oh dear jamie why cant you move on in your life and leave these poor gentlemen alone .. why else is this little one psycho ? uhh cuz shes a wrist slitter .. she trys to ruin these poor mens lives by going to their jobs and their parents' houses .. be on the lookout for jamie lynn bartlett she'll ruin you :)
haha

Greenwood, NE

#2 Dec 4, 2010
tricksnhoes wrote:
jamie lynn bartlett
oh man if this girl hasnt had enough ?! she calls them she txts them she gets drunk and leaves millions of obnoxious txts and 5 minute voicemails, oh sweetheart i wish u would realize ur lil chunky ms piggy ass only gets guys all the time cuz a) u spread ur legs b) u have money from spreading your legs and c)ur a new found cokie :).. oh dear jamie why cant you move on in your life and leave these poor gentlemen alone .. why else is this little one psycho ? uhh cuz shes a wrist slitter .. she trys to ruin these poor mens lives by going to their jobs and their parents' houses .. be on the lookout for jamie lynn bartlett she'll ruin you :)
hahahaha hunnie you have no idea wht ur.talkin bout
Ur funny

Albany, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2010
Tricksnhowa... U are 100% right about Jamie! She's nothing but a washed up lot lizard who can't satisfy a guy if she tried!! Her last boyfriend cheated on her cause she was a dead f@@k! She thinks she's better then evryone else but in reality she's nothing but a welfare carpet muncher!!
aggrivated

Gloversville, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Ur funny wrote:
Tricksnhowa... U are 100% right about Jamie! She's nothing but a washed up lot lizard who can't satisfy a guy if she tried!! Her last boyfriend cheated on her cause she was a dead f@@k! She thinks she's better then evryone else but in reality she's nothing but a welfare carpet muncher!!
good god who is this jamie girl...she sounds real nasty...just what we need in fort plain another carpet munching lot lizard......i hope she dont try to go after my husband cuz that would be the worst mistake she will ever make
ihatestupidbitch es

Albany, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2010
i love how one of my best friends has become the new topic of every low life bitch in New York. Honestly if you don't like her then why must you talk about her? You have no right to come on this website and destroy someones life that you don't even know. Your a low life. &&Tricksnhoes sounds like the perfect words to describe someone like you. Are jealous?? Is that why you find it so amusing to come on here and bash someone you hardly know. And believe me Jamie is not pshychotic. Your pathetic. And whoever this aggrivated girl is from canjo, jamie would never go after your husband because if someone was willing to marry someone like you then they either have to be a)retarded b)ugly as fuck or c)just plain desperate. I'm sorry that Jamie has a better life than you but honestly all you fucking scum bags that can come on here and run your mouth because you obviously have no better way to spend your day need to grow up and shut the fuck up.
Elvisp

Gloversville, NY

#7 Dec 4, 2010
tricksnhoes wrote:
jamie lynn bartlett
So I read your comments in the Canjo topix and now your posting about this girl on here. My question is what did she do to you to make you expend so much time and effort on her. She must have down some thing really horrible to you. Other wise why would you say such cruel things about her?
dumb

Albany, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2010
ihatestupidbitches wrote:
i love how one of my best friends has become the new topic of every low life bitch in New York. Honestly if you don't like her then why must you talk about her? You have no right to come on this website and destroy someones life that you don't even know. Your a low life. &&Tricksnhoes sounds like the perfect words to describe someone like you. Are jealous?? Is that why you find it so amusing to come on here and bash someone you hardly know. And believe me Jamie is not pshychotic. Your pathetic. And whoever this aggrivated girl is from canjo, jamie would never go after your husband because if someone was willing to marry someone like you then they either have to be a)retarded b)ugly as fuck or c)just plain desperate. I'm sorry that Jamie has a better life than you but honestly all you fucking scum bags that can come on here and run your mouth because you obviously have no better way to spend your day need to grow up and shut the fuck up.
yeah she has a better life then everyone else, thats why she only works 2 days a week while all others are out there doing 40+... were so jealous of that...NOT!!! we work for what we have not looking for hand outs like her. she should make a reason to better herself for her daughter instead of dishing the ugly mutt off to her grandparents...yet were the scumbags for saying things that everyone knows is true.. maybe you other people are jealous because she wouldnt let you join in when she was getting all them trains done onto her...?? yep thats it...
the one u will never know

Altamont, NY

#9 Dec 4, 2010
i worked with this girl before and believe me she isnt the greatest worker there she missed alot of time and then one time cause she knew she would be fired from her job cause of missin time she made up and excuse that she was in a car accident so that way they couldnt fire her but then layoffs came and she got laid off and never called back wat does that tell you hmm she is a low life and needs to lose weight and start walking more or get a sit down job behind a desk somewhere maybe she can do that
ihatestupidbitch es

Albany, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2010
the one u will never know wrote:
i worked with this girl before and believe me she isnt the greatest worker there she missed alot of time and then one time cause she knew she would be fired from her job cause of missin time she made up and excuse that she was in a car accident so that way they couldnt fire her but then layoffs came and she got laid off and never called back wat does that tell you hmm she is a low life and needs to lose weight and start walking more or get a sit down job behind a desk somewhere maybe she can do that
sorry hunnie i weigh 152lbs not fat for having a kid && hahahahahahaha i did get in a car accident would yo like to see the pictures && i quit due to a doctors orders cuz my shoulder!!! && has far as me working 2 days yes i do @ 13 an hr under the table && side jobs cleaning houses && shit && my daughter in pissy clothes nahh not me hunnie....&& as far as me fuckin everyone && doin coke bahahaha please tell me where you get your info from cuz i would sure love to kno when i do this!! && my ex cheating on me nahhh....&& i broke up w/him && hell he came back for sex so i must have not been that bad!! bahahaha so keep on hating haters...do it up whatever helps you sleep at night
the one u will never know

Altamont, NY

#11 Dec 4, 2010
lol no you didnt quit we all say the write ups you got like 3 of them before they told you u were fired and obviously you dont know how to read or you just sign things without reading after you get suspended for 3 days then your next time off is termination incase you didnt know the policy there has been the same for 7 year it isnt going to change nice try and you were trying to be a slut there with all the younger guys
unbelievable

Oswego, NY

#12 Dec 4, 2010
?how can any ?adult?..., human being refer to a child as an "ugly mutt". SAD,SAD,SAD!
Fyi

Albany, NY

#13 Dec 4, 2010
She use to work at the motel in palatine till u got fired! 2 days a week and under the table? Hum does social services know that? They will now!! And u admitted ur daughter had pissy clothes and she stunk! Duh!! As far as ur last boyfriend, haha ur the talk of the town on how easy it was for him to talk u outta ur pants! He said ur ao loose that he couldn't feel a thing! With as many misscarrages u said u had that shows how much u spread ur legs! You must be so proud of urself! Oh wait u said u were, ur proud ur a whore!! Why don't u go screw ur gay brother somemore! Oops sorry people u weren't suppose to know that!! SNAP!!!!
ihatestupidbitch es

Albany, NY

#14 Dec 4, 2010
hahahahaha. you are so stupid. Jamie used my username to tell you that last comment you stupid bitch. This is just her roommate. I love McKayla and Jamie to death I've seen first hand the amount of love and attention she gives her daughter and its amazing. I have also seen the way stephen acted to her and know that it wasnt right. My question is Why is it when Jamie's relationships hit rough patches that makes her a low life scumbag but if it happened to you personally you wouldnt hesitate to become upset and want everyone to feel sorry for you. I don't care what you think nor does anyone else for that matter. Your pathetic end of story.
Dimb

Albany, NY

#15 Dec 4, 2010
Amber Gallagher ur a pathetic excuse for a human ! It not worthy of my time to even respond to I because u don't have room to talk! Noone wants U except ur ugly ass boyfriend James! I pity that fool for even talking to u, but then again he's as ugly as can be! Ur sister is right u don't know what love is! PATHETIC!!!
As for Jamie ur face looks like it got shoved up a bulldogs ass!! U smelled in high school and I know things haven't changed! Don't deny it u wore dirty clothes when u were pregnant especially the tan jacket u always wore! Ur a scumbag and Jared should've triple wrapped it with u, u walking STD!! U have fun with ur carpet munching roommate I'm sure u to satisfy each other just fine!! LEZBO'S!!!
yupppp

Albany, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2010
you weigh 152! hahaha try going a little bit higher there sweetheart. its kinda sad that you said no one has negative stuff about you but yet you come on here and one of your ex-coworkers are talking shit! hahaha, you poor pathetic excuse of a human being.
LMAO

Albany, NY

#17 Dec 5, 2010
lol no you didnt quit we all say the write ups you got like 3 of them before they told you u were fired and obviously you dont know how to read or you just sign things without reading after you get suspended for 3 days then your next time off is termination incase you didnt know the policy there has been the same for 7 year it isnt going to change nice try and you were trying to be a slut there with all the younger guys
Hmm.... You seem to be revealing yourself a bit!!! Wonder if your boss would like to know that you are posting confidential work information on the internet about a past employee??? Or maybe the labor board would like to look into this?? I believe that when someone calls into work that information is between an employee and the boss. I will be making a few phone calls tomorrow hope you kiss lots of ass because I'm sure you will be tracked by the state investigators now!! Way to go!!! Post some more shit on the internet!!!
LMAO

Albany, NY

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Not to mention what a liar you are either but you totally change your story in the 2 comments you make. First you say she got laid off then you say she got fired. Wow talk about making up shit!!! Your brilliant
Roeshon TT Artis

Albany, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2010
Elvisp wrote:
<quoted text>
So I read your comments in the Canjo topix and now your posting about this girl on here. My question is what did she do to you to make you expend so much time and effort on her. She must have down some thing really horrible to you. Other wise why would you say such cruel things about her?
She like a little jungle baby girl? I treat her right you know what Im saying? Youo want some too I gots friends. Ax me nice and I get you a text numbere so we can hook up baby girl.
Pathetic

Canandaigua, NY

#20 Dec 6, 2010
you are all pathetic little pieces of shits! none of you know anything besides her family and friends. you all keep talking trash bcuz karma is a bitch and it will hit you all. Bunch of cowards and low life bitches. Get a Life and stop wanting jamies so bad. If you werent jealous you wouldnt be running ur mouth on some stupid little website. This is for haters who cant tell who they really are, and for nasty little trash like you all. Have fun getting caught for defamation you idiots! All this shit is getting tracked as u speak!
Anonymous

Albany, NY

#21 Dec 6, 2010
Dimb wrote:
Amber Gallagher ur a pathetic excuse for a human ! It not worthy of my time to even respond to I because u don't have room to talk! Noone wants U except ur ugly ass boyfriend James! I pity that fool for even talking to u, but then again he's as ugly as can be! Ur sister is right u don't know what love is! PATHETIC!!!
As for Jamie ur face looks like it got shoved up a bulldogs ass!! U smelled in high school and I know things haven't changed! Don't deny it u wore dirty clothes when u were pregnant especially the tan jacket u always wore! Ur a scumbag and Jared should've triple wrapped it with u, u walking STD!! U have fun with ur carpet munching roommate I'm sure u to satisfy each other just fine!! LEZBO'S!!!
Hahahahahaha. you got shit to say then say bc i dont give a fuck what you think about me. And as for my sister I'm sure she would love to see what your saying about me on here. Lol. Your a dumb ass bitch. And you obviously have no idea what your talking about. My sister is very protective of me as is the rest of my family so talk shit you stupid little bitch i dont care. hahahahahahaha. If I'm not worth your time to respond to then why did you bother at all??? lol. Your a stupid bitch and all your doing is hating. Keep talking shit. You got a problem i'll solve it for you we can meet somewhere. Your a big ass hypocrite if one of your friends was being slandered on a public website you would defend them too. So i'll keep defending one of MY best friends:) I love you Jamie Lynn<3
~Amber Gallager:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audit hits Minden over tax allocation 2 hr How could you 11
THe New a Elementary School looks forward to gr... 3 hr New School 3
Close School 5 hr New School 13
Nelliston crack house 8 hr Gert 5
Cody Mosher 12 hr ANM 12
Party 23 hr Tax payer 29
Yager steals money from Ft.Plain Canjo ELKS Mon whatcanyousay 9
More from around the web

Fort Plain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE