Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: Courier Standard 186

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Read more
Animal Lover

New York, NY

#84 Feb 25, 2013
Today is the day they go back to court! Hopefully the court is crowded with people showing support them being prosecuted
leave it alone

Fort Plain, NY

#85 Feb 25, 2013
u people are gone nuts leave people alone i hope they are tracing every one of u then they have someone to talk about i no if it was me i would some of u used your names well have fun and a great day
what ever

Fort Plain, NY

#86 Feb 25, 2013
help its old news
animalpark

Canajoharie, NY

#87 Feb 26, 2013
Yeah they were given a kennel license yesterday and told they could breed and raise dogs in town as long as they pay the fees to the village.
Animal lover

New York, NY

#88 Feb 26, 2013
what are you kidding me?
Animals-R-Us

Anonymous Proxy

#89 Feb 26, 2013
How is it possible that after being charged with 52 counts of animal cruelty they could receive a kennel license? Were all of these charges dropped? What village issued this license? I would assume that there must be some sort of regulations in place to prevent people like this from receiving a kennel license and that the village either didn't know their history or illegally ignored the regulations. Anyone who has any answers please chime in, I'd like to know the details so I can call and get this license revoked and try to ensure these people never breed dogs ever again.
well

Amsterdam, NY

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Animals-R-Us wrote:
How is it possible that after being charged with 52 counts of animal cruelty they could receive a kennel license? Were all of these charges dropped? What village issued this license? I would assume that there must be some sort of regulations in place to prevent people like this from receiving a kennel license and that the village either didn't know their history or illegally ignored the regulations. Anyone who has any answers please chime in, I'd like to know the details so I can call and get this license revoked and try to ensure these people never breed dogs ever again.
Alright. Someone is pulling your chain. At court the judge reserved the verdict. It will be out in five days. The son took the plea and went to jail. Seemed like an easy case for a conviction to everyone. Keach was his typical moronic self and showed that he represents the worst people possible.
what ever

Fort Plain, NY

#91 Feb 27, 2013
see telling thing they dont no again and i read in the past on mr keach he is a damn good lawyer so if people dont no shut the f up
Animal lover

New York, NY

#92 Feb 27, 2013
What makes him a good lawyer? The fact that he won the case against montgomery county about the illegal strip searches that Paul was involved in?
By the sounds of things you yourself don't know much about anything either.
you need help

Clinton, NY

#93 Feb 27, 2013
what ever wrote:
see telling thing they dont no again and i read in the past on mr keach he is a damn good lawyer so if people dont no shut the f up
Do you ever attempt to read your responses before you make them? You have, at most, 2nd grade writing skills. Lack of basic education is the scariest thing about this valley....
Animal lover

New York, NY

#94 Feb 27, 2013
what ever wrote:
By the way can you tell me what it was that Mr. Marriott was arrested for when Mr.Keach won the lawsuit for him? Oh wait I found it online he was arrested for not properly feeding 5 horses! Mr. Keach was so proud of himself he has a link to the Times Union artical about it!
Keri

Canajoharie, NY

#95 Feb 27, 2013
Animal lover wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way can you tell me what it was that Mr. Marriott was arrested for when Mr.Keach won the lawsuit for him? Oh wait I found it online he was arrested for not properly feeding 5 horses! Mr. Keach was so proud of himself he has a link to the Times Union artical about it!
I know for a fact that Mr. Keach won a law suit for Paul Marriott for an illegal strip search, done by Montgomery county. I also know of several other ppl that were involved in the illegal strip search.
wow

Boston, MA

#96 Feb 27, 2013
Pond scum
Animal Lover

Worcester, MA

#97 Feb 27, 2013
And the reason he was arrested in the first place was for not properly feeding five horses! Do we see an ongoing issue?
kickass

Canajoharie, NY

#98 Feb 28, 2013
omg will you people get over this! jeeez lets move on talk about something else
Horsey

Danielson, CT

#99 Feb 28, 2013
Do you mean to tell me the Monties lined up a bunch of horse starvers and put a flashlight in their stink holes? What were they looking for...a bale of hay?

Or was it one of those weird alter boy scenes?
Animal lover

New York, NY

#100 Feb 28, 2013
kickass wrote:
omg will you people get over this! jeeez lets move on talk about something else
No one is stopping you from talking about something else on any of the threads on this site,or are we making you talk about this topic! If you are sick of this topic you are more then welcome to ignore it and move on to the next!
Im sure there is 100 topics you would be more intrested in spending your time on like the ones omg so and so is preggo by her 5th baby daddy. Those are the topics with some substance!
kickass

Canajoharie, NY

#101 Mar 1, 2013
Animal lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is stopping you from talking about something else on any of the threads on this site,or are we making you talk about this topic! If you are sick of this topic you are more then welcome to ignore it and move on to the next!
Im sure there is 100 topics you would be more intrested in spending your time on like the ones omg so and so is preggo by her 5th baby daddy. Those are the topics with some substance!
i can tell your an absolute idiot go make out with your dog animal lover
Azzwipe

Danielson, CT

#102 Mar 3, 2013
99...a hundred!
100 comments about hillbillies getting trouble, barn burnings, neglected dogs, kids taken away from mothers and race cars.
Tomorrow don't look much better.
Hardcore Drama

Pulaski, NY

#103 Mar 3, 2013
Azzwipe wrote:
99...a hundred!
100 comments about hillbillies getting trouble, barn burnings, neglected dogs, kids taken away from mothers and race cars.
Tomorrow don't look much better.
Typical day in Ft Plain, NY. Nice to meet you; wouldn't want to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kohl's store gets OK (Jul '10) 1 hr Government Watch 28
Q Mart 6 hr Tom Qmart 8
Mayor of fort plain 9 hr rickrolled 2
Palatine Supervisor Embarrassment at Elks 12 hr jemm41 29
News County may eye changes to sewer district Thu Brenda 2
News Police fired shots to stop car (Dec '09) Mar 24 I agree 9
The Tea Party Blues Mar 24 NYCLUmember4life 2
Fort Plain Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web