Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

There are 186 comments on the Courier Standard story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts. In it, Courier Standard reports that:

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Standard.

smalltownliving

Canajoharie, NY

#21 Feb 10, 2013
how many kids are in their custody?
smalltownliving

Canajoharie, NY

#22 Feb 10, 2013
are they getting money for the kids and where if they are?
Jeannie

New York, NY

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Last I heard Leanne lives there also with her kids
Jeannie

New York, NY

#24 Feb 10, 2013
They have custody of 6 kids and their daughter Leanne lives there with her children. I know I pay child support weekly
smalltownliving

Canajoharie, NY

#25 Feb 10, 2013
call CPS
DENIAL

Boston, MA

#26 Feb 10, 2013
OMG...disgusting!! CAll CPS!!!
SUSAN

Fort Plain, NY

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Tasha wrote:
And yes lee does call them "bitches" bastards" and she calls the older girl a "slut" she mistrears them kids like there is no tomorrpw. Her daughter Tessa is always dirty and she calls her a "scrub" she don't deserve her kids eitger.
I worked with leann she said the little BITCH starts kindergarten today.I had to spend alot of money on the little bitch..And bf Scott is so mean to the kids she complained all the time and did nuttin..
Jewel

Fort Plain, NY

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Joe Marriot is a con artist with a lawyer.Joe and Diane beat you out of your children,They did this so they can Welfare checks and Food Stamps for them.They treat them like garbage..With the charges they have against them take them to Family Court..They have to allow you to see them if you have visitation..Take them to court get the school involved..People make mistakes and he jumped on yours Now jump on Joe and Dianes ..Good Luck to you..
Ghetto4201

Esperance, NY

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Wow sounds like a bunch of scummers living there. I wonder if Joe Hanley is related 2 them???
Jeannie

New York, NY

#31 Feb 10, 2013
Yes race cars
Keri

Canajoharie, NY

#32 Feb 10, 2013
Wow I am so disgusted I know my little Anna has alot of med probs the sick thing is when this all started they were not the ones who contacted me it was the hospital. They should have I know they get some type of check for her and I also know they use them for welfare taxes and disabilty checks. I just have never been able to prove it. I am so stressed about them. I am sure Leanne prob does live their i am actully shocked Joe don't. They have always lived off their parents.
Lee Roy Yarbrough

Danielson, CT

#33 Feb 10, 2013
Racecars!
That adds a bizarre dimension...to a bizarre story. Which one is bi-polar?
Anon

New York, NY

#34 Feb 10, 2013
Lee Roy Yarbrough wrote:
Racecars!
That adds a bizarre dimension...to a bizarre story. Which one is bi-polar?
What are you talking about?
Lee Roy Yarbrough

Danielson, CT

#35 Feb 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
At least one person involved in this mess is bipolar and that behavior is influencing the sequence of events.
Jeannie

New York, NY

#36 Feb 11, 2013
Lee Roy Yarbrough wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one person involved in this mess is bipolar and that behavior is influencing the sequence of events.
I think you are misunderstanding my story Lee Roy. The Marriott's have custody of my 3 children. They got custody after I was arrested for child endangerment. I was arrested because my now ex the children's father was suppose to be with the children while I slept as I worked the 3rd shift the night before. The children's father left the house and children unattended and went to work on race cars and go to the race that night, and never woke me to tell me he was leaving. I spent one night in jail and did probation while he did almost a yr in county. I have sence bettered my life and the Marriott's have found every way possible to block my access to my children.
ft pl

Canajoharie, NY

#37 Feb 12, 2013
so if u got your life together then go to family fight for them back im sure u can get them as long u show u got it together for the kids family court judge won't keep u from for ever and let the judge know u can't have no cont with kids they won't let u so if u really want them would be in court already and the first time they said no u r not going to see them back to court i wouldn't go so u can see them
Tasha

Bellevue, WA

#38 Feb 14, 2013
I was just informed that Paul, Joe and Diane were all arrested in conection to the fire. Congrats you retards add ARSON to the list of felonys you just got. Also distruction of private property and god only knows what else.
Herr English

Northville, NY

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Tasha wrote:
I was just informed that Paul, Joe and Diane were all arrested in conection to the fire. Congrats you retards add ARSON to the list of felonys you just got. Also distruction of private property and god only knows what else.
Cool; Karma really is a Biotch!!. You might say these People are not the smartest Criminal's in Montgomery County; not by a long shot. Enjoy your stay at the Big House, Loser's!!
Jeannie

Milford, MA

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Where did you hear this Tasha?
Jeannie

New York, NY

#41 Feb 15, 2013
Tasha wrote:
Does anyone know if this is true? Are they still in custody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vfw drunk 7 hr Tina Leroy 12
Jason Romeyn 7 hr The one and only 3
Close the doors at DHR 8 hr Loyd 53
New BMOC---Halloran 8 hr Great response 10
OESJ Transportation about to be destroyed 9 hr Transporting 59
OESJ Teacher Dianne Mott ,Quarter finalist for ... Fri Sea breeze 6
Problems at the Canajo PD... (Jun '14) Fri concerned 33
More from around the web

Fort Plain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE