Wat does everyone think about Karen S...

Wat does everyone think about Karen Sweet???

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nunyabizness

Johnstown, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Wat does everyone think about Karen Sweet???
what

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
bitchy

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Oct 1, 2010
what do you think about stopping making this dumb ass posts just to get people to slam others? Who gives a shit about these people? Let them all go. This is how every forum starts, someone asks about someone else so that everyone who sits behind this shitty site can tear each other apart. Fort Plain should get it's own reality series because this site is worse than Days of our Lives!!!
Anonymous

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2010
god knows they have enough ACTORS sitting home
my man

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2010
i know for a fact she has 6 kids with all differant fathers. a daughter kristy by ronald senft, a son chris by raymond cook a son joe by flint davis a son tim by david heart a son by rodney folts a son by raymond sanders.so whats this tell you>>>>>>
bitchy

Glens Falls, NY

#6 Oct 2, 2010
that you have too much time on your hands
Concerned

Speculator, NY

#7 Oct 3, 2010
my man wrote:
i know for a fact she has 6 kids with all differant fathers. a daughter kristy by ronald senft, a son chris by raymond cook a son joe by flint davis a son tim by david heart a son by rodney folts a son by raymond sanders.so whats this tell you>>>>>>
So this makes her less of a person? Just because people don't always make the right decisions doesn't mean that this changes who she is as a person. I happen to know that she has a good heart and she does all she can for her kids and her grandkids so why don't you spend the time you have invested in investigating who all her kids fathers are and do something more meaningful...like get a life!
sue

Gloversville, NY

#9 Oct 12, 2010
maybe she got ten who give shit you have a bunch and dont takecare them and smoke crack so who are you to talk isnt that the thing in these small town half you people dont know who the father are of your kids so shut up
Stephanie

Lake George, NY

#10 Oct 13, 2010
You people need to get a life and stop worrying about other people. You have nothing better to with your time other than sit here and slam people pathetic.
Really

Gloversville, NY

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
So this makes her less of a person? Just because people don't always make the right decisions doesn't mean that this changes who she is as a person. I happen to know that she has a good heart and she does all she can for her kids and her grandkids so why don't you spend the time you have invested in investigating who all her kids fathers are and do something more meaningful...like get a life!
Do you really know her? Tell me what you think she does for her kids/grandkids? Do you know any of them?
Mrs Trustworthy

Glens Falls, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2011
That whole family is f*cked up and is one of fp's poorest,dumbest and dirtiest families. Just look at their teeth......... YUCK. Look at how they live and how retarded the kids come out. None of them can read or write.Joe her oldest son is living with her along with his girlfriend and new son that was born addicted to heroin. BOTTOM LINE,noone truely can say anything positive about that family. They came from nothing and will always be nothing.
haha

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Nov 27, 2011
you all dont know shit about karen her oldest son is kris cook a very nice man karen is a wonderful lady will give you the shirt off her back,why is there so much hate in town?you say you dont like there teeth karen has false teeth haha if your so rich givethe boys money to go to dentist gossip queen,
Miss Cruz

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Dec 2, 2011
Mrs Trustworthy wrote:
That whole family is f*cked up and is one of fp's poorest,dumbest and dirtiest families. Just look at their teeth......... YUCK. Look at how they live and how retarded the kids come out. None of them can read or write.Joe her oldest son is living with her along with his girlfriend and new son that was born addicted to heroin. BOTTOM LINE,noone truely can say anything positive about that family. They came from nothing and will always be nothing.
Actually Mrs.Trustworthy, were a pretty clean family, we have everything you don't. I'm not one of you skank hoe's runnin around with know baby daddy. And you wanna talk about my baby, don't know where your gettin your info from,but my little man is fine. The Sweet family would tare you a new a** hole, so stop hidden behind your computer, and bring it. Joe Sweet is the nicest, most SWEETEST man that I've ever been with so,don't hate the player, hate the game. I just found out about this sight, and it's crazy,people bashing others. Either your Jealous, or have know life. So if I or my family ever come across you Miss thang, get ready, cause were gonna bring the pain....( Big Mouth)
knows for sure

Gloversville, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2011
did you know that karen sweet just got a settlement
for 1.2million dollars
WORD OF WISDOM

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2011
I do know Karen and yes she is a great person, didn't your parents teach you anything "like if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" I don't get you people in Fort plain or any of these samll towns you are suppose to help one another and look out for each others kids instead all you do is bash each other and start shit.. Grow up and teach your kids how to be a good person and to respect other people.Remember your children are a product of their envoirment,so lets stop and show them a better way instead of the asshole way..Treat others has you would like to be treated,don't judge people by dollar amounts but by the person,not everybody has alot of money these days..Just remember those who judge will be judged..
knows for sure

Wells, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2011
word of wisdom what is your point she did get 1.2 million dollars and i am glad for her and i hope she spends it wisely because she has never had much but watch all the friends and low lives that will be around now looking to get some of it i hope that she is smart enough to tell them to kiss her ass.
natasha clouthier-sweet

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2011
People need to stop running there mouths about My family Aunt Karen is great and people would know that if the put the stem down or the pills or shit even the joints
truth hurts bitches

Glens Falls, NY

#20 Dec 29, 2011
oh and miss cruz. now mr sweet has a half boarder jumper kid that his own mother says there is something wrong with the kid from drug abuse. wake up and realize that you made a HUGE MISTAKE having a child with him,look where you are at now and look what you had before he came back into your life.
bystander

Northville, NY

#21 Jan 2, 2012
nunyabizness wrote:
Wat does everyone think about Karen Sweet???
well what do you think about the nichols clan over on hancock st and jenifer on state, not to mention dan and tonya,
bystander is not me

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2012
bitchy wrote:
what do you think about stopping making this dumb ass posts just to get people to slam others? Who gives a shit about these people? Let them all go. This is how every forum starts, someone asks about someone else so that everyone who sits behind this shitty site can tear each other apart. Fort Plain should get it's own reality series because this site is worse than Days of our Lives!!!
why do they i think its a shame to slam on here pick up a phone and for someone to use someones name on here to make post isnt nice either.i reported it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yager walking with a Monkey 23 hr Ringling Brother 1
Vogle Sun Yankee 10
Erin and Trisha Sat HeWhoWearZDaChapZ 6
Hoops Sat Albany518 9
Why do women cheat with short guys!?!?!? Apr 22 ItwillFitIpromise2 2
Chris S VFW (Oct '16) Apr 21 Yupp 37
Who is still trolling rest areas and truck stops? Apr 21 Amish Ham 1

Fort Plain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Plain Mortgages