Comments
161 - 180 of 182 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2014
Pork Butt

Great Neck, NY

#164 Jul 28, 2010
That's the Stewarts that's always running out of ice cream. Lord knows where it all goes.
student bitch

Gloversville, NY

#165 Jul 28, 2010
Pork Butt wrote:
That's the Stewarts that's always running out of ice cream. Lord knows where it all goes.
the order filler doesn't always remember to order extra ice cream, cigarettes and other things, not because it's being consumed by the workers
john

Albany, NY

#166 Aug 1, 2010
student bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
the order filler doesn't always remember to order extra ice cream, cigarettes and other things, not because it's being consumed by the workers
dont worry about pork but he probably buy up all the ice cream his name tells it all or it is what he likes to get pork in the but
confused in for plain

Gloversville, NY

#167 Aug 4, 2010
so true they all look good at closing time. however the fact remains it's all a matter of pride. fat skinny ugly or beautiful smart or dumb we make the choice of who and what we want to be and who we want to be with . the only thing i am amazed at is how little the women in fort plain and its surroundings feel about themselves. low life lazy men and they still manage to find women what the hell could you possibly get out of them other than a couple of more kids with no one but you to relie on and welfare to support you cause these peice of crap scum bags will walk away without a thought the next time they think the grass is greener on the other side wake up you are all really better than that
alex

Indian Lake, NY

#168 Aug 4, 2010
confused in for plain wrote:
so true they all look good at closing time. however the fact remains it's all a matter of pride. fat skinny ugly or beautiful smart or dumb we make the choice of who and what we want to be and who we want to be with . the only thing i am amazed at is how little the women in fort plain and its surroundings feel about themselves. low life lazy men and they still manage to find women what the hell could you possibly get out of them other than a couple of more kids with no one but you to relie on and welfare to support you cause these peice of crap scum bags will walk away without a thought the next time they think the grass is greener on the other side wake up you are all really better than that
Seriously ? You really think that?
froggirl1978

Gloversville, NY

#169 Aug 5, 2010
this is the funnest stuff i cant stop laughing omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haheheheheheheeheheheheheheheh egigglegiggle
Dianne Fan

Syracuse, NY

#170 Aug 6, 2010
DIANEinDANUBE wrote:
Exactly on what facts are you basing your opinion? It would be extremely helpful if you cited the article you are expressing your opinion on. Your statement has no meaning and makes no sense. You also need to invest in either grammar lessons or a good dictionary because your post should read "that's why THEIR, not there, men don't want them around." I would also bet my last dollar your profile name is a gross exaggeration of your physical appearance. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Sure would like to meet you.
DELANEY

United States

#171 Aug 9, 2010
Just Plain FAT wrote:
All the fatties who reside in Fort Plain are FAT because they depend on their welfare or SSI checks too much.If it wasnt so easy to apply and receive this crap most of Fort Plain residents wouldnt be so damn FAT.To everyone who doesnt believe that 98% of Fort Plain residents are FAT then just for shits and giggles take a ride down Canal Street,Main Street,Center Street OMG and dont forget Division Street and Hancock Street(a majority of those two streets are ALL FAT).This village really needs HELP.Not only are they all FAT but there are more baby strollers than cars.
just like j.congdon....fat, ugly, sleaze bag!!!!
famous name

Cobleskill, NY

#172 Aug 12, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ticonderoga-n...
try this topix its from ticonderoga ny. we have a bad topix bashing just as you have here.. we have it worse.. though i think.
famous name

Cobleskill, NY

#173 Aug 12, 2010
anyone looking to give one of those babies up.. please.. let me know.. i want more.. mine is grown up and gone to college
Damion Smith Carlise NY

Mylo, ND

#174 Oct 12, 2010
Where the fatties at???? I do love me a good me a good whale ever now and again...seriously im at locomotions every weekend so come in and find me...muahhh kisses to all my heavy but hated woman ...i love u
response to student bitch

United States

#175 Mar 29, 2013
nope called there and no one by that name works there 5 1 8 9 9 3 2 3 3 1
had to do number like that or it wouldnt post
BTW she is a loser in my opinion
ur worst enemy

Amsterdam, NY

#176 Apr 1, 2013
hotty wrote:
i think fort plain is crowded with women that have babies who can not afford them!!! thats why there men dont want them.....they all blow up like balloons...

not all of them are like that bitch.. i happen to be a multi millionair whom is a model so i think u should keep ur mouth closed u dont hear us chatting about how people from arizonia go ass to mouth cuz they r dirty scanks
RUBY

United States

#177 Apr 4, 2013
sss wrote:
keep your legs close
tell that to Becky Luftmen
I believe this might be a spelling error
Prince Charming

Bronx, NY

#178 Jun 11, 2013
There sure are a lot of flies around here...
jesica

Fort Plain, NY

#180 Jun 11, 2013
you know what gets me....people complain about ft.plain like its such a horrible place and so far from what classy society is...guess what all towns are the same...you have your low class and middle then higher class...no one wants to do anything about it just complain..theres no wheres to shop theres no bakery but when you try to open anything everyone bashes it and takes their money out of town...fp could make a great come back if we try to clean up main street and bring in more mom and pop buisiness..
oh ya

United States

#181 Jun 11, 2013
FAT And stinky.and ,cant wait till their welfare checks come,more shopping at the dollar store,ho ho's and little debbie cakes on sale.put on Your spandex and look for your next baby's DADDY.(the more kids you have, the bigger the welfare check is)the more kids you have the More ho ho's you can buy,it's endless....
Big Fatso

Bronx, NY

#182 Jun 11, 2013
Theres nothing wrong with buying hohos from the dollar store with food stamps. If I gained wate from eating lobster and stake you could run your ignorant mouth but I try to get the most I can for the taxpayer dollar that you give me. And I have 6 kids cuz I love children. I ain't my fult men around here get real luvey duvey then run away. It's society's fult. That's what the conseler lady told me. So there.
Noneyabuiz

Milford, MA

#183 Nov 17, 2013
You people have absolutely nothing better to do than sit on a computer and talk shit what makes you all any better. If you don't like fort plain MOVE if u don't like someone approach them and tell them how u feel instead you get on the computer and talk so much shit about a person like a teenage drama kid would do GROW UP
Earle Porkman

Bronx, NY

#184 Dec 30, 2013
Yeah ok what happened to the last hot looking chick in Fort Plain?
Thats right. She got knocked up by a loser, had a dopey looking kid.....and got fat.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
welfare, obamacare,
tomorrow dont look no better niether.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family dollar 3 hr Wow 5
darcy Rouse 9 hr horny 7
nys property tax fraud dept four five seven o... 16 hr NYS VET 2
UPS Drivers confirm Quackenbush never is the mi... 17 hr Ups 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Mon Who are trying to... 6,413
fpcs/boe Aug 31 trustnoneofem 3
•••
•••
•••

Fort Plain Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Plain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••