fort plain women need to keep legs cl...

fort plain women need to keep legs closed

Posted in the Fort Plain Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
hotty

Littleton, CO

#1 May 14, 2009
i think fort plain is crowded with women that have babies who can not afford them!!! thats why there men dont want them.....they all blow up like balloons...

“FORT PLAIN FANCY”

Since: May 09

Upstate NY

#2 May 15, 2009
Exactly on what facts are you basing your opinion? It would be extremely helpful if you cited the article you are expressing your opinion on. Your statement has no meaning and makes no sense. You also need to invest in either grammar lessons or a good dictionary because your post should read "that's why THEIR, not there, men don't want them around." I would also bet my last dollar your profile name is a gross exaggeration of your physical appearance. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
scott mangley

Syracuse, NY

#3 May 15, 2009
Lady, just drive through Fort Plain! Hello......
DIANEinDANUBE wrote:
Exactly on what facts are you basing your opinion? It would be extremely helpful if you cited the article you are expressing your opinion on. Your statement has no meaning and makes no sense. You also need to invest in either grammar lessons or a good dictionary because your post should read "that's why THEIR, not there, men don't want them around." I would also bet my last dollar your profile name is a gross exaggeration of your physical appearance. Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Dan Whalen

Mc Lean, VA

#4 May 15, 2009
hotty wrote:
i think fort plain is crowded with women that have babies who can not afford them!!! thats why there men dont want them.....they all blow up like balloons...
Please tell me what Nashville's got the Fort Plain doesn't?

also grow up

“FORT PLAIN FANCY”

Upstate NY

#5 May 15, 2009
Dan Whalen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me what Nashville's got the Fort Plain doesn't?
also grow up
thanks dan you are a real man.[smile]

“FORT PLAIN FANCY”

Upstate NY

#6 May 15, 2009
scott mangley wrote:
Lady, just drive through Fort Plain! Hello......<quoted text>
My mailing address is fort plain, although I live 10 miles outside of the city limits, I visit there regularly.
Just Plain FAT

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2009
All the fatties who reside in Fort Plain are FAT because they depend on their welfare or SSI checks too much.If it wasnt so easy to apply and receive this crap most of Fort Plain residents wouldnt be so damn FAT.To everyone who doesnt believe that 98% of Fort Plain residents are FAT then just for shits and giggles take a ride down Canal Street,Main Street,Center Street OMG and dont forget Division Street and Hancock Street(a majority of those two streets are ALL FAT).This village really needs HELP.Not only are they all FAT but there are more baby strollers than cars.
justme

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 13, 2009
hhey fort plain is not a bad town would rather raise my kids here than alot of other places it in fact is no differnt than any other up state town
Kelly

Long Beach, CA

#9 Jul 14, 2009
hotty wrote:
Pray tell where you get the right to say such an ignorant and biased statement? Whether someone is large or "fat" as you state or if there is an abundance of it in Fort Plain, gives you the right only to state your opinion respectfully. That you wrote it as you did and in the way you did, lessens what you had to say. You come across sounding uninformed, ignorant, and biased towards woman of size as well as to Fort Plain as a village. If you can heed any advice, which I am not sure is possible, stay away from Fort Plain and their women if you do not like it there and it will lessen the grief for you and disgust for those who live here of you. In reading this, I was am continue to be appalled by your offensive nature. I lived in Fort Plain my entire life and moved upon finishing my Masters degree. I am in no way a "fat" woman or uneducated. Though it appears to me, we have a lot of that going on from you and your posts. Best of luck to you as your going to need it.

Fort Plain,NY

#10 Jul 14, 2009
Fat women don't bother me,but you do see alot of "baby mamas" around town. Definitely a lot has changed since I was a teen.
justme

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jul 14, 2009
kelly i moved here by choice after a vist to friends who also moved here and 98.9% of the people are great people. but most woman who use the net name hotty are fatter than the ones they make fun of. fort plain is a good town it is not any worse thant alot of towns but in alot of relms fort plain is a picture of america and at least one can take a walk at night and not worry or have to worry some crack head is gonna roll grandma or grandpa on the 3rd for their retierment check
Kelly

Long Beach, CA

#12 Jul 14, 2009
justme wrote:
kelly i moved here by choice after a vist to friends who also moved here and 98.9% of the people are great people. but most woman who use the net name hotty are fatter than the ones they make fun of. fort plain is a good town it is not any worse thant alot of towns but in alot of relms fort plain is a picture of america and at least one can take a walk at night and not worry or have to worry some crack head is gonna roll grandma or grandpa on the 3rd for their retierment check
Just me;
I just thought it fitting to respod to such an offensive,ignorant comment is all. I dont know who any of these people are on here. I simply found it offensive to say and write so I felt the need to reply. I have never responded before. Fort Plain, like any other town has it's good and bad. However, it is a safe place to raise children within a welcoming community. There is much to be said for it.
matt

Troy, NY

#13 Jul 14, 2009
is it true? I do not need to say that their is a lot of fat women in Fort Plain, that is here nor their. But welafare really pisses me off. I work a forty plus hour a week job and when I go to the grocery store to get my dinner(mac and cheese and hot dogs) and the low life dirt bag behind me has steak and potatoes and pays with their benefit card their is something wrong. I go to work at 4 in the morning and see the same people sitting out front of their houses, ref raze that OUR HOUSES at 4 in the afternoon still their. P{eopple may be fat they may be skinny it doesn't matter. Have some self respect, get of your ass and get a job....don't say their isn't any i have two.........
fort plain welfare hatter

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2009
Fort Plain N.Y. is nothing but, a welfare feeding ground mothers teaching children how to live on welfare and now they are coming up from the city i think they should rid them all and let the AMISH take over at least they earn their money not like fort plain baby momma,s town which think their money comes for free get out and get a job and put some clothes on for pete sakes ... flapping skin should be covered at all times . we should make it a law.
Just Plain FAT

Long Eddy, NY

#15 Jul 25, 2009
I about puked as I came to a stop at the light beside the park.To my right is this over sized ...I dont even know what to actually call it.It had these tight ass pants on that allowed the rolls on its legs to be seen.On top was this stained up shirt which looked as if it was 3x to small and allowed the biggest roll of them all to just droop from beneath it.On its face was enough make-up that could actually place it in a category of being a clown,but im sure most clowns shower.This thing looked as if it hadnt ever seen water.Oh come to think of it...it was carrying a mountain dew in its hand. FORT PLAIN....YOUR WOMAN ARE FAT AND NASTY ! What happened to Curves that was there?? Oh welfare didnt pay for memberships.Well maybe medicaid ought to pick up a membership for all them fat asses there in FAT PLAIN.

Fort Plain,NY

#16 Jul 26, 2009
Hard to disagree with the last 3 posts lol.

I once saw a big gal hanging out on Canal street with a tube top on and it made me throw up in my mouth a bit.
Kelly

Long Beach, CA

#17 Jul 28, 2009
It is apparent that there hasnt been much travel outside of Fort Plain then by those of you who post such negative comments. If you go anywhere, any other town, no matter where it is, you will see people who are large, dress in a manner unbecoming, or inappropriately. It is not as simple as it just being "Fort Plain" women.Poor live everywhere. Dont misunderstand, as I am not saying from your descriptions it is appropriate or wanted. However, it is reality for some and weight issues are not always as simple as eating off food stamps and your welfare check. Often weight issues come from much more severe health issues such as diabetes, CHF, HTn, and numerous other things and over eating is one. There is no arguement there. However, judge not lest you be judged. Some, no doubt, are welfare and food stamp recipients. However, I am sure others may be temporary or getting simply due to today's economy. It is not fair or open minded of anyone to judge all or simply say it is one area. This appears to be a venting post and I thought it was for open minded discussions. My error.
LMFAO

Long Eddy, NY

#18 Jul 29, 2009
Can someone offer Kelly a hoho with a gallon of chocolate milk and a large bag of doritos please .She seems to be starving.
Kelly

Long Beach, CA

#19 Jul 29, 2009
LMFAO wrote:
Can someone offer Kelly a hoho with a gallon of chocolate milk and a large bag of doritos please .She seems to be starving.
These are the exact posts that make this site ludicrous. I am neither starving nor fat but rather size 10 and 6 ft tall. However, I am a medical professional of 20 years and simply tried to have you realize there are a variety of factors that come into play with obesity and it is not ho ho's or welfare checks as you state. Obviousy a wasted effort on my part tat will not happen again. I sincerely apologize for attempting to enlighten anyone who is incapable of openmindedness. My humble apologies as it is obvious this is not a site for discussion but rather one to show openly ignorance and lack of desire to expad one's self. Good day to you.
justme

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Aug 3, 2009
kelly dont pay no never mind to these jerks their moms was probley fat and they got picked on for it or maybe they was the fat kid and no pick on over wight people you know like the guys the beat up gay people are gay them selves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Plain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paratores 18 min ConsiderThis 3
Hillary for President Petition for recount 21 min ConsiderThis 50
Who's the dealer 7 hr Ask 4 Help 7
Cumberland Farms CLOSING Mon wild world 44
Coach and Teacher (Nov '11) Jun 24 Questionable 12
21 East Mainot Street Angel Maynard Jun 24 Karma 8
Clean Air Jun 23 Trumps Army 14

Fort Plain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance