Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

We got beat by a team that starts 2 freshmen and a 10 th grader from ST J. They only have 400 kids in that school. Topper ball is going down hill. That is a disgrace.
Craig man

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Would never happen when Craig here
Kevin

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

dont forget the stat keeper, PR man, scout, travel secretary,.... Cronkhite!!!
Craig

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Cant one team have a good game and another have a bad game? You cant win every game in every sport.
Get over it you idiot
Bobby

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Hey parent, I heard there were a couple elementary kids on the team also.
about time

Northville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

its only a game -- if your that up set that they lost dont bet on them next time
yeah

Gore, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Maybe if russom didn't play the same 6-7 tired kids all game
NBA

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Against STJ's 7 TOTAL kids? Sounds like an even match-up, as far as the tiredness factor goes.
Jim Boeheim

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

It all comes down to the keys of the game. I heard the refs sucked. FP went to the line three times. I heard there was a travel by the St. J kid that wasn't called. The Big kid for FP fouled out on a no call. FP wasnt even in the bonus at the end of overtime? Sounds like a bone job to me.
Get em

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Jim Boeheim wrote:
It all comes down to the keys of the game. I heard the refs sucked. FP went to the line three times. I heard there was a travel by the St. J kid that wasn't called. The Big kid for FP fouled out on a no call. FP wasnt even in the bonus at the end of overtime? Sounds like a bone job to me.
I lost 300 dollars on this game... Damn it
Me too

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Craig man wrote:
Would never happen when Craig here
Yeah it would have.... who do you think he was? Bobby Knight? Pshhhh....
Timmy

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Screw the game, I can't believe there wasn't a concession stand. I needed a Kit Kat and a hot dog.
hahaha

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Jim Boeheim wrote:
same refs on both sides...how many calls FP too and nobody says anything..FP couldnt handle the press in the 4th, plain and simple. how many travel call did those ref call against stj, 10? They folded
NBA

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

All of the fans on the St J side were laughing when the St J kid lost the ball, stumbled, picked it up again & continued on to score what would become the game-winning basket. Should have been either a double dribble or travel- take your pick. They knew he got away with it & everyone in the gym did, too. That' goes along with when a St J player tripped and fell into FP's big guy, and the refs whistled the big guy for his fifth foul, putting him on the bench. Which also goes along with them calling little "touch" fouls against FP all night, when the FP kids were getting hammered every time the drive to the basket with no fouls called. I know St J has some pretty young kids, but that doesn't mean the refs should baby them like they're Biddy kids! Of course it didn't help that St J got hot with their shots at the end. Just a game, though- what does it really mean? Nothing- just stinks to watch a really competitive, close game have the outcome determined by refs who are incompetent.
NBA

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Wait- forgot one... How about when FP player had the ball close tho the sideline, had ball knocked away out of bounds, and the refs awarded the ball to St J? Yep, that happened at a crucial point, too. FP couldn't expect to win playing against a team with 7 players on the court all night- 5 in purple and 2 in black & white.
ole timer

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I've heard this one before; if we lose, blame the
refs. P.S. I heard the reason F.P. lost is that
St. J. scored more points than F.P. did.
NBA

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

ole timer wrote:
I've heard this one before; if we lose, blame the
refs. P.S. I heard the reason F.P. lost is that
St. J. scored more points than F.P. did.
I guess you didn't read very well. By the way, FP lost to SPA a couple of weeks ago by almost 50 points & it had nothing to do with the officials, and they also lost to Catskill early in the season. & it had nothing to do with the officials. This game against St. Johnsville, though... The officiating affected the outcome. If St. Johnsville won without the series of several one-sided missed/flubbed calls- so be it. But to have the game taken right out of FP 's hands stinks. It doesn't sound like you were even there... So why comment? You can't believe how many St. Johnsville fans who couldn't believe some off the joke calls by the big doofy ref... Saying things to us & our layers like, "We're happy we won, but you guys got screwed at the end.", and "I can't believe that he got away with that double dribble st the end. Everybody saw it. That was the end for you guys.", and "I hate to see a game like that come down to a bunch of crappy calls.". Yes, from St. Johnsville fans after the game.
REF

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Wow NBA, great points made, great examples of even from STJ people, but WOW, you seem to be actually still crying over this days later. It's a game already, move on. There will be more games and this time maybe you can put on a black shirt and help on the court. You are a pro in the stands. It was a good game from both teams, someone has to lose, thats how it works. Not every game is perfect, great job FP and STJ.
NBA

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

No crying here, but we sure dO know what we saw.
REF

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Thanks NBA, great job both teams, very exciting game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fort Plain Forum right now

Search the Fort Plain Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,370
reorganizational meeting 2 hr Ok smart man 106
Bad logger 6 hr Mmmmm 4
Doxtader 7 hr Visitor 1
Family dollar 7 hr Buggy 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
Fort. Plain cemetery board has to Go Sat Sam 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Plain Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Plain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE