Review La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Pierce Florida Jommy Joseph POOR - AVOID
Posted in the Fort Pierce Forum
#1 May 6, 2011
I held off on making a public review about this hotel for a few days to give the coorperate office of La Quinta Inn & Suites an opportunity to respond about my complaints about this location. They never did, but this is likely why this property is in such a mess with poor service.
Here are my observations and complaints:
1. Lazy staff - especially at the front desk.
2. Poor Interet service - low WiFi signal and the cable in the rooms do not work.
3. On Sunday night I asked for a wake-up call the next morning at 10:00. I woke-up at 11:00 and when I inquired, I was told the wake-up call was set-up for 10:00 PM the NEXT EVENING. This should be a "no brainer" La Quinta.
4. I stayed a week and the weekly staff was good about cleaning, but on the weekend staff did not clean my room for two days. When I complained to the desk the lady who arrived came into the messy room and asked me, "What do you want me to do?" La Quinta - teach your weekend staff what they are expected to do; it is not the guests' responsibility to direct your employees.
5. I complained about the Internet service every day I was there, but the ladies who work at the desk would only remark, "I'll look for a different cable for you and bring it to your room." They NEVER brought a cable and that was not even the problem.
6. The front desk staff only seemd concerend about doing their job when I was going to complaint to the corporate office.
7. I was told the Internet was working in the Business Center, but it wasn't. The woman at the front desk was too lazy to check it for herself, but it was OK for me to go down four floors with my laptop to find out she was wrong.
8. I NEVER received a formal apology from the manager or the corporate headquarters of La Quinta.
BAD NEWS! TOP DOLLAR FOR POOR AND LAZY SERVICE. AVOID THIS LOCATION IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
#2 Jun 4, 2011
I stayed at this la quinta a least 2 days a week and the hotel is beautiful in and out. The front dest staff is excellent, very helpful. Sometimes I have to go to them for help finding a place. They took there time to do just that help me. Always with a smile. Great place to stay.The wifi didnt work on my labtop but it did on my phone. No big deal its not their fault my computer sucks.
#3 Sep 19, 2011
I was charged more than my emailed quote. I noticed this after my stay. I have called for Jommy Joseph 5 times at both the days inn and La Quinta. He never calls back.
Jommy Joseph does not care about you and it reflects in his employees and hotel cleanliness. Stay Away!
#4 Oct 30, 2011
I have emailed a contractor out of chicago of which I made the serious mistake of working for as well as the manager on top of it and Bill Wagner about being paid for five weeks of work doing painting and more at the Davenport Baymont Inn. I have yet to receive a penny or any form of contact from any of these people. Before you stay at this hotel make sure and do a backround check on all employees and check the status for permits for renovations done recently as well as a health department check on conditions of the hotel of the interior. They had roof leaks and much water damage due to the water leaks which turned into mold issues. Then ask what was done to resolve these problems.
Add your comments below
|Blind Creek Beach||Jun 19||Flboy772||1|
|Man jailed for duct-taping girlfriend's mouth s... (Mar '10)||Jun 11||Parden Pard||65|
|St. Lucie Sheriff: 13 suspected dealers arrested||Jun 3||Zeke||2|
|resume builder||May '18||Kim||1|
|John Wilkes||May '18||Dawson||1|
|Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc||Apr '18||Darrel||2|
|looking for snapchat friends||Mar '18||jess||1|
Find what you want!
Search Fort Pierce Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC