Port St. Lucie no longer safest in Fl...

Port St. Lucie no longer safest in Florida

There are 42 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Jul 11, 2006, titled Port St. Lucie no longer safest in Florida. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Port St. Lucie is "Florida's safest city" no more. After a seven-year stretch with the lowest crime rate among populations higher than 75,000, Port St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
daingo

Spartanburg, SC

#46 Jun 9, 2012
i ust to live in psl an my dad did wat he could to get me outta there cops an the media try to cover everyting up my friends brother jus got arrested 4 sellin crack to kids on a playground never saw anything on the news website my friend got jumped at a park 4 playin basketball a bunch of kids jumped him an stole his stuff my other friend got jumped 4 lookin at a kid wrong he beat there ass tho but still my uncles shed has been broken into so many times an ppl break into his garage ppl stealin bikes dumpin trash any were they feel the need to dump it an when i went to south port the teachers didnt care if u were learnin or not most the time they would stop an go sit down cause no one listens an ppl just vandilize the books an tables skippin gettin high in bathrooms the teachers didnt care an the police dont care eather i was walkin wit my best friend an we ding dong ditched a house an wen we turned around a cop was drivin by an he just looked at us an kept goin an as hes driven down the road u can see kids smokin an he drives past them no one cares in that town u can get shanked in front of a gas station an ppl will jus drive right by but i dont blame ppl that dont call the police wen they see shit goin down i wouldnt eather all u doin is making ur self a target cause what happens wen u call tha police an they show up at ur door everyone in tha naborhood sees tha cop goin to ur house an they no u called tha cops in an kids will no theres a snitch on tha block an once tha cops leve ur all alone an ur gonna get ur prorerty trashed an vadlised ppl will throw shit at ur house write on it mess wit ur car maybe even break in wen u leve an there will trash ur house anyways point of this hole story psl is a shit hole an if u cant put up wit that shit i suggest u get tha fuck outta there or dont move there but if ur not a snitch an dnt give a fuck like everyone else im sure u will do fine if u see ppl gang bangin an sellin drugs ignore it cause all u gonna do is make ur self a target
Xman

Stuart, FL

#47 Sep 25, 2012
It's true what someone said about all the trash that moved up here from the lower Counties for cheaper housing. It has turned into Trash City.
But I also object to the letters from people "up North" who believe they're here to "clean up", we already have way too many of you, if you're not happy here, go home.
Third, if you can't spell simple words, you shouldn't be posting, it shows YOU are part of the problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Pierce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Fitness Jun 18 No roids 1
Bad man Jun 17 Anonymous 4
News Former officer files complaint in Fort Pierce Jun 15 Alton bosher 1
Poetry Slam/ Open Mic AfterHours Friday 6/23/17... Jun 12 Anna Valdez 1
Failure is not in the fall; itís when you stop ... Jun 7 Ambrosia_TC 1
News On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance b... (Feb '14) May '17 Simon 16
Local Politics Do you approve of JoAnn Faiella as Mayor? (Jan '15) Apr '17 kmmr 3

Fort Pierce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Pierce Mortgages