Former Broward Sheriff Jenne enters g...

Former Broward Sheriff Jenne enters guilty pleas -- South Flori...

There are 175 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Former Broward Sheriff Jenne enters guilty pleas -- South Flori.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Former Broward County Sheriff Ken Jenne left federal court on Wednesday barred from voting or holding public office, unable to own a gun and required to submit to random urine tests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Inside Out

#180 Sep 7, 2007
BSO Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>
We know first-hand the meaning of 'leading by intimidation', or more tongue-in-cheek 'the beatings will continue until morale improves'.
We can finally breathe a collective sigh of relief (or even simply just collectively BREATHE), knowing that Al Lamberti is an experienced, level-headed cop who CAN AND WILL lead our agency THE RIGHT WAY ... furthermore, he doesn't want his name plastered all over everything, because he understands the position he holds is not about him.
I only wish that the citizens of Broward County understand what an outstanding choice Governor Crist has made in the temporary appointment of Sheriff Lamberti. Make it a point to meet with Sheriff Lamberti when you can, take a look at his background, and talk to other cops who have worked with him for decades. I, and every last one of them I know have the highest respect for him, and his work ethic.
There are those who will post here, claiming I'm a kiss-asss, however I'm just one of a couple thousand deputies in the agency who feel similarly. These are just my thoughts based on my personal experience.
No, you are not asss-kissing. You are accurately describing THEN and NOW.
Major Lamberti is a calm, rational, professional and BSO is very fortunate to have him.
I am smiling for the BSO family and citizens of Broward County.
Jenne and his regime is out of there finally. I never thought the day would come.
My dad calls it karma.
fly on the wall

#181 Sep 7, 2007
wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when ken goes to jail??i hope he dosent get "special treatment"
and gets to share a cell with some wacko f-g..........hahahaha
no tears for ken

#182 Sep 7, 2007
i cant say enough to the folks who finally got the bas--rd.
i hope he looses his home, cars, boats or what ever else he has, he deserves nothing,,,not only for what he did, but how hes screwed over the bso family over the years,
hey bso ,,about time to have a big party when he goes to the big house

#183 Sep 9, 2007
Ken jennee is emblematic of the liberal democratic party....The politicians think that you are stupid..and with good cause.....they know that they can get away with pretty much anything with complicity of the media and other politicians............

Since: Feb 07

Columbus, OH

#184 Sep 11, 2007
Jan Goldberg wrote:
Ken's wife will need company while he is in the slammer.
She is probably not very attractive. Anyone got a photo of her?

#185 Sep 12, 2007
ken should rot in prison with his snitch but buddy jeffrey scott dubman D.O.B 7/30/56

#186 Sep 12, 2007
where ken is going he will be able to perform oral sex on his GOODFELLOW inmates and now he wont have to hide his talents.

West Palm Beach, FL

#187 Sep 16, 2007
If he is so smart why doesnt he lock down all the convicts in the all the sheriff jails and pull all the cross cert deps out to find Reyka's killer. You should of had him by now. Miami Dade did it right you kill the police and you get dusted.
Deez Nuts

Tucson, AZ

#188 Mar 30, 2008
This sheriff should have been bounced in 2003 with his blatant lie on CNN about semi-automatic weapons. Arranging 80 thousand bucks in "undocumented loans" is a crock of shit. Put him in the prison he ran and let the inmate scum give him a SPECIAL welcome. Shit the man even has the face of a damn weasel. Florida is a damn joke.
lethal D

Boca Raton, FL

#189 Feb 17, 2011
every conviction ever obtained in broward county while jenne was in office should be under review.Even the aquitals should be looked at.This poor excuse of a leader shamed many decent law abiding officers as well as citizens alike. His level of corruption had a very long reach.He served up scapegoates to make his conviction rate look good.The embarasment is to much to handle because the state attorney has not even mentioned a review board being assembled to investigate Jennes' "friends" inside the broward county state attorneys' office.Give every one blanket amnesty, Get rid of all the dirty dogs,correct the unlawful sentences and restre tust in the voters at the same time.We understand these things happen all the time however,dont continue to insult our intelligence.

“Act Like Lady Think Like A Man”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#190 Feb 19, 2011
Jeffrey Willets wrote:
I'm available for Sheriff. Had some spare time the last few years. I'll just set my office up in my closet. I even have my own "secretary" picked out. Have a nice Day!
LOL......He got off soooo easy, anyone else would still be in jail
The Ford Gourment

Altamonte Springs, FL

#191 Feb 24, 2011
Saw Ken with a "Will bust for food" sign on the 95 off ramp

Stuart, FL

#192 Jul 29, 2011
Police in Stuart, Florida have been enabling a serial stalker of homeless people for years. I guarantee you, if this same stalker were doing his assaults and batteries in an affluent area like Sewalls Point, he would be in jail with the key thrown away. However, his victims have been down and out homeless people, one of which went to the hospital for injuries, and therefore, the police have more or less been looking the other way about his predations.
The real Jeff Willets

Toledo, OH

#193 Apr 30, 2013
Just found this thread, didn't know about this, a Sheriff, breaking the law, to that extent, and him being a lawyer. Kind of puts things in perspective, I was sentenced to 5 years, guess I should of stole millions of dollars, and used the office for my personal gain

“Act Like Lady Think Like A Man”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#194 Apr 30, 2013
The real Jeff Willets wrote:
Just found this thread, didn't know about this, a Sheriff, breaking the law, to that extent, and him being a lawyer. Kind of puts things in perspective, I was sentenced to 5 years, guess I should of stole millions of dollars, and used the office for my personal gain
You know it's who you know.... That never changes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Pierce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Outback (Dec '15) Wed TanLez 2
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Oct 21 former PSL resident 361
Adult Baseball League Oct 18 Man1up 1
Trying to locate Billy Johns (Mar '11) Oct 15 Page 3
The St. Lucie Fire Department afraid of wind , ... Oct 7 Shameful 1
News Former TV weatherman Bill Kamal released from p... (Dec '08) Sep 27 Kiki 452
News Mosque fire Sep '16 Mr Coach 4

Fort Pierce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Pierce Mortgages