First candidate files for Port St. Lu...

First candidate files for Port St. Lucie Council

There are 1 comment on the TCPalm story from Feb 29, 2012, titled First candidate files for Port St. Lucie Council. In it, TCPalm reports that:

The first candidate to file papers in this year's election for Port St. Lucie City Council is no stranger to political office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

Sportsfan

Hialeah, FL

#1 Mar 1, 2012
This upcoming election season should be quite an interesting one. A lot of negativity regarding some poor choices city hall continues to make should be the focus of the new candidates.

Hopefully, Hopefully...someone with any kinds of brains and common sense will be elected.

Wishing Mr. Bluestone the best of luck. In this city with all the critics...he's gonna need it. Just get ready to have your entire past, present and future put under a microscope and dissected.

Don't know this guy...but anyone is better than the woman with the "my $hit don't stink" attitude of district 4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Pierce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many guys have screwed Janetta Ball 6 hr Clementie 5
New St. Lucie County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) 7 hr John 2
Evan McMullin, former CIA agent, in race agains... 17 hr Matt 4
News Art by 'Florida Highwaymen' on display in Montr... Aug 26 Jimmy Carter 2
Review: FUR Dogs Only (Jan '12) Aug 25 Sharon 3
Fort Pierce - America's Armpit ! Aug 24 Dirk Diggler 1
News Missing Toddler Dies After Being Found In Hot Car Jul '16 Just me 1

Fort Pierce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance