Need help getting my license back, pl...

Need help getting my license back, please help

Posted in the Fort Payne Forum

Since: Aug 11

Fort Payne, AL

#1 Aug 17, 2011
I got a couple of dui's about 3 years ago and haven't managed to come up with the money to get my license back, but now i have the money, does anybody know how to get it back? I called the circuit clerk and she told me to call some place in jackson alabama to see what i need to do to get it back, will i end up having to drive 300 miles to jackson to get it back? I'm sure lots of people have had this problem recently since dui's are fort paynes main source of income, so if you know anything please help me, I called the number she gave me but nobody's answering, thank you
I know someone

Geraldine, AL

#2 Aug 17, 2011
SHe probably said Jacksonville Alabama. I would just go to the State Trooper office in Huntsville and ask about it. If you want to find otu before you drive there call the drivers license office and they can give you the telephone number you need. Be prepared to be on hold a long time though.

Since: Aug 11

Fort Payne, AL

#3 Aug 17, 2011
ya i called the department of public safety in montgomery and they helped me out, figured out everything i need to know, thanks man
Robert Hemmy

Lansing, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2011
Hello there I worked for the DMV there for 15 years,,I can get your D back with all penalties removed off your driving extract..

[email protected]

Let me know if your int.
Mee

El Dorado, AR

#5 Dec 20, 2011
I had the same problem. I called the DMV in eldorado and they said "bring me x Amount of $" so I did and now my big wheels are rolling.
big daddy

Gardendale, AL

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Scagweed wrote:
I got a couple of dui's about 3 years ago and haven't managed to come up with the money to get my license back, but now i have the money, does anybody know how to get it back? I called the circuit clerk and she told me to call some place in jackson alabama to see what i need to do to get it back, will i end up having to drive 300 miles to jackson to get it back? I'm sure lots of people have had this problem recently since dui's are fort paynes main source of income, so if you know anything please help me, I called the number she gave me but nobody's answering, thank you
hell skagweeds go ahead and drink ye another one !!!!
melissa guffey fay

Birmingham, AL

#7 Mar 27, 2012
i am a disabled person set on a fix income an i need to get my licenses back,i could of got them yrs ago but living on fixed income with my bills i cannot afford it an i really need them cause i have to drive to huntsville to dr.s.will they let ya make payments are do you have to pay in full.
lashawn

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jul 27, 2014
i need help money getting my liciense back imn oklahoma please help
So Tired of lazy people

Pisgah, AL

#10 Aug 23, 2014
melissa guffey fay wrote:
i am a disabled person set on a fix income an i need to get my licenses back,i could of got them yrs ago but living on fixed income with my bills i cannot afford it an i really need them cause i have to drive to huntsville to dr.s.will they let ya make payments are do you have to pay in full.
Are you serious? No you can't make payments on getting your licences back. Its your fault you lost them so its your problem. Why does everyone pull the "i'm on a fixed income" care?! A fixed income is a set amount of $$, which means EVERYONE is on a fixed income. You can only spend a certain amount. Surely you have had a chance to save up some money over the years since you lost them. And let me guess, your disabled but actually there isn't anything wrong with you... thats how 90% of ppl getting disability are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Kelly Jul '17 Toby 1
News Alabama's Still a Hometown Band On a Spectacula... (May '12) Jul '17 Mr wonderful 6
court referral program (Apr '14) May '17 Free the citizians 8
Ashley Goddard (Sep '14) May '17 Renae Kenyon 15
todays colors at color code (Oct '14) Apr '17 Lester Freeman 13
Dallas Burt dba Home Tamers (Nov '11) Mar '17 jjohn 18
cash express Feb '17 jackson 1

Fort Payne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Payne Mortgages