Bentley selects ex-rival Sparks for n...

Bentley selects ex-rival Sparks for new office

There are 4 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Bentley selects ex-rival Sparks for new office. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Less than two weeks after saying goodbye to the Alaba ma Department of Agricul ture and Industries, Ron Sparks is back in state gov ernment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Ollie

Coudersport, PA

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I hope the voters never thought Ronnie Sparks would ever get out and get a real job. He has lived off the hard working tax payers all his life.From the way things are shaping up in Montgomery,Sparks may end up in the Republican Party.
Old lint head

Old Station, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2011
It sure is easier for an old politician to find work than it is for an old mill worker. Draft Sparks to run against Congressman Aderholt in 2010 he is the reason for the unemployment in old Fort Misery.
Blue Duck

Coudersport, PA

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Old Lint Head. You must be joking. Sparks cannot win DeKalb County. How in the world do you think he can beat Aderholt? I guess that Aderholt is the reason we have over 9 percent unemployment in the US. If the truth was known the unemployment rate is over 14% nationwide. You lint heads should have asked Obama and Sparks for a bailout.
die-hard republican

Fort Payne, AL

#4 Feb 6, 2011
I am so disapointed in bentley for creating a job [ha-ha] for ron [deadbeat] sparks.what the hell was he thinking? can't vote for him next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Maxwell Sep 13 Sublime420 1
Fort Payne Music Thread (May '12) Sep 10 Musikologist 26
court referral program (Apr '14) Sep 8 Pminthorn 9
DHR corruption (Dec '16) Sep 6 Anonymous 3
Michelle Kelly Jul '17 Toby 1
News Alabama's Still a Hometown Band On a Spectacula... (May '12) Jul '17 Mr wonderful 6
Ashley Goddard (Sep '14) May '17 Renae Kenyon 15

Fort Payne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Payne Mortgages