Just me

Geraldine, AL

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Anyone know this skank ho? She hangs with the Buckles in Fort Payne. Crack head. In and out of jail for stealing and anything else she can do. Heard she has AIDS. Also wanted in Rome Ga. Bulldog bail bonds looking for her. Walking the street selling it for a couple bucks. Leave her alone 5 mins with your man and she is all over him. Goes to show though ho's like her are short lived. Heard some girl was looking for her. Gonna smack the taste right out of her mouth. Runs like hell when she sees her to. Don't you hate biatches like her who start shit and steal from them but run like heck when they are about to get beat down. She will get her... I wanna be there to see it.
Just saying

Geraldine, AL

#2 Jan 30, 2012
I guess no one knows the ho. She lives somewhere in a back alley on Alabama ave. Any help finding her would be greatly appreciated. She is "wanted" by more than one person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Maxwell Sep 13 Sublime420 1
Fort Payne Music Thread (May '12) Sep 10 Musikologist 26
court referral program (Apr '14) Sep 8 Pminthorn 9
DHR corruption (Dec '16) Sep 6 Anonymous 3
Michelle Kelly Jul '17 Toby 1
News Alabama's Still a Hometown Band On a Spectacula... (May '12) Jul '17 Mr wonderful 6
Ashley Goddard (Sep '14) May '17 Renae Kenyon 15

Fort Payne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Payne Mortgages