money payed to jcs is nothing but a r...

money payed to jcs is nothing but a rip off

Posted in the Fort Payne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#1 Nov 19, 2010
1ST LET ME SAY ANY ONE WHO GETS A TICKET SHOULD PAY A FINE,,,,,, BUT WHEN COURT COST IS MORE THAN THE LAW THEY BROKE IT RIDICUOLUS,,,, THESE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTY ALREADY CANT FIND JOBS RIGHT? SO WHY PUT SOME ONE ON SO CALLED JCS AND MAKE THEM PAY 35 A MONTH JUST TO WALK IN AND PAY A FINE? LOOK THEY SHOULD PAY THEIR FINE THE BEST THEY CAN ,,, NOT GIVE SO CALLED JCS MONEY TO WALK IN AND PAY. ITS ALREADY HARD ON THESE PEOPLE LIKE IT IS THEN THE JUDGE GIVES THEM MONTHS AND IAM TALKING LIKE 160 DAYS IN JAIL 4 A TRAFFIC TICKET COME ON PEOPLE GET TOGETHER ON THIS ONE ITS SO WRONG TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY 4 SOME THING SO DUMB THE 160 DAYS IS GIVIN WHEN THEY CANT PAY JCS GIVE ME A BREAK
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#2 Nov 19, 2010
ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO TRY AND CHANGE THIS PROBLEM PLZZZ POST HERE WE DO HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO BE RIPPED OFF OR SIT 160 DAYS IN JAIL FOR A TICKET THAT THEY MAKE HARDER TO PAY COME ON EVEN THE FTPAYNE CITY COPS SAY ITS A RIP OFF LETS GET SOME THING DONE ABOUT THE 35 DOLLARS A MONTH JUST TO MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OUR TICKETS AND THEY WONDER WHY THE JAIL IS FULL,,,, ITS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO CANT PAY THE EXTRA 35 A MONTH TO FEED THE LADIES SITTIN IN THE OFFICE
lawbidding

Rainsville, AL

#3 Nov 21, 2010
crossville wrote:
ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO TRY AND CHANGE THIS PROBLEM PLZZZ POST HERE WE DO HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO BE RIPPED OFF OR SIT 160 DAYS IN JAIL FOR A TICKET THAT THEY MAKE HARDER TO PAY COME ON EVEN THE FTPAYNE CITY COPS SAY ITS A RIP OFF LETS GET SOME THING DONE ABOUT THE 35 DOLLARS A MONTH JUST TO MAKE THEIR LIVING OFF OUR TICKETS AND THEY WONDER WHY THE JAIL IS FULL,,,, ITS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO CANT PAY THE EXTRA 35 A MONTH TO FEED THE LADIES SITTIN IN THE OFFICE
if people would come in and pay their fines when they say they will ,there would be no reason to have jcs,however you have to sentance them to jailtime and hold it over their heads so they will pay at all.don't pay fine go to jail.simple as that. don't like jcs don't get a ticket.or if you do get a ticket pay your fine on or before courtnite.
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#4 Nov 22, 2010
LET PEOPLE PAY THEIR FINE AND ONLY THEIR FINE NOT EXTRA MONEY TO WALK IN AND PAY WHAT THEY OWE,, PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION WHERE YOU HAVE NO JOB,, AND HAVE TO PAY A 35 DOLLAR FEE TO WALK IN AND PAY UR TICKET,, LEARN TO READ AT THE TOP I SAID IF YOU GET A TICKET PAY IT BUT WHY IN THESE TIMES WHEN NUMBER ONE ITS HARD TO FIND A JOB JUS TO FEED OUR KIDS WHY HAVE TO PAY MORE? AND WHEN THEY MESS UP ON JCS AND CANT PAY THEY GO TO JAIL FOR MANY MONTHS,,, SHOULDNT SITTING IN JAIL PAY THAT FINE? WELL IT DOESENT THEY SIT 6 MONTHS AND COME OUT STILL OWING THE SAME AS WHEN THEY WENT IN. TICKETS ARE ALREADY HIGH COURT COST IN MORE THAN THE FINE. IAM SURE IF YOUR THE ONE MAKING MONEY OFF OF IT YOUR JUS AS HAPPY AS CAN BE SO OF COURSE THIS WOULD BE YOUR OPINION RIGHT,,,,,THIS ISNT RIGHT ITS JUS A LEGAL WAY TO RIP OFF PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE JOBS ,, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO CANT DO ANY THING ABOUT IT. ITS NOT JUS ME EITHER WHO SEE THIS AS ANOTHER WAY TO TAKE WHAT ISNT YOURS. EVEN PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THE JAIL THINK ITS A RIP OFF. SO UNTILL YOU HAVE NO JOB,, AND HAVE TO PAY ALREADY HIGH TICKETS PLUS EXTRA TO PAY SOME ONE TO TAKE UR MONEY THEN U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT AND YOUR PROBALLY THE ONE TAKING THE 35 EXTRA DOLLARS FROM THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU GET A TICKET AND YOU KNOW UR GOING TO COURT SAVE THE MONEY TO PAY IT IN COURT ,,,DONT LET THEN PUT YOU ON JCS. THEN SEE WHO GOES OUTTA BUSINESS , THEY DONT WANT YOU TO HAVE THE MONEY COURT DAY TO PAY UR FINES, THEY WANT YOU ON JCS SO THEY CAN GET THAT EXTRA 35 DOLLARS TO HOLD THEIR HAND OUT ITS BEING STOPPED IN OTHER COUNTIES AND I HOPE ITS STOPPED HERE AS WELL
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#5 Nov 22, 2010
SIMPLE AS THIS,,,,,, COURT SYSTEMS ALREADY HOLD JAIL OVER YOUR HEAD WITH OUT JCS,,, ITS CALLED A WARRANT FOR FAILURE TO PAY,, WHICH AT THAT TIME YOU GO TO JAIL FOR NOT PAYING,,,, SO HOW DOES JCS HELP MAKE PEOPLE PAY LAW BIDDING? ALL JCS DOES IS ADD TO YOUR FINE AND MAKE IT TAKE LONGER TO GET A TICKET PAYED OFF AND HARDER TO PAY IT .YOU SAY JCS HOLDS JAIL OVER THEIR HEADS RIGHT? WELL SO DID THE OLD WAY OF PAYING A TICKET, YOU DONT PAY A WARRANT COMES OUT FOR FTP AND THEY PICK YOU UP.SO NOW YOU TELL ME HOW JCS MAKES PEOPLE PAY THEIR FINES,,,,,,, IT DOSENT IT JUS PUTS MONEY IN JCS HANDS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY STRUGGLING
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#6 Nov 22, 2010
READ CAREFULLY LAWBIDDING,,,,,,,,, ANY ONE THAT GETS A TICKET SHOULD PAY THEIR FINE////////// THERES NOTHING JCS DOES THAT MAKES PEOPLE PAY
JAIL WAS ALREADY OVER A PERSONS HEAD FOR NOT PAYING.IT IS TAKING PEOPLES MONEY THAT ALREADY HAVE A HARD TIME PAYING WHAT THEY OWE. THEY SHOULD NOT BE PAYING SOME ONE TO TAKE THEIR MONEY.
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#7 Nov 22, 2010
lawbidding wrote:
<quoted text>
if people would come in and pay their fines when they say they will ,there would be no reason to have jcs,however you have to sentance them to jailtime and hold it over their heads so they will pay at all.don't pay fine go to jail.simple as that. don't like jcs don't get a ticket.or if you do get a ticket pay your fine on or before courtnite.
AS I JUS SAID , THERES NO REASON FOR JCS NOW
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#8 Nov 22, 2010
COME ON RESPOND I CANT WAIT TO SEE NOW HOW YOU THINK JCS IS MAKING PEOPLE PAY FINES,,,,, FTP WAS WORKING FINE 4 THOSE WHO DIDNT PAY AND IT DIDNT ADD MONEY TO THEIR FINE
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#9 Nov 23, 2010
??? well???
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#10 Nov 25, 2010
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
lawbidding

Rainsville, AL

#11 Nov 25, 2010
crossville wrote:
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
just wondering how long you were going to talk to yourself.
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#12 Nov 26, 2010
lawbidding wrote:
<quoted text>just wondering how long you were going to talk to yourself.
NO JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME HOW JCS MAKES PEOPLE PAY THEIR FINES TO BAD YOU CANT ANSWER THAT HUH
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#13 Nov 26, 2010
YOU PROBABLY WORK THERE SO OF COURSE YOU WILL LIKE JCS THE ONES MAKING MONEY ON OTHER PEOPLES TICKETS WOULD BE THE ONLY ONES TO AGREE WITH YOU
curious george

Rainsville, AL

#14 Nov 28, 2010
crossville wrote:
YOU PROBABLY WORK THERE SO OF COURSE YOU WILL LIKE JCS THE ONES MAKING MONEY ON OTHER PEOPLES TICKETS WOULD BE THE ONLY ONES TO AGREE WITH YOU
crossville where did you get a ticket and how much you having to pay?
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#15 Nov 28, 2010
I HAVENT HAD A TICKET IN AT LEAST 5 YEARS AND IF I DID I WOULD MAKE SURE I WASNT PAYIN JCS A PENNY OVER WHAT MY FINE WAS THANK YOU
crossville

Alabaster, AL

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I SEE THESE PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO PAY THAT EXRTA 35 A MONTH BECAUSE IT TAKES EVERY THING THEY MAKE TO PAY BILLS IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND A JOB RIGHT NOW. AND I KNOW WHEN THEY CANT PAY IT THEY SIT IN JAIL 6 MONTHS AND STILL OWE JCS THE SAME AMOUNT AS THEY DID WHEN THEY WENT IN,,,,,,,,, TRAFFIC TICKETS GUYS NOT MURDER LOL
FCK JCS

Albertville, AL

#17 Feb 11, 2011
crossville wrote:
I SEE THESE PEOPLE STRUGGLE TO PAY THAT EXRTA 35 A MONTH BECAUSE IT TAKES EVERY THING THEY MAKE TO PAY BILLS IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND A JOB RIGHT NOW. AND I KNOW WHEN THEY CANT PAY IT THEY SIT IN JAIL 6 MONTHS AND STILL OWE JCS THE SAME AMOUNT AS THEY DID WHEN THEY WENT IN,,,,,,,,, TRAFFIC TICKETS GUYS NOT MURDER LOL
FCK JCS
Fort Payne

Springville, AL

#18 Feb 11, 2011
Don't break the law, and you won't have to pay anybody anything. JCS is set up by the court because the courts can't and don't want to keep up with hundreds (and I mean hundreds) of cases. So, if you want to be upset with someone, I suggest you take it up with your local court system. The people at JCS are just doing their job.
ider

Springville, AL

#19 Feb 11, 2011
Crossville seems a little too upset for someone who claims not to have to pay fines. Probably one of those who rather get their beer than pay a fine. Bet they are on court referral too. Talks like a duck, most likely is a duck.
geraldine

Springville, AL

#20 Feb 11, 2011
The cops that supposedly say it's a rip-off didn't stop them from writing you that ticket did it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
todays colors at color code (Oct '14) Jan 30 Wondering 15
Murder (Feb '08) Jan '18 Erica moore 10
News Alabama shakes: Small earthquakes are common bu... Jan '18 look up Madrid Fault 1
Michelle Maxwell Jan '18 MSM 5
Mentone Alabama (Oct '13) Dec '17 citizen 5
dekalb police AKA stupid bumbling idiots Dec '17 concerned citizen 1
I'm gay... Dec '17 Wondering 3

Fort Payne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Payne Mortgages