UPDATED 2:05 p.m. North Georgia towns...

UPDATED 2:05 p.m. North Georgia towns need assistance:How you can help

There are 4 comments on the Calhoun Times story from Apr 29, 2011, titled UPDATED 2:05 p.m. North Georgia towns need assistance:How you can help. In it, Calhoun Times reports that:

Chief Sheriff's Deputy Robert Paris with Gordon County Sheriff Mitch Ralston in front of businesses in Ringgold, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calhoun Times.

Alan

Loganville, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. James Singleton of Rockmart, Ga. They drove to Ringgold and donated 82 cases of water to help our families in need. This is the kind of community help that will allow us to pull together and come through this hardship. Thanks again.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2011
Thanks for posting this.
Jeanie Simmons

Destin, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2011
What can my small group do to help?
Concerned Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2011
I would be glad to send clothes girls size 1-3 junior clothing-Don't have much but it would be a blessing to someone with nothing.Please send a address where things like this could be sent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cannon, Cross In Close Race For Dade County She... (Aug '12) 23 hr Really 7
Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI for theft... (Aug '11) Oct 15 thepast 39
News Catoosa County Chamber honors police officers, ... Oct 10 wsing1974 1
does anyone know Randy Wells Sep 28 josey wales 1
Rembering hills Sep '17 Good days 1
Damn gurl Aug '17 Stephanie 2
Puppy love kennels (Jul '15) Jul '17 onewhoknows 4

Fort Oglethorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Oglethorpe Mortgages