corrupt ft.o police officials

Posted in the Fort Oglethorpe Forum

Since: Mar 11

Waynesville, NC

#1 Mar 29, 2011
i think they should fire the whole damn bunch and start over.they have that good ol boy attitude and if your not in the click they give you the boot ive heard.i also heard that they fired one for a wreck and then gave another a brand new car when he had a wreck that he caused? i heard one that got fired over a bs medical call but i also heard what it was really over, the officer arrested old mayor cobb's friends son for dui and it pissed him off and they got rid of him because he was a threat because he did his job. its a damn shame starbucks closed but they probably had to close because of losing profit due to the police department. maybe the police department should have got a bill from starbucks it may have kept them here. everytime you passed they were packed, with police cars one may think that there were always trouble there and wouldnt go get a drink but locals new that it was just a police hang out. wonder how many got into a fight over the call at the doghnut palace? i bet there were plenty of them there. im not against gay people being cops but i know a guy that said that the chief of ft.o was gay and married. he said that he use to catch him and a guy together when he would deliver papers years back. whos that up tight cop that wear his freaking pants up to his chin?hes a real tool also maybe they boyh are gay because he always acts like hes got one up his rump. the crew at mcdonalds would do better at police work in ft.oglethorpe than the current tools thats there.
behold the power of cheez

Waynesville, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2011
just one word sums it up sleeze!political snake pit! whos that cop that looks like hes got down syndrom? not making fun of people who do but he kind of looks like that guy from that show corky.he is a real jerk.
haha

Columbus, NC

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Well if pd would have not been flirting with, sleeping with girls at starbucs and been faithful to their family. Paying for their coffee etc. Maybe star bucs would be here.
haha

Columbus, NC

#4 Mar 31, 2011
If some at pd would have paid for their coffee etc. Instead of using star bucs to pick up a slut that worked there. When they had family at home maybe star bucs would be there. Even after memo some still chose to hang with the sluts at star bucs and do their own family dirty. About above fired stories I know one not true wont mention names get your facts instead of one side..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Apr 21 HEALTH MAN 28
Lost Mini Doxie (Feb '12) Apr 1 ladiharli 3
Cheaters (Sep '10) Mar '15 wife 9
Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI for theft... (Aug '11) Mar '15 HEALTH MAN 30
Lisa Robertson (Apr '13) Feb '15 Loyal 11
Brandy Hayes (Jul '14) Feb '15 yep 11
Does anyone talk to this person or know him (Jun '14) Feb '15 Anonymous1496 5
More from around the web

Fort Oglethorpe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]