Halloween to be celebrated Sunday in ...

Halloween to be celebrated Sunday in Fort Oglethorpe

There are 5 comments on the Walker County Messenger story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Halloween to be celebrated Sunday in Fort Oglethorpe. In it, Walker County Messenger reports that:

The city of Fort Oglethorpe will hold Halloween on Sunday, Oct. 31. Meanwhile, Catoosa County had not made a decision as of Tuesday to designate any day besides Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walker County Messenger.

lisa

Ringgold, GA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
i think itsterrible to make kids wait till sunday and i think its awful to even thin of having it on sunday saturday before is when everyone in fortoglethorpe area has taken our kids trick or treating who are these people to tell us we have to take our children on sunday people will be in church sunday night geeez
Megan

Rossville, GA

#2 Oct 30, 2010
whaaa??! i am takin the kids tonight!! hahaha!!
peggy

Rock Spring, GA

#3 Oct 30, 2010
this is the first year in history, of having halloween the whole weekend,fri,sat,sun. this is screwed up.
Michelle

Farmington, NM

#4 Oct 29, 2011
Um, Lisa Halloween isn't actually until Monday so how are kids having to wait? They are celebrating a whole day early. And if you go before it gets dark you can go before Church.
Amy

Dalton, GA

#5 Oct 30, 2011
This is for last yr If you look at the date!!! It's not for 2011!!! Everyone is celebrating on Monday HALLOWEEN nite!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goth guy on Woodland Ave 1 hr duh 2
Chastity Harvely Jun 23 Ft O 1
Fort O area Jun 16 Celeste 1
Fort Oglethorpe Jun 16 Celeste 4
Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI for theft... (Aug '11) May '16 Truthrevealed 34
Child Molestor/Drug dealer at 1004 Salem Rd. Ro... May '16 Lila Jennings 1
Former (old) Rossville Jr. High School Students (Jul '07) May '16 Ria1968 3

Fort Oglethorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Oglethorpe Mortgages