curious

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2011
there is a house on 92 mimosa drive that looks terrible looks abandon does anyone know who it belongs to?
katie p

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2011
i think someone lives in it even tho its in bad shape a tree has messed the roof up seen a black headed older woman there here while back with kids
katie p

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2011
it has garbage in the yard its nasty and old junk cars
good person

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2011
sounds like they don't care
katie p

Lugoff, SC

#5 Aug 10, 2011
i think no-one lives there now haven't seen anyone there in awhile wish they would clean that place up but now the house has a tree that has fell in the roof.
curious

Lugoff, SC

#6 Aug 10, 2011
well it looks like it might cost alot to fix it
curious

Lugoff, SC

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Does anyone know who it belong to i would like to know
neighbor

Rossville, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2011
curious wrote:
Does anyone know who it belong to i would like to know
Why don't you type in the address on property search in that county and fine the deed record it will list the owners name. Instead of typing in on a forum. lol Then notify the owner that you like to help clean it do somthing constructive instead of sitting on computer running your mouth.
have a blessed day

Rossville, GA

#11 Dec 24, 2012
No good wrote:
Well I heard she is moving back there she is supposed to fix it... She is divorced and has kids .
why dont you go over and see how you can help instead of wasting time on here. Give them a blessing instead of a complaint if they want your help? If not then focus on something more constructive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy love kennels (Jul '15) Jul 25 onewhoknows 4
Damn gurl Jul '17 Rotnow 1
warning Jul '17 THE 2
Hank Smedema Jul '17 Thieving Hank 2
Captain Hook'd Fishing channel Jun '17 rossvillealum 1
duck pond Jun '17 rossvillealum 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 24

Fort Oglethorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance