Anyone visited VIP spa ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charles tomlinson

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I went to the VIP spa for a massage last week and they acted like they didnt know what i was talking about has anyone gotten a massage there
Dave

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Yes, I have been twice. Once went as expected, and the second time they seemed to not pick up on what I was looking for.
Bob Jones

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2009
They said "10 Dollar for magic hands."
Kathy Rockwell

AOL

#4 Jul 15, 2009
I visit about once a month, excellent Korean style massage, lots of percussion: you'll leave relaxed but somewhat sore.
Al Sharpton

Rossville, GA

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Now do they have different styles of massage their or just Korean >?
big daddy

Toledo, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Went to VIP this afternoon. Sweet little Asian girl. Went with the table shower and massage and followed that up with a hand job. Spent $40 but it was worth it. Just say that she had an anything goes attitude. Probably go back on a regular basis.
Rico Suave

Shelby, NC

#7 Sep 14, 2012
I went last week and had a 30 minutes massage by a sweet friendly Asian girl really enjoyed it. Will be returning again I love it when she walked on me and released my stress
Andrew S

Anniston, AL

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I've never been there before and was thinking about trying it out, but i was wondering what the girls wear as the massage you.
R Paulsen

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Andrew S wrote:
I've never been there before and was thinking about trying it out, but i was wondering what the girls wear as the massage you.
Only been once, but she just wore a t-shirt and shorts. Offered me a handjob after the massage but I declined. She wasn't that attractive.
rzz

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 19, 2013
does anybody know if the vip spa in san antonio give you handies?
Techy

Chickamauga, GA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
I just came back from the VIP Spa. After reading the post I had to go to see for myself. Well, it stared out as I thought it would with a nice strong message the while laying on my stomach I got a very nice ball rub. She asked me to turn over and thats were it all changed. We went from a normal message with a little tickle to Dear Penthouse forum. She removed all her clothes took out some oil and went to town, she even wanted my to rub her naked body. Will I be back? Ummmmm, heck yeah I will
really?

Soddy Daisy, TN

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Techy wrote:
I just came back from the VIP Spa. After reading the post I had to go to see for myself. Well, it stared out as I thought it would with a nice strong message the while laying on my stomach I got a very nice ball rub. She asked me to turn over and thats were it all changed. We went from a normal message with a little tickle to Dear Penthouse forum. She removed all her clothes took out some oil and went to town, she even wanted my to rub her naked body. Will I be back? Ummmmm, heck yeah I will
What did she look like and about what age?
Techy

Chickamauga, GA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
What did she look like and about what age?[/QUOTE]
Typical looking asian, nice looking (not ugly). I would guess age at around early to mid 30's
Health man

Kathleen, GA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
I think it's time for a health inspection at this spa.
JMAC

United States

#15 May 27, 2013
I've been there several times. Only got hand jobs the first couple times. Now, after like the third visit, I get the full deal. After a table shower I just skip the massage. All you need to do is ask the girl to get naked then you can have her all you want. They all give great blowjobs as well. No fears, they furnish plenty of condoms for you. For about $30 extra, you can get 2 girls at the same time. Have fun guys.
JMAC

United States

#16 May 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
What did she look like and about what age?[/QUOTE]
They're all cute but not models man. You will not have any regrets. Every girl there is worth your time, and money. The rates are always negotiable. If all you want the first time is a massage then just give them some line bout losing your girl or something. Tell them you cant afford what they're asking. Tell them you only have like $20 or $30 and she will go ahead and give you a quick massage and a handie. Keep in mind, they enjoy getting a little rub too. If she is wearing loose shorts, you can finger your way to more than a handie at no extra charge.
jeff

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2013
What city an state was this in there is several vip's. Is it the one in Anderson nc
aristotle

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2014
How much $ would you recommend bringing if you want to go all the way with one the first time there? How much if you want two at the same time, like in total?
Rob

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Apr 8, 2014
Went to VIP (Rossville) for the first time today. It is as advertised. Very touchy feely table shower to start. It's like she's "feeling" you out to see how far you might want to go. Let her know! Nice massage...walks on your back (awesome)...and when you flip over the fun begins. Previous posts are accurate...i'll definitely ask for the same girl next time. Hopefully "more" on 2nd visit.
The real lumpy

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Apr 21, 2014
How much $$$ do I need to take with me the first time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goth guy on Woodland Ave 14 hr duh 2
Chastity Harvely Jun 23 Ft O 1
Fort O area Jun 16 Celeste 1
Fort Oglethorpe Jun 16 Celeste 4
Christy Pinion Morgan arrested by GBI for theft... (Aug '11) May '16 Truthrevealed 34
Child Molestor/Drug dealer at 1004 Salem Rd. Ro... May '16 Lila Jennings 1
Former (old) Rossville Jr. High School Students (Jul '07) May '16 Ria1968 3

Fort Oglethorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Oglethorpe Mortgages