Nurse violating HEPA laws
Concerned citizen

Pell City, AL

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Are the citizens of Ringgold, Chattanooga, and Rossville aware that a nurse by the name of Kirsten Brown has been violating HEPA laws by discussing her patient's confidential information with her friends, relatives, etc.? Specifically, she gave out private information regarding the Mayor of Rossville, and the former Chief of Police of Ringgold, not to mention numerous other patients. This was when she worked at Chattanooga Heart Institute. She is currently living in Greeneville, TN and working somewhere in TN as an LPN. Furthermore, she has recently threatened to commit suicide. This is not the type of nurse I would want tending to me when I am sick. If anyone knows her current whereabouts or where she is currently employed, please respond to this or notify her place of employment.
Joseph

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 30, 2012
How can you be absolutely sure that she has
threatened to commit suicide?
Joseph

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Are the citizens of Ringgold, Chattanooga, and Rossville aware that a nurse by the name of Kirsten Brown has been violating HEPA laws by discussing her patient's confidential information with her friends, relatives, etc.? Specifically, she gave out private information regarding the Mayor of Rossville, and the former Chief of Police of Ringgold, not to mention numerous other patients. This was when she worked at Chattanooga Heart Institute. She is currently living in Greeneville, TN and working somewhere in TN as an LPN. Furthermore, she has recently threatened to commit suicide. This is not the type of nurse I would want tending to me when I am sick. If anyone knows her current whereabouts or where she is currently employed, please respond to this or notify her place of employment.

How can you be sure that she has threatened to
commit suicide?
Dr Who

Pell City, AL

#4 May 19, 2013
Update this nurse has got into trouble in tn with her job for violating HEPA by giving out patient information as of 2013. If she treated you at any Dr.'s office in chattanooga she probably gave out your info to someone.
Joseph wrote:
How can you be sure that she has threatened to
commit suicide?
Roy in Johnson City TN

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Any violation of HIPPA is a federal violation.
Her employer must report this to the HIPPA
office in Washington, D.C.
Concerned neighbor

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2013
This nurse is a prostitute.
If you are a patient, then you should
avoid her at all costs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Oglethorpe restaurants score A+ 100 Aug 18 HEALTH MAN 2
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Aug 17 Asian lover 31
News Fort Oglethorpe Police Need Help Finding Wareho... Aug 17 Edward 1
Puppy love kennels Aug 10 Customer 3
Pine Forest Pool Jun '15 EWB 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 21
Review: Brooks Auto Sales Jun '15 Bratgirl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Oglethorpe Mortgages