Cannon, Cross In Close Race For Dade County Sheriff

Jul 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Sheriff Patrick Cannon and Ray Cross were in a tight race for the Republican nomination for sheriff of Dade County in early returns.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2012
Old Dame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Well it didn't take long for the DIRTY politics to begin. I have just heard that signs for Sheriff candidate Ray Cross have been removed and signs for the incumbent put in their place. How tacky and childish. This action only reinforces this old dames opinion of the present sheriff's performance...it STINKS.
cantbeforsaken07

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I have heard the same about Sheriff Cannon. He plays dirty and works dirty and is the last thing Dade County needs. Do you really want your leader playing such childish games and stealing yard signs?!? How petty. The only vote that will reinstate any honor and dignity in Dade County is for Ray Cross.
nocannon

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Vote for RAY cross FOR sheriff!!
gonuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

I hear the Cross family likes to blow money, mainly the wife owes alot folks small amounts. It makes me wonder. Haven't never had dealing with Cannon to poke a negative remark.
snibler

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

gonuts wrote:
I hear the Cross family likes to blow money, mainly the wife owes alot folks small amounts. It makes me wonder. Haven't never had dealing with Cannon to poke a negative remark.
I think you need to get your facts straight when your talking about my family. His wife has a name and its Cindy! You know so much but can't address her by her name. And yes she likes to shop. What woman doesn't but she likes thrift store shopping. She's not like all these other snooty woman who thinks they have to hit the mall every weekend. She could if she wanted to but she's not that way. And if people can afford it more power to them. But im getting dang tired of people running there mouths about my sister. And id be glad to meet you in person to address this with you. Cause let me tell you I. sure can mix it with you. So before you start running your mouth about her get your facts straight ok. And she doesn't owe anyone a dang thing you got it!
Whatever

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Ray Cross is the man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Search the Fort Oglethorpe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 49,924
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
alex zeigler Jul 8 just curious 1
Does anyone talk to this person or know him Jul 1 producer 3
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Jun 30 Cole 23
Mother's Day out Jun '14 Lindley 1
Who ARE these idiots? May '14 Norman Peters 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Oglethorpe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000