Cannon, Cross In Close Race For Dade ...

Cannon, Cross In Close Race For Dade County Sheriff

There are 6 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Cannon, Cross In Close Race For Dade County Sheriff. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Sheriff Patrick Cannon and Ray Cross were in a tight race for the Republican nomination for sheriff of Dade County in early returns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Old Dame

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Well it didn't take long for the DIRTY politics to begin. I have just heard that signs for Sheriff candidate Ray Cross have been removed and signs for the incumbent put in their place. How tacky and childish. This action only reinforces this old dames opinion of the present sheriff's performance...it STINKS.
cantbeforsaken07

Casselberry, FL

#2 Aug 3, 2012
I have heard the same about Sheriff Cannon. He plays dirty and works dirty and is the last thing Dade County needs. Do you really want your leader playing such childish games and stealing yard signs?!? How petty. The only vote that will reinstate any honor and dignity in Dade County is for Ray Cross.
nocannon

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Vote for RAY cross FOR sheriff!!
gonuts

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2012
I hear the Cross family likes to blow money, mainly the wife owes alot folks small amounts. It makes me wonder. Haven't never had dealing with Cannon to poke a negative remark.
snibler

Huntersville, NC

#5 Aug 23, 2012
gonuts wrote:
I hear the Cross family likes to blow money, mainly the wife owes alot folks small amounts. It makes me wonder. Haven't never had dealing with Cannon to poke a negative remark.
I think you need to get your facts straight when your talking about my family. His wife has a name and its Cindy! You know so much but can't address her by her name. And yes she likes to shop. What woman doesn't but she likes thrift store shopping. She's not like all these other snooty woman who thinks they have to hit the mall every weekend. She could if she wanted to but she's not that way. And if people can afford it more power to them. But im getting dang tired of people running there mouths about my sister. And id be glad to meet you in person to address this with you. Cause let me tell you I. sure can mix it with you. So before you start running your mouth about her get your facts straight ok. And she doesn't owe anyone a dang thing you got it!
Whatever

South Pittsburg, TN

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Ray Cross is the man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Oglethorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Oglethorpe restaurants score A+ 100 Aug 18 HEALTH MAN 2
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Aug 17 Asian lover 31
News Fort Oglethorpe Police Need Help Finding Wareho... Aug 17 Edward 1
Puppy love kennels Aug 10 Customer 3
Pine Forest Pool Jun '15 EWB 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 21
Review: Brooks Auto Sales Jun '15 Bratgirl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Oglethorpe Mortgages