Review: Pro-Tech Restoration Services

Posted in the Fort Myers Forum

Ron and Lou

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2010
We used Pro Tech when we first moved back to Lee County and I have to say they did a spectacular job on the tile and grout in a house we were renting. I have never been so surprised as I was when he finished and that ugly grey tile with dark grey grout turned out to be peach with white grout. Can you imagine how dirty it was oh man we are both so greatful that we called Pro Tech and when I need any thing done that Pro Tech specializes in they will be the first call I made. Thanks Pro Tech
Ron and Lou

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Great Company, Response is quick the results are more than you hoped for
Natalie

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Jan 29, 2010
I had Pro-Tech Restoration services clean my carpet and tile and let me tell you, I forgot that my tile was light brown, not gray brown. Pro-Tech Restoration Services technician was very professional and thoughtful. He protected all the corners in my house so they would not get destroyed by the hose. The price was exactly what it is on the price list, no "hidden" charges. I would recommend Pro-Tech Restoration, to everyone who needs tile or carpet cleaning.
Victoria L

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Jan 29, 2010
I had a flood in my house, my bathtub overflown. I called Pro-Tech Restoration Services, the technicians showed up fast and started wright away. They extracted all the water out of my carpets and I had a lot!!! With their advanced equipment, they dried everything withing couple of days, I was amazed and nothing was destroyed, that made me very happy! Not only they did all the work, but they handled all the paperwork with my insurance company, that was a relief! Defiantly call Pro-Tech Restoration Services for all you restoration needs, I heard so many horror stories but fortunately my choice was great! Thank you Pro-Tech!
Bill and Sally Reynolds

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Mar 2, 2012
Awesome Job! Pro-Tech handled a huge flood at our home home.. and although we expected problems, the people at Pro-Tech handled everything like real Pro's. My hats off to you guys for all the expert help your team provided..

Bill and Sally Reynolds- 03/01/2012
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Oh please..what kind of company hawks their wears on a forum. I'll never use them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scarlett's, Lookers, Babes, and Fantasy's; Time... (Jul '11) 5 hr LEO 477 55
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) 5 hr LEO 477 578
Review: Mom & Pop's Discount Tire & Auto Repair... (Apr '14) 5 hr tago 4
Review: Glamour Nail & SPA Sun MJH 1
Ohio sex offender living in lee high acres Sun Worried 2
McDonald's new billboards Feb 26 LEO 477 3
At nightclubs, it's the ladies' job to ask the ... Feb 26 LEO 477 2
Fort Myers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web