Crime jumps in Fort Myers, murders nearly triple

Jan 23, 2012 Full story: News Press 20

Lauren Book is on her way back to Tallahassee, where she will make her way to the steps of the Old... Fort Myers Police Department crime scene technicians process the scene of a shooting involving Fort Myers police officers in the parking lot of Sun Rise Towers apartments on Central Avenue on Sept.

Full Story

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Lot of filthy illegals here.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#2 Jan 23, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
Lot of filthy illegals here.
NOOOOOOOOOO! No name calling on your part is there?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#3 Jan 23, 2012
So tell me copernicus, how is a description of criminals name calling?
Bwahahahahahha you crack me up.
blake

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2012
thinking about too fort myers , but maybe not.IS there any place in FL.CRIME FREE
ChrisA70

AOL

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Chris from the city-data forum here. I am not surprised at all! Too many Negros living in Fort Crimers. And to make it a lot worse, the Mayor of Fort Myers is a known crack head with a huge rapsheet that includes shooting a police officer, bank robbery, sexual assault on a minor (in fact, the Mayor of Fort Myers is a registered sex offender!), and rumors abound that the Mayor of Fort Myers is a confirmed perpetrator of 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the attack on the USS Cole, and even the (foiled) 2006 plot to detonate liquid explosives! Intelligence even shows the Mayor of Fort Myers to have personally ordered the blowing up of World Trade Center #6 and #7 on 9/11!

My gut feeling is, 2011 may have seen 20 murders in Fort Myers, but 2012 will be a Murderageddon year, possibly with upwards of 150 homicides in Fort Myers.
max mustang

Lehigh Acres, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2012
ChrisA70 wrote:
Chris from the city-data forum here. I am not surprised at all! Too many Negros living in Fort Crimers. And to make it a lot worse, the Mayor of Fort Myers is a known crack head with a huge rapsheet that includes shooting a police officer, bank robbery, sexual assault on a minor (in fact, the Mayor of Fort Myers is a registered sex offender!), and rumors abound that the Mayor of Fort Myers is a confirmed perpetrator of 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the attack on the USS Cole, and even the (foiled) 2006 plot to detonate liquid explosives! Intelligence even shows the Mayor of Fort Myers to have personally ordered the blowing up of World Trade Center #6 and #7 on 9/11!
My gut feeling is, 2011 may have seen 20 murders in Fort Myers, but 2012 will be a Murderageddon year, possibly with upwards of 150 homicides in Fort Myers.

Beside crime Ft Myers has a fair share of nitwits. Anybody who subscribes to the local liberal rag and would take the time to write an asinine comment like the above deserves what he gets in the third world of SW Fla.
max mustang Sends
blake

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2012
what i want to know about fort myers is crime to bad to move there i'm going to move to florida but don't know where, would like some hope THANK YOU
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#9 Feb 5, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
So tell me copernicus.
Try spelling "copernicus" with a called C idiot. HaHa:)
He who knows

Cicero, IL

#10 Feb 5, 2012
When you get a Tea Party governor/president, jobs go the way of the wild goose. And when jobs go the way of the wild goose, poverty hits hard. And when poverty hits hard, many people turn to crime.

The Tea Party is a heavily racist party, preferring to cater only to Whites. As the Dunbar area is mainly African American, it is a hated community in the eyes of the evil and loathsome Tea Party.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#11 Feb 6, 2012
He who knows wrote:
When you get a Tea Party governor/president, jobs go the way of the wild goose. And when jobs go the way of the wild goose, poverty hits hard. And when poverty hits hard, many people turn to crime.
The Tea Party is a heavily racist party, preferring to cater only to Whites. As the Dunbar area is mainly African American, it is a hated community in the eyes of the evil and loathsome Tea Party.
Youre a puppet. Always blaming someone else for the actions of the coloreds.
blake

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2012
PLEASE someone give me the FACTS,is fort myers a safe city to live in THANK YOU

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#13 Feb 6, 2012
blake wrote:
PLEASE someone give me the FACTS,is fort myers a safe city to live in THANK YOU
South Ft Myers is. You absolutely do NOT want to live in East or North Ft Myers. Then again the whole is pretty much boring so Id recommend Sarasota. Now THAT is a beautiful city!
blake

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2012
THANK YOU I'VE HEARD GOOD THING ABOUT SARASOTA AS WELL I LIVED IN FORT MYERS BACK IN THE 70'S BUT ALOT CAN CHANGE ,AGAIN THANK YOU
Hiknapster from city data

AOL

#15 Feb 6, 2012
Blake.

Fort Myers is a terrorist's playground. It has always been a horribly violent place to live, and unfortunately for you, Blake, so is the rest of the State of Florida. The Fort Myers Police also only report, at most, about one tenth of all violent crimes, so actual murder numbers are way higher than 20. During the last year before I moved to Memphis, TN, I can easily recall upwards of 90 homicides and upwards of 200 shootings in Fort Myers. As my friend Chris has allready said, even the Mayor of Fort Myers is a gangster, and he is even heavily rumored to have been behind 9/11 at both the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and that he even ordered the blowing up of WTC buildings 6 and 7. Terrorist attacks are also extremely common in Fort Myers, especthe Dunbar area. In 2009, the FAA even placed a permanent No-Fly-Zone over Dunbar, as well as the entire area covered by the Zip code 33916, for all aircraft below 15,000 feet due to many numerous airliners, even 747s and 767s, and even an Airbus A-390 (Mars Airlines flight 6561), that were shot down while flying over the Dunbar area, by homemade RPGs made by suspects on the ground, and fired from the ground. You people know what those thugs/Negros even did in September 2009? They blew up the Dunbar Community Policing annex. Nobody inside survived, either. 98.8% of 33916 zip code area residents are known terrorists with confirmed connections to Osama bin Laden. And as everyone can see, when Osama bin Laden was killed, the murder and violence rates in the Dunbar area shot up like a rocket. Zip code 33916 is a terrorist's playground, a terrorist's nest!

Additionally, the entire area of Fort Myers east of Cleveland is populated by many thousands of Negros. Negros (those apes that some people like to call "African-Americans") are absolutely not even human at all. Negros are lethal, untaimable wild animals that prey exclusively on human beings. They are the ultimate terror of all mankind. They have the brain of a human but they have the mind and spirit of Satan himself! And the vast majority of Negros in America are born terrorists, with known connections to al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. Negros are born by nature (NOT by man, but by NATURE) to kill and destroy. Additionally, Negros have the strength of a fully grown adult Siberian black bear. They can easily rip a human's head right off with their bare hands with a single twist. They can easily smash through even the strongest door with enough force to rip the frame off the walls and even compromise the structural integrity of the wall. And their big brains easily enable them enough knowledge to fire a gun and hit a target over a thousand feet away.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#16 Feb 7, 2012
WOW....it looks like "old fart/ron jon/jrt11/ many other names" had a bad night sleep.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#17 Feb 7, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>NOOOOOOOOOO! No name calling on your part is there?
Bump it for the racists YER.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#18 Feb 19, 2012
That's because Fort Myers is loaded with "THEM"
uglykidjay

Livermore, CA

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Roflmao @ chris forum data personel,,, dont believe everything you read on the internet lmao!!!

Since: Feb 13

Fort Myers, FL

#20 Feb 23, 2013
South fort Myers is pretty crime free its the nicer area of fort Myers so if your looking to move I suggest south fort myers
yjo85

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2013
South Fort Myers?South of what?My suggestion if moving to lee county is finding refuge behind a gated community with 24hr armed security gaurds,hundreds to choose from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 19 hr born in 1930 2,484
Autistic trash has ZERO right to get married! (Jan '14) 21 hr LEO 477 10
Possible name change for Ft. Myers bridge cause... 21 hr LEO 477 2
Renaming of Fla. bridge for Henry Ford nixed ov... 21 hr LEO 477 1
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) Sep 15 mrsjlbs 529
Volunteer group tries to clean up Business 41 i... Sep 13 LEO 477 1
Bayshore Fire Department losing half its force Sep 13 LEO 477 1
•••
•••

Fort Myers Jobs

•••
•••
•••