Target Red Cards are a scam

Target Red Cards are a scam

Posted in the Fort Myers Forum

STD free

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2013
I agree especially when you read the fine print. There is a 29% interest charge whether you use charge or debit card. Hmm 24% to use my own money no thank you. That's called racketeering
and I can hardly wait till the handcuffs get warmed up and the tasers tested.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Republicans honor such scams here in Florida. Voters rights abused and even CDL Licenses are not beyond their sacaming fiediesh Little wonder Florida is infamous for scams and #1 in the USA as the most politicaly corrupt. Here is an example of the CDL scam;
Anyone who has a CDL license BEWARWE. Ricky and his republican stooges passed a law back in 2011 that suspends your license without notice if they have no confirmation of an up to date physical. No notice of that law was ever delivered to me and come to find out I have been driving on a suspended license for the past 2 years! I’m retired and had no reason to keep up the physicals, as I was not employed in any CDL activity or was going to be. Found out when I went for job that required driving a van. CDL not required. Lost that even though I immediately paid off the scam fine of $80 and had it reinstated. Company says they won’t insure me for I was driving 2 years with a suspended license !
.. OH No republicans do not want to raise taxes but just increases scams to screw more money for their services. Bogus fines.
LOL now Ricky trying to blame Obama for Ricky’s neglect to take care of our environment and wants Obama to pay for Ricky’s erroneous blunders.
Oh well welcome to Florida and check with your physicians if you can go to the beaches. Is your immunity up to date, to handle oil and or any other toxic substance that Ricky is dumping into our rivers. LOL pure white snowbirds will be going back dyed brown or some other color. Thank you Ricky and your cohort republican legislatures.
Where scams are welcomed.
TargetRedCardSca m

Beverly Hills, CA

#3 Dec 9, 2013
They are here to scam. Do I need to repeat, they set their minds on scamming. No wonder there are so many similar stories. And big big liars too: when you request a supervisor to call, you never get the call but they will always tell you they called and by law they can't leave you a message and can only call you once. By law they can't roll back the charges, by law they can't send you updated bill etc. They are big liar and big law user. Only to cover themselves up while roll up more revenues for them on top of their retail business. This is their second revenue business. I didn't feel right when talking to them already and now when seeing all the similar stories, I am not shocked...I already sensed it.
STD free

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2013
TargetRedCardScam wrote:
They are here to scam. Do I need to repeat, they set their minds on scamming. No wonder there are so many similar stories. And big big liars too: when you request a supervisor to call, you never get the call but they will always tell you they called and by law they can't leave you a message and can only call you once. By law they can't roll back the charges, by law they can't send you updated bill etc. They are big liar and big law user. Only to cover themselves up while roll up more revenues for them on top of their retail business. This is their second revenue business. I didn't feel right when talking to them already and now when seeing all the similar stories, I am not shocked...I already sensed it.
Time for arrest warrants for those in charge. Civil attorneys all over the country are preparing to bring charges with major law suits.
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Target stores are failing miserably in Canada as Canadians hate the French. Target built 125 so far failing stores and will cost them billions. Also lawsuits for breached credit card fiasco is expected to to 22 billion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FM shooting. An act of typical black behavior. 3 hr Waldo 2
Fort Myers Shooting - An Act of Americanism ! 4 hr Animaltrainer 9
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... 5 hr chuck 2
News At least 2 dead, more than a dozen injured in F... 9 hr Reecis 4
Rap music is the scourge of ALL nightlife! (Jan '16) 10 hr News man 23
Sarasota vs. St. Petersburg vs. For Myers, whic... (Sep '14) 19 hr Wonder why 7
Lawyers file $500,000,000 class action law suit... 19 hr Wonder why 2

Fort Myers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance