I'm STILL active on their witing list...

I'm STILL active on their witing list, you Illinois mail thieves!

Posted in the Fort Myers Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mike c

Medford, WI

#1 Jul 8, 2013
And when an apartment becomes available, I am OUTTA Chicagoland! Hasta lavista, Crook County, Illinois!

And listen here, you no good people who stole my letter from Southwest Florida Goodwill Housing! I am deleting all of your posts on these forums. I am tired of your defamatory gossip, making me look like some alien monster from outer space, therefore, your blasphemous posts are being deleted.

As for you, Jamie, if you are going to be snobby and standoffish, as you were on Friday, October 21st, 2011, do us a favor and go back to Chicago. I absolutely refuse to be dealing with snobby, standoffish, and ill-mannered people, especially in Southwest Florida.

Anyone who is snobby, selfish, and acting like they want me to disappear will absolutely not get my company or patronage at all! Not at a restaurant, not at a nightclub, not at a park, not on a beach, not in the ocean, not at a festival, not at a pizza place, not on a river, not on a ferry, not at a museum, not anywhere! That expressively includes anyone who plays "hard to get!" ALL behaviors, actions, words spoken, and such will be taken SERIOUSLY!!!

The last thing I need is to relocate 1,400 miles and immediately end up with all new enemies.
STD free

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2013
mike c wrote:
And when an apartment becomes available, I am OUTTA Chicagoland! Hasta lavista, Crook County, Illinois!

And listen here, you no good people who stole my letter from Southwest Florida Goodwill Housing! I am deleting all of your posts on these forums. I am tired of your defamatory gossip, making me look like some alien monster from outer space, therefore, your blasphemous posts are being deleted.

As for you, Jamie, if you are going to be snobby and standoffish, as you were on Friday, October 21st, 2011, do us a favor and go back to Chicago. I absolutely refuse to be dealing with snobby, standoffish, and ill-mannered people, especially in Southwest Florida.

Anyone who is snobby, selfish, and acting like they want me to disappear will absolutely not get my company or patronage at all! Not at a restaurant, not at a nightclub, not at a park, not on a beach, not in the ocean, not at a festival, not at a pizza place, not on a river, not on a ferry, not at a museum, not anywhere! That expressively includes anyone who plays "hard to get!" ALL behaviors, actions, words spoken, and such will be taken SERIOUSLY!!!

The last thing I need is to relocate 1,400 miles and immediately end up with all new enemies.
Welcome to SW Florida Mike.
mike c

Wonder Lake, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2013
In fact, in case whoever destroyed my letter in transit from Southwest Florida Goodwill Housing last fall decides to pull that stunt with me again, starting January 2014, on my 15th month on their waiting list, I will start contacting them every single month, between the 24th and the last day of the month. And especially since, ha! ha! people on their waiting list are in fact required to contact them every 6 months or less to remain on the waiting list! They need to know, and they need to confirm periodically, that the person is still interested in housing.

I am totally not into anymore of these hurtful games with mail-stealers. My cat died this week, me and my whole family are a bunch of train wrecks about it, I sense some rough times ahead, mainly caused by my grief over our cat's death.

I also should mention about my above post from Wisconsin. While the social atmosphere in Wisconsin is a little bit better than it is in Illinois, it is not even nearly as good as it is in Southwest Florida. When I go to nightclubs, parties, and such, especially when there is a dance floor, a DJ, a band, and what not playing, I like to dance with the ladies. Unfortunately, in Wisconsin, nobody dances, no matter how good the DJ, band, or whatever plays music is. Instead, they drink, and they drink, and they drink, drink, drink, drink! And instead of dancing, interacting, socializing, and not to mention even the occasional flashing/nudity (especially such as happens in Key West during Fantasy Fest, apparently also during Miami's Columbus Day Regatta, and occasionally even in New Orleans during Mardi Gras), drinking in the northern USA, including in Wisconsin, causes nothing but fights, brawls, crashing and burning while driving, and even hurtful gossip against other people. About half the time or so, give or take, drinking, especially heavy drinking, in the northern states, including in Wisconsin, even causes fights that are brutal enough to send people to the emergency room.
STD free

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2013
mike c wrote:
In fact, in case whoever destroyed my letter in transit from Southwest Florida Goodwill Housing last fall decides to pull that stunt with me again, starting January 2014, on my 15th month on their waiting list, I will start contacting them every single month, between the 24th and the last day of the month. And especially since, ha! ha! people on their waiting list are in fact required to contact them every 6 months or less to remain on the waiting list! They need to know, and they need to confirm periodically, that the person is still interested in housing.

I am totally not into anymore of these hurtful games with mail-stealers. My cat died this week, me and my whole family are a bunch of train wrecks about it, I sense some rough times ahead, mainly caused by my grief over our cat's death.

I also should mention about my above post from Wisconsin. While the social atmosphere in Wisconsin is a little bit better than it is in Illinois, it is not even nearly as good as it is in Southwest Florida. When I go to nightclubs, parties, and such, especially when there is a dance floor, a DJ, a band, and what not playing, I like to dance with the ladies. Unfortunately, in Wisconsin, nobody dances, no matter how good the DJ, band, or whatever plays music is. Instead, they drink, and they drink, and they drink, drink, drink, drink! And instead of dancing, interacting, socializing, and not to mention even the occasional flashing/nudity (especially such as happens in Key West during Fantasy Fest, apparently also during Miami's Columbus Day Regatta, and occasionally even in New Orleans during Mardi Gras), drinking in the northern USA, including in Wisconsin, causes nothing but fights, brawls, crashing and burning while driving, and even hurtful gossip against other people. About half the time or so, give or take, drinking, especially heavy drinking, in the northern states, including in Wisconsin, even causes fights that are brutal enough to send people to the emergency room.
Good fortune to you Michael and when you get to Fort Myers the good people of Fort Myers won't stand for someone like you being picked battered or anything. Anybody that picked on you would get good ass whipping. Groove Street is not good place to hang out and they are close to being shut down.
mike c

Wonder Lake, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Another huge difference between Florida and Wisconsin is that Wisconsinians are far from photogenic. Very few ladies at all pose for pictures, and the heavy drinking that occurs in Wisconsin in fact makes people even less likely to take, or pose for, pictures. A lot of northerners, including in Wisconsin, do not even like being videotaped by tourists, either. The area my parents and I stay at is very rural, practically nothing fun to do during the workweek, it is only active on weekends, whoever is there is either little 10 year old and under children, or 75+ year-old retirees. Literally, they are either far too young or far too old for me to date, hang out with, or marry. And that is starting to really bore me badly.
mike c

Wonder Lake, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
Good fortune to you Michael and when you get to Fort Myers the good people of Fort Myers won't stand for someone like you being picked battered or anything. Anybody that picked on you would get good ass whipping. Groove Street is not good place to hang out and they are close to being shut down.
It looks very true. With the exception of that one waitress who acted very standoffish and made me very uncomfortable a couple years ago. Therefore, it is totally unlikely that I will be going back to Island Pizza on Sanibel Island within the next 10 years or so, give or take.

I have noticed that, last time I was at Groove Street, I went there 3 days in a row, and they had not played a single slow song there all weekend. Additionally, their Ladies' night is Thursday, and I was told by one of the bouncers that they are lucky if they even get 60 people total on Thursday nights. Of course, I was a bit excited when I read a rumor that Groove Street had become a smoke-free club, especially as I do not smoke at all, and I do not like the smell of cigarette smoke. On the other hand, Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral played a few slow songs over the 2 night period I went there last year. And I really enjoy slow dancing. Now, if only the Ricochet were still open. When I went to the Ricochet (which used to be located in the K-Mart plaza just north of Edison Mall on Cleveland) in June 2009, the club was playing slow songs in the format of 2 of them back to back every 30 minutes.

While there are a few nightclubs in Chicagoland, the extreme vast majority of them sit in horrible, crime-ridden neighborhoods, many of which practically make Dunbar look like a walk on the beach compared to them. Not to mention only 1 that I have been to has ever played slow songs at all while I was there. One of them has practically no dancing people at all (totally clear dance floor even while the DJ is playing). Like all the people are ever doing there is gossipping, drinking, sitting down, and such. And only once was I ever invited to slow dance with an Illinois woman, and she was overweight and not very attractive to me.
mike c

Wonder Lake, IL

#7 Jul 15, 2013
I do also need to admit that, after my experience at the Ricochet, I was devastated when I heard that the Ricochet closed. I was really looking forward to going back there and even getting slow dances with the ladies. And even though I am white, I really dreamed of (and still do now) getting slow dances with ladies of all races and nationalities, including but not limited to African/African American, Hispanic, Asian, White/Caucasian, Chinese, Mexican, Cuban, Haitian, Jamaican, Brazilian, Colombian, British, Australian, Malaysian, Bahamian, Indian, and whatever other races and nationalities that Southwest Florida has to offer.
STD free

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2013
mike c wrote:
<quoted text>It looks very true. With the exception of that one waitress who acted very standoffish and made me very uncomfortable a couple years ago. Therefore, it is totally unlikely that I will be going back to Island Pizza on Sanibel Island within the next 10 years or so, give or take.

I have noticed that, last time I was at Groove Street, I went there 3 days in a row, and they had not played a single slow song there all weekend. Additionally, their Ladies' night is Thursday, and I was told by one of the bouncers that they are lucky if they even get 60 people total on Thursday nights. Of course, I was a bit excited when I read a rumor that Groove Street had become a smoke-free club, especially as I do not smoke at all, and I do not like the smell of cigarette smoke. On the other hand, Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral played a few slow songs over the 2 night period I went there last year. And I really enjoy slow dancing. Now, if only the Ricochet were still open. When I went to the Ricochet (which used to be located in the K-Mart plaza just north of Edison Mall on Cleveland) in June 2009, the club was playing slow songs in the format of 2 of them back to back every 30 minutes.

While there are a few nightclubs in Chicagoland, the extreme vast majority of them sit in horrible, crime-ridden neighborhoods, many of which practically make Dunbar look like a walk on the beach compared to them. Not to mention only 1 that I have been to has ever played slow songs at all while I was there. One of them has practically no dancing people at all (totally clear dance floor even while the DJ is playing). Like all the people are ever doing there is gossipping, drinking, sitting down, and such. And only once was I ever invited to slow dance with an Illinois woman, and she was overweight and not very attractive to me.
Jamie Nicole Zimmerman from Island Pizza yeah cops know her and not in a good way.
mike c

Wonder Lake, IL

#10 Jul 16, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie Nicole Zimmerman from Island Pizza yeah cops know her and not in a good way.
She was an awesome waitress when I first went there in June 2009. She served me directly, and her service was really great. Then in June 2010, I was disappointed that she was not there. However, one of the other waitresses from my 2009 visit was there and she told me that I could friend her on Facebook, which I did, but she declined it. Then in October 2011, when I went back there and she was there, not only did she not bother to say "Hi, have a seat" to me when I walked in, but she was acting like she wanted me out of there or something. At one point, I glanced in her direction when she walked by, and also happened to be glancing my way, and she instantly did that motion in which she looked up into the air and then forward. Basically that similar type of motion one might make if one sees something disgusting or dirty. When Jamie did that to me, I thought; "That is not good at all! Looks like I am going to have to stop coming here for a few years, or at least until she is replaced. I ain't travelling 1,400 miles to make new enemies."
STD free

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Cook Cty Mail Authority wrote:
He! he! he! he! he! xD xD xD!

You allready have new enemies in Southwest Florida, you sore loser! Jamie Nicole Zimmerman is so totally going to make sure you are so miserable and unhappy in Southwest Florida that you'll scurry right back into your assigned hole in Chicagoland and disappear permanently! She EVER sees you at that Island place or at ANY of her nightclubs, she will place a call to 911 on your greasy ass! And the police WILL LISTEN to her! Criminal history or no criminal history! Mugshots or no mugshots! And we will back her up, represent her, and aid her in filing charges on your ass! Heck, we may even press charges of our own on your ass, seeing the stunts you pulled with those ladies in your putrid photos we found on Facebook, especially in the pages for Hooters of South Florida and Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel. She has also told all of her friends about you, Michael!

By the way, Jamie's record is all clean! STD free, you are lying through your teeth! There is NO Jamie Nicole Zimmerman in any mugshots within the entire United States of America!
Jamie Z has felony record dipshit!!!!!!'
STD free

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Cook Cty Mail Authority wrote:
He! he! he! he! he! xD xD xD!

You allready have new enemies in Southwest Florida, you sore loser! Jamie Nicole Zimmerman is so totally going to make sure you are so miserable and unhappy in Southwest Florida that you'll scurry right back into your assigned hole in Chicagoland and disappear permanently! She EVER sees you at that Island place or at ANY of her nightclubs, she will place a call to 911 on your greasy ass! And the police WILL LISTEN to her! Criminal history or no criminal history! Mugshots or no mugshots! And we will back her up, represent her, and aid her in filing charges on your ass! Heck, we may even press charges of our own on your ass, seeing the stunts you pulled with those ladies in your putrid photos we found on Facebook, especially in the pages for Hooters of South Florida and Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel. She has also told all of her friends about you, Michael!

By the way, Jamie's record is all clean! STD free, you are lying through your teeth! There is NO Jamie Nicole Zimmerman in any mugshots within the entire United States of America!
Police have already placed charges on you. I am bounty hunter designated to hunt you down moron!!!!!!!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#14 Aug 1, 2013
mike c wrote:
I do also need to admit that, after my experience at the Ricochet, I was devastated when I heard that the Ricochet closed. I was really looking forward to going back there and even getting slow dances with the ladies..
Welcome Mike to Fort Myers. Paradise awaits you. Not all is well under the leadership of our county so be ware. Too many republicans here with their “Austerity” goals for one and all.
Here in Lee County the Health Care Insurance rates are going up! They want to blame it on Obamacare. To be honest, they did imply that their Health Care Plan did not cover as much as Obamacare and that maybe that is why its rising. Imagine that? Waking up in the hospital and told the Fl. Health Plan does not cover this or that and gives you a bill that financially wipes you out! Ahh now that’s the republican way. Not so in other states.
Insurance Premiums’ come a tumbling down. Individuals and families applying for 2014 Health Care are discovering their premiums at a 50% discount or more. N.Y. State as one example, of many states, has already approved the discounted premium cost. Citing an example of an individual that presently pays $1,000 per month will be able to obtain that same insurance coverage at a premium of $308 per month.
Obama’s administration followed up with their annalist of the CBO’s numbers, a bipartisan agency known as the Congressional Budget Office, did not take into account the sliding scale that is offered by the Health Care Bill. Adding a 10% to 18% greater premium savings to the individually insured, which will include additional discounts for incomes as high as $94,200 for a family of four.
Recent CBO report failure to project the accelerating decreasing debt provides credit to the Obama’s administrations Health Care cost projections. accuracy.
“Individual Mandates” written into the Health Care Bill is stimulating the insurance companies into a frenzy of competition. Factoring in, a wave of newly uninsured youthful clients.
Immediate reaction from the republicans extremist within their House is pushing their Bill to remove “Individual Mandate” from the Health Care Bill as it presently exist.
Fortunately democrats hold the Senate and Executive Branch and success of the republican extremist is not likely.
Individual Mandate’s value was demonstrated by N.Y. State. N.Y. State required that all applications for the 2014 Health Care Insurance be accepted. However they excluded the Individual Mandate clause. Needless to say the results were that the frail and sick of health applied as the youthful healthy citizens declined.
N.Y.’s experiment illuminates the value of the “Individual Mandate” clause. Republican’s House extremist seeking to sabotage, our Health Care, should be duly noted for what actions will be required by the voters of 2014.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Lee County lack of… can be observed with their totally inability to see beyond their noise.
Personnel Health Care rose in the last 12 months ending in May at the SLOWEST rate in 50 years! Hospitals and nursing homes services DECLINED!
Personnel consumption spending rose by 1.1%. Hospitals readmissions DROPED from the average 19% to 17.9%! Due to the passage of the Obama Health Care Laws.
Industry analyst show a DECREASE in the overall cost of Health Care. In May 2013 the CBO {Congressional Budget Office} reported a $618 BILLION drop in their projected Medicare and Medicaid cost over the next decade. Department of Health and Human Services reports 3% increase to the employers Health Care Insurance. LOWEST increase since 1996!
Jobs in industries that did not provide Health Insurance, such as restaurants, saw their sales and employment rise more than any other retail industry since the Obamacare Law passed. Restaurants grew in employment by 11% with their retail sales growing at 17%. Employees hours grew by 3%. Data has been confirmed as it is being Nationally Conclusive through out all sectors of our economy.
Helen Darling, CEO for the National Business Group On Health, the bulwark of criticism of Obamacare, with tongue in cheek states “The good news is that increased customers means that the economy continues to be the primary driver of employment” as she furiously back pedals out of sight mumbling “Americans are felling better about the economy so are eating out more, compared to the Great Recession. This is good news for the country but this doesn’t mean we don’t need to actively control Health Care Cost or we can relax”..?? Not actively control Health Care Cost?? She is still in denial. Another one that lacks comprehension abilities, from the Right Wing Darlings.
Obamacare Sounds good to me. Universal Health Care would be an ideal goal for even greater Health Care savings.
Obamacare penalized Hospitals that readmitted Medicare patients that returned before 30 days. Changing the billings from per procedure sharing in savings from duplicating procedures tests and unnecessary procedures that would reduce their allotment of funds if not done so. Obamacare goes further with provisions to foster coordinated care reduction, reducing preventable health complications during hospitalization. Promote adoption of up to date health information technologies.
Consider that the full Obamacare has yet to flex its even greater savings of Health Care Cost , when it begins to go into effect October 2013 and supported on January first of 2014.
So much for the HYPER Foxy Opinioned propaganda.
mike c

Cicero, IL

#16 Aug 3, 2013
You have not yet seen the mass corruption in Cook County, Illinois. Cook County is so loaded with corruption, it's nickname is "Crook County, Illinois!" Property rents, sales taxes, gas prices, and such are totally through the roof, practically half of Chicago's south and southeast suburbs have gang bangers and drug dealers for mayors (I even heard that the mayor of south suburban Ford Heights even went to jail for drug charges!), about three quarters of Chicago proper is endless ghetto due to poor performance of both the Cook County Sheriff and the Chicago Police Department, west suburban Cicero is suffering under a gangsterous bureaucracy that even sent one of our Town Presidents to prison for 8 years, and she tried to rid Cicero of the 18 known street gangs at that time that still terrorize Cicero (and now in fact, there are 21 known street gangs in Cicero!).

Not to mention Illinois has absolutely horrible services for people with disabilities! After the waiting list is over, Illinoisans with disabilities are always getting arguments, threats of service termination, I even read reports before of entire apartment complexes that housed people with disabilities getting shut down and either demolished or converted to upper class luxury condominiums.

Every year, more and more funds for agencies for people with disabilities in Illinois are placed on the budget chopping block and right under the governor's big sharp knife. To make matters worse, neither Democrats nor Republicans have proven themselves capable of fixing Illinois, making all Illinois state elections lose-lose scenarios.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#17 Aug 3, 2013
That’s all well and good for Illinois; BUT with our republican houses and Rick Scott leading their parade we have the Infamous title of being the # 1 most politically corrupt state in the union. Beat That.. There are some working on taking care of these “Austerity Republicans” using their own extremist ignorance against them.
Presently there is a growing rift that has grown into a chasm within the republicans. Looks like the old guard republican are now emulating our forefathers of 1773 and are gathering up the Tea and casting it out unto the waters of oblivion.
Republicans seeking a rebirth to their Progressive Grand Old Party? First they must perform an abortion. Casting out the Teabaggers out to the waters of political oblivion. Democrats will lend a hand in cleaning up another republican dysfunctional mess. Then we will roll out the barrel and celebrate. Returning to arguments, debates, compromise, and moving on to A bipartisan celebration!
Feuding within the republican clan’s is heating up. Thursday {May 23 2013], across the bow shouts could be heard, between the forces of the traditionalist republicans and the Tea Party.
John McCain {R} accuses the Tea Party of overplaying their hand and tempting the democrats to change the minority rule in favor of up and down votes. Eliminating the 60% needed to pass a bill. All that would be required is simple majority.{51%”} Similar to the six times the republicans evoked during the Bush administration.
Established conservatives of voted 76 opposing to the 40 remaining Tea Party newcomers, lead by John McCain, disagreeing to consuming any more Tea. Moves on seeking to establishing a budget; as the Tea Party opposes any budget conferences on the issue.
Eric Cantor {R} leads the gang of four; Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, Mike Lee {R} of Utah and Marco Rubio {R} of Florida. They won their seats in opposition to the traditionalist republicans. They are Infamous for their roles in the Hostage/Ransom scenarios and “Our way or the Highway” scenarios for governing our USA. Ahh the foul fragrances of dictatorship vaporizing from the Tea Potters…
mike c

Cicero, IL

#18 Aug 4, 2013
No way Florida could be number 1 in corruption. Illinois is Number 1 in corruption. Two of Illinois' most recent governors, George Ryan(R) and Rod Blagojevich(D), actually went to jail for corruption. Just a few years ago, Illinois was ranked dead last (51st place, behind the rest of America and Washington DC) for services for people with disabilities, putting Illinois even worse than Mississippi, which is the poorest state in America. Also, Florida is not alone with the Tea Party, either. Tea Party governors also are currently running Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Maine. Not too long ago, in fact, the Tea Party governor of Maine actually vowed to shut down schools all over the state if his cuts to Maine's Medicaid programs did not pass!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19 Aug 5, 2013
mike c wrote:
No way Florida could be number 1 in corruption. Illinois is Number 1 in corruption. Two of Illinois' most recent governors, George Ryan(R) and Rod Blagojevich(D), actually went to jail for corruption. Just a few years ago, Illinois was ranked dead last (51st place, behind the rest of America and Washington DC) for services for people with disabilities, putting Illinois even worse than Mississippi, which is the poorest state in America. Also, Florida is not alone with the Tea Party, either. Tea Party governors also are currently running Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Maine. Not too long ago, in fact, the Tea Party governor of Maine actually vowed to shut down schools all over the state if his cuts to Maine's Medicaid programs did not pass!

Excellent reply.“BUT remember it was the polluted Florida vote that got Bush in office! That trumps all..
mike c

Cicero, IL

#23 Aug 6, 2013
I am coming back to Fort myers in October, too. And I plan on going to those nightclubs again, including Dixie Roadhouse, Sandy Parrot, and possibly even Groove Street.

I am normally a shy guy around ladies, especially due to the numerous rejections I had at Chicago nightclubs, and even including getting kicked out of a Chicago nightclub in 2000 for interacting with (Illinois) ladies, so normally, when I am hanging out at the edge of the dance floor or what not, generally, it means that I am waiting for someone to ask me to dance with them. Normally, I like slow dancing, but I do sometimes fast dance, especially as Dixie Roadhouse has a large fan above the dance floor to keep my sweating/overheating to a minimum.

And by the way, speaking of nightclubs, this is the only warning I am broadcasting here. Any club that kicks me out for waiting for someone to ask me to dance will be publicly boycotted, Chicagoland style.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#24 Aug 7, 2013
mike c wrote:
No way Florida could be number 1 in corruption. Illinois is Number 1 in corruption. Two of Illinois' most recent governors, George Ryan(R) and Rod Blagojevich(D), actually went to jail for corruption. Just a few years ago, Illinois was ranked dead last (51st place, behind the rest of America and Washington DC) for services for people with disabilities, putting Illinois even worse than Mississippi, which is the poorest state in America. Also, Florida is not alone with the Tea Party, either. Tea Party governors also are currently running Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Maine. Not too long ago, in fact, the Tea Party governor of Maine actually vowed to shut down schools all over the state if his cuts to Maine's Medicaid programs did not pass!
Here in Florida it is more subdued corruption. Slicker than the Wild West of Illinois but just as destructive. Recently Gov. Rick Scott gives us an example of one that was allowed to come to light. Imagine how many have been shaded from the light.
Our Ricky has just opened a door for removing any voters rights to elect their representatives. Try beating that..
Political corruption has once again reared its head in Florida with Gov. Rick Scott. He now claims authority to, at will dismiss what the voters voted for. Transferring a republican legislator that opposed his penal sell off and Rick’s desires on the property insurance issue. Republican Mike Frasno has be removed from his constituents voted legislating official seat to be a tax collector. If the constituents of Frasno desire him to be their legislator they must reelect him, come 2014. Double jeopardy on the voters rights? This should be taken to the Florida supreme court for their ruling as to its legality. With this strategy what are we the voters to anticipate for the future? Governors will merely take opposition to their administration and remove them to some obscured position denying the voters their representatives, that they voted for. That opens the door to all forms of anti democracy corruptive scenarios. Will the President of the U.S. now gather up the Tea members and assign them to some obscured ambassador position. Example; Senator McConnell to be Antarctic ambassador with Senator Rand to the Artic and Senator Ted Cruz to Russia. Then replace them with more favorable representatives to his causes.
Gov. Rick Scott has once again demonstrated why Florida is ranked as number one most politically corrupt.

Warning from divorced

AOL

#26 Aug 22, 2013
mike c wrote:
I am coming back to Fort myers in October, too. And I plan on going to those nightclubs again, including Dixie Roadhouse, Sandy Parrot, and possibly even Groove Street.
I am normally a shy guy around ladies, especially due to the numerous rejections I had at Chicago nightclubs, and even including getting kicked out of a Chicago nightclub in 2000 for interacting with (Illinois) ladies, so normally, when I am hanging out at the edge of the dance floor or what not, generally, it means that I am waiting for someone to ask me to dance with them. Normally, I like slow dancing, but I do sometimes fast dance, especially as Dixie Roadhouse has a large fan above the dance floor to keep my sweating/overheating to a minimum.
And by the way, speaking of nightclubs, this is the only warning I am broadcasting here. Any club that kicks me out for waiting for someone to ask me to dance will be publicly boycotted, Chicagoland style.
Any normal man will vomit and throw up right on the sidewalk and on a public floor at the first sight of any American woman.

Fort Myers is a part of the United States of America, as is the State of Florida. There are HEAVY boycotts against American women, which are socially defined as ANY woman/female person with either a current or past residence within the United States of America. American women are spoiled rotten to the very core. They are a divorce, a restraining order, and a prison term waiting to happen. They never mature past 15 years of age maximum. They have NO heart at all; only hatred. They are heavily materialistic, and they need to be avoided. All over the Internet, including on Facebook, there are many numerous blogs, pages, and websites dedicated strictly to boycotting American women. There is even a song that boycotts American women, too! If you have heard "American Woman" by the Guess Who, you will see what is meant. As for those nightclubs you mentioned, they are also American and cater to American people, including American women. They are dancing and hopping with nothing but white American trash with cold, cruel hearts towards anyone not 3 times more rich and educated than they are. They heavily prefer that only the guys ask them to dance instead of them asking the guys to dance, and then they complain and have the guy kicked right out of the club without a refund. American nightclubs, bars, and taverns are totally inappropriate, and are to be considered out of the question, for all single/lone men, no questions asked! And once again, the Fort Myers/Cape Coral metropolitan area, as well as the State of Florida, are all part of the United States of America.

If you really want to get married, you will really need to move out of the United States of America first, and marry only a foreign woman.

United States of America; Land of the Divorced, Home of the Eunuchs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) 46 min Jen 600
Photographer to take family pictures on Fort My... 13 hr Looking for Info 1
ashley gaudreau Mon hal 3
Review: Modern Auto Air Conditioning Cape Coral... (Feb '13) Mon Non 3
Ricochet club still for lease! (Oct '11) Mon Party man 19
Review: Dance Dimensions Of SW Florida Sun Essence 1
First the Ricochet, and now the Big K-Mart!? Sat Party man 12
More from around the web

Fort Myers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Fort Myers Mortgages