Photography, videotaping prohibited at Edison Mall.

Posted in the Fort Myers Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2012
Traveller

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Travellers, tourists, and vacationers, may I have your attention please. While there are areas in the Fort Myers area where videotaping and photography may be welcomed, one place where both are prohibited is Edison Mall on Cleveland Avenue and Colonial Blvd. That unfortunately includes the interior hallways, the fountain, the storefronts, and all else within. Violators are subject to ejection from the mall and mall premises.
Thr Right Reverend Gygax

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Traveller wrote:
Travellers, tourists, and vacationers, may I have your attention please. While there are areas in the Fort Myers area where videotaping and photography may be welcomed, one place where both are prohibited is Edison Mall on Cleveland Avenue and Colonial Blvd. That unfortunately includes the interior hallways, the fountain, the storefronts, and all else within. Violators are subject to ejection from the mall and mall premises.
For photos? Wonder why?
Traveller

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It seems that Edison Mall is, in fact, private property. Apparently, contrary to popular belief, shopping malls such as Edison Mall are in fact private property, owned by apparently individuals and/or private companies. You may not know this, but in general, videotaping especially, in any indoor public-use place, is heavily frowned upon in the United States of America. That includes restaurants, shopping malls, stores, theaters, stadiums, and such.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Fort Myers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Myers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Myers People Search