created by: Topix | Aug 23, 2010

Florida

1,683 votes

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 116)

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of2,380
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>What's even funnier is that a democracy that was set up by whites and in their favor has back fired tremendously and now they want to separate from the union they created. LMBAO, so you mean to tell me that as long as things go your way you're fine, but the second something falls out of your lap, you kick and scream over spilled milk. You can't have it all people, geez!
So chilish!
Blacks have endured through it all and you don't see us rioting over the last 42 WHITE presidents. You don't see us demanding to go back to Africa or threatening to leave the country just because we are UNhappy about who the commander in chief is, do you? A white republican blew his brains and his whole family away because Obama won. A white lady ran her husband over, and another business owner killed himself because of Obama, that is soooooooo SAD!
Blacks have taken it for decades, whites can't take 8 years!
No wonder we are a stronger people! We can take anything!
Yall can't.
Please demand to go back to Africa, where you will have nothing. You have it made right here, but certainly not because you have done anything to deserve it. The nation is now being destroyed by lowlife bottomfeeders such as you, which is why you are so happy and comfortable being part of the trash that the nation has become. If it continues, everyone will end up living in a disgusting ghetto, so you might as well stay here, like you said. Enjoy! LOL
yes remembering

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

live in hole in ground

later live in walk-up rooms 7 in bed in 11 x 13 room

life is tough

and some bbigots are big
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Mickey Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so funny you want to use so many names on here and then would not meet me when I called you a coward. I called you out and then you have used over 10 different names on here to cause more problems. Just to let you know you have been judged and you are lacking. Maybe one day you will leave your mama and be a real man. Until then you are just a coward that will not confront anyone in person.
You are correct. A typical liberal spineless Yankee pretending to be a real man. This guy wouldn't make a decent pimple on a Southern mans a-s.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Black Reign wrote:
Blacks are superior to whites, especially redneck ones.
Name one country in the world that is controlled by blacks or where blacks are the majority that can even fee it's people. They all depend on white controlled countries for food and medicine.
Blacks are and always will be losers of the world,even the ones being supported by white tax payers in the US.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> Please demand to go back to Africa, where you will have nothing. You have it made right here, but certainly not because you have done anything to deserve it. The nation is now being destroyed by lowlife bottomfeeders such as you, which is why you are so happy and comfortable being part of the trash that the nation has become. If it continues, everyone will end up living in a disgusting ghetto, so you might as well stay here, like you said. Enjoy! LOL
You people love to say that black people have not contributed to the uprising success of the United States but we all know that that is a lie. You people only say that to make yourselves feel better and try to justify the free labor, unequal wages and countless lives lost due to being enslaved for HUNDREDS of years, but that is OK, do want to know why?

AMERICAs chickens have come home to roost. EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING that is going wrong here in the U.S is simply do to the way AMERICA inherited all of her good fortune! The Indians and Black people here on this land have ancestors who were brutally murdered, raped, hung, burned alive, drowned, starved to death, beaten to death, forced into slavery, tricked out or human rights, denied the right to live FREE, etc.

Oh yes my friend, America has a debt to pay and she's paying BIG TIME!

Look around, even the mexicans have come home to roost and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it. America has become the toilet of every nation that has rejects and yet black people were brought over here against their will and now you have people breaking and entering the US by choice and AMERICA wants them OUT....LMBAO too funny!

And then there are people like YOU, so disconnected to the truth and blind to the fact that what goes around comes around,like it or not.

America should have been more careful about it's choices it made for generations to come. White people had the opportunity to change and make a difference and correct the wrong it's ancestors made, but NO, ya'll followed in their footsteps, even fought and lost a civil war trying to enforce the crooked and evil way of your people. Now, times have changed once more, 9/6/12 proved that overwhelmingly!

Your hatred has become your resting place! Your fear has walked right up to you and stared you in the eyes! Your love has waxed cold! Any feelings you have left are null and void!

God bless america? Well, When has america ever blessed God?

Your ancestors choices and your defiance to change caused the blood of many to be on your hands and the hands of your childrens children!
get an eduction

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you ignorant yankee's need a little real education. Even Mr Lincoln didn't mention SLAVERY until the war was half over! It was nothing more than a thought that come to him as a way to divide and conquer the sourth. Remember the Emancipation Proclaimation only freed the slaves in the rebellious states! It did not free the endentured servants ASA SLAVES in the northern states. The same money jews that control the Federal Reserve aka the World Bank are the decendants of the jews that brought the slaves to America and sold them to the north and south noth. Its just that in the south then became closered knit with the families as they worked side by side in the cotton and other fields andmany fought side by side with their co called masters on the battlefields of the UnCivil War!

http://rense.com/general69/invo.htm
Abe L and his folk

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

get an eduction wrote:
Maybe you ignorant yankee's need a little real education. Even Mr Lincoln didn't mention SLAVERY until the war was half over! It was nothing more than a thought that come to him as a way to divide and conquer the sourth. Remember the Emancipation Proclaimation only freed the slaves in the rebellious states! It did not free the endentured servants ASA SLAVES in the northern states. The same money jews that control the Federal Reserve aka the World Bank are the decendants of the jews that brought the slaves to America and sold them to the north and south noth. Its just that in the south then became closered knit with the families as they worked side by side in the cotton and other fields andmany fought side by side with their co called masters on the battlefields of the UnCivil War!
http://rense.com/general69/invo.htm
interesting you come from UNITED STATES; we all do!
Census

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Black Reign wrote:
Blacks are superior to whites, especially redneck ones.
NO.......you actually just awoke and had a "Dream"as did MLK! Go back to sleep and maybe you will have another "Dream". Good luck!
Barry Obammy

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>You people love to say that black people have not contributed to the uprising success of the United States but we all know that that is a lie. You people only say that to make yourselves feel better and try to justify the free labor, unequal wages and countless lives lost due to being enslaved for HUNDREDS of years, but that is OK, do want to know why?
AMERICAs chickens have come home to roost. EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING that is going wrong here in the U.S is simply do to the way AMERICA inherited all of her good fortune! The Indians and Black people here on this land have ancestors who were brutally murdered, raped, hung, burned alive, drowned, starved to death, beaten to death, forced into slavery, tricked out or human rights, denied the right to live FREE, etc.
Oh yes my friend, America has a debt to pay and she's paying BIG TIME!
Look around, even the mexicans have come home to roost and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it. America has become the toilet of every nation that has rejects and yet black people were brought over here against their will and now you have people breaking and entering the US by choice and AMERICA wants them OUT....LMBAO too funny!
And then there are people like YOU, so disconnected to the truth and blind to the fact that what goes around comes around,like it or not.
America should have been more careful about it's choices it made for generations to come. White people had the opportunity to change and make a difference and correct the wrong it's ancestors made, but NO, ya'll followed in their footsteps, even fought and lost a civil war trying to enforce the crooked and evil way of your people. Now, times have changed once more, 9/6/12 proved that overwhelmingly!
Your hatred has become your resting place! Your fear has walked right up to you and stared you in the eyes! Your love has waxed cold! Any feelings you have left are null and void!
God bless america? Well, When has america ever blessed God?
Your ancestors choices and your defiance to change caused the blood of many to be on your hands and the hands of your childrens children!
ROTFLMAO
JustdroppdIN

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You see anyone can respond to a fake name. This is getting so funny.
mr gok

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

i do
bushie

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama won because of meeeeeee Bush! and the people saw all the pure lies Mitt told every day. PEOPLE POWER!
booosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bushie wrote:
Obama won because of meeeeeee Bush! and the people saw all the pure lies Mitt told every day. PEOPLE POWER!
Obummer really won because the Bush family used their Clint Curtis vote fixing software chips to fix the election for their NWO Brother!
jeremy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

http://docsfiles.com/view.php... isle&count=

Since: Dec 12

Arcadia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I voted. A lot of good It did. The sucker still won.
Barry Obammy

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Yankees Win wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sucker is you, and the other hicks who think the GOP cares about them.
All of these so-called christians that support the death penalty and hate minorities are going straight
to hell .
If you don't like it, why not start another civil war and get destroyed even faster this time? Lol southern men are as weak as they come.
Northern women like you are as lame as they come evidenced by getting suckered in by the incompetent Obama for another 4 years of failure, you fool.

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Yankees Win wrote:
<quoted text>
The only sucker is you, and the other hicks who think the GOP cares about them.
All of these so-called christians that support the death penalty and hate minorities are going straight
to hell .
If you don't like it, why not start another civil war and get destroyed even faster this time? Lol southern men are as weak as they come.
For starters I don't hate minorities, but I do hate illegal immigrants. I sure as hell do support the death penalty though. It's dumb twats. Like you that have our country in the shape its in. And if we do have another civil war, I hope to see people like you swinging from a big oak tree. Why do you think we kept all our big oak trees in the south after the war. And we'll use your Yankee made rope to do it.

“Shed so many tears”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lester1976 wrote:
I voted. A lot of good It did. The sucker still won.
That's because you're the SUCKER! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

Arcadia, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're the SUCKER! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
Really? You couldn't come up with your own response? You had to copy someone else's? How can I debate with someone that it is stupid. Your kind shows your intelligence just by opening your mouth.

“Shed so many tears”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lester1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You couldn't come up with your own response? You had to copy someone else's? How can I debate with someone that it is stupid. Your kind shows your intelligence just by opening your mouth.
What's there to debate?

You're just mad because you want to spew your hatred and I won't let you. God bless you, you need it!

Your kind shows that all you want to do is prove a pointless point!

You people have failed miserably, get over yourselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of2,380
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fort Myers Forum right now

Search the Fort Myers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Cape Coral, FL (Aug '10) 15 hr jim 72
Where is the best place in Cape Coral to get Pi... Sun Hungry now 1
Autistic trash has ZERO right to get married! (Jan '14) Sun LEO 477 5
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) Jul 19 luci 507
Larry Aguilar files lawsuit to get his name on ... Jul 19 Tea Partier 1
Review: Expo Construction Outlet Inc Jul 18 Maria 1
Group of local teens to participate in on-line ... Jul 18 LEO 477 1
•••
•••