Local reaction to Radel's arrest

Nov 20, 2013 Full story: The News-Press

The news hit Southwest Florida hard and fast -- U.S. Rep. Trey Radel had been charged Tuesday with possessing cocaine in Washington D.C. The U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington charged the freshman congressman with misdemeanor cocaine possession on Oct. 29 in the district.

Full Story
CarolO

Holland, MI

#1 Nov 20, 2013
The drug dealer reported a Congressman was one of his clients. Radel was a regular buyer....... not a one-time-try-it guy. Alcoholism does not turn you into a coke-head. It's two different addictions and two different problems.

He needs to resign and not drag his family through this. It will only get worse.
TonyM

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Didn't know u could be cured in 3 weeks?Does a drug dealer have leverage on the buyer?Was it being paid for with our tax money?How many times did he drive his family around under the influence?They should have their kid checked for long term defects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr VET 2,146
Review: Tan Lines Studio 15 hr Mike 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Sarasota vs. St. Petersburg vs. For Myers, whic... Tue missspeller 2
Deputies arrest three 'violent offenders' on dr... Tue charles montgomery 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
Ashley clements and tyler mattingly Sep 29 KLR 1
Fort Myers Dating
Find my Match

Fort Myers Jobs

Fort Myers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Myers News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Myers

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]