Florida residents report multiple UFO sightings

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 11

A cell phone video taken by Cape Coral resident, Jeremy Rebstock, shows three orange lights in the night sky slowly moving from east to west.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Cool
RDinFL

Safety Harbor, FL

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Just saw well 430 ish saw, what rocket shaped ship or jet, shoot out of the sky well fly at high rate of speed. i seriously thought i was seeing a jet crash or something, it vanished tho could have been a few miles away but from the way it was acting
i thought it would have made more noise. Something!
This iwas in Palm harbor, FL.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2012
RDinFL wrote:
Just saw well 430 ish saw, what rocket shaped ship or jet, shoot out of the sky well fly at high rate of speed. i seriously thought i was seeing a jet crash or something, it vanished tho could have been a few miles away but from the way it was acting
i thought it would have made more noise. Something!
This iwas in Palm harbor, FL.
Any pics ?? We need evidence!
Cennad

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Nov 20, 2012
My daughter and mother are currently in Bokeelia, Fl. Lucky them, they're right on the water front. Daughter looked out the window and sees a bright ball of light hoovering over the water. Big, and white with red around the edges. This happened not even ten minutes ago. Shes sending me pictures now. Any thoughts?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Cennad wrote:
My daughter and mother are currently in Bokeelia, Fl. Lucky them, they're right on the water front. Daughter looked out the window and sees a bright ball of light hoovering over the water. Big, and white with red around the edges. This happened not even ten minutes ago. Shes sending me pictures now. Any thoughts?
I would love to see the UFO pictures are they posted anywhere on the web??

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Johnny45 wrote:
Cool
Hi,Johnny;I'm back. How are you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Johnny;I'm back. How are you?
Doing well ! Did you also take a break from Topix? Happy Thxnksgiving !!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Johnny45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing well ! Did you also take a break from Topix? Happy Thxnksgiving !!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too,Johnny. Yes,I did take an unwanted break. I was ill. Appreciate your noticing. What's new?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving to you too,Johnny. Yes,I did take an unwanted break. I was ill. Appreciate your noticing. What's new?
Not much - email is - eastcoastauthority@yahoo.com

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Johnny45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much - email is - eastcoastauthority@yahoo.com
Nice profile pic Johnny45.
Cape girl

Cape Coral, FL

#11 Feb 4, 2013
The UFO looking lights are from the HUUUUUUUUGEEEEEE KIA DEALER on Cape Coral

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 min Liberal forever 2,143
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Sarasota vs. St. Petersburg vs. For Myers, whic... Tue missspeller 2
Deputies arrest three 'violent offenders' on dr... Tue charles montgomery 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
Ashley clements and tyler mattingly Mon KLR 1
Park Harrasement Sep 28 Kate 2

Fort Myers Jobs

Fort Myers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Myers News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Myers

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]