Pregnant woman stabbed, left for dead

Pregnant woman stabbed, left for dead

There are 3 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from May 16, 2011, titled Pregnant woman stabbed, left for dead. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

FORT MYERS, Fla.- Twenty one year-old Kelsey Roberson's body is riddled with stab wounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Loveisintheair

Miami, FL

#1 May 17, 2011
This was not a car sale gone bad it was a drug deal gone bad wake up people 2 am to drop off a phone? I know of this girl I have ex friends who know here and she is bad news running with the bad crowd, doing drug runs etc. Lay down with dogs and get fleas I don't feel bad for her I only feel bad for the kids. Stellar job her mom did in raising her hope she does a better job with her grandkids (news press reports she has custody)
a long time friend

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2013
I dont feel sorry for her shes a fucking drug dealer who got a man put away for a long time after taking his phone cause he didnt have her money for the drugs sorry ass mom that rides around and sells drugs with her kids and her mom has custody of the first two oldest kelsey get real uvfucking drug dealer tell the truth it will set you free address 414 ne 15th pl cape coral
STD free

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2013
a long time friend wrote:
I dont feel sorry for her shes a fucking drug dealer who got a man put away for a long time after taking his phone cause he didnt have her money for the drugs sorry ass mom that rides around and sells drugs with her kids and her mom has custody of the first two oldest kelsey get real uvfucking drug dealer tell the truth it will set you free address 414 ne 15th pl cape coral
That's good info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People, STOP bringing your engagement/marriage ... 2 hr Single and jealous 1
Indigo Room is not a good place to work at. (Aug '17) 15 hr Anti Trump 14
News Cape residents sad to see long-standing trees r... Apr 17 Observer 1
When a Facebook friend doesn't reply to your pr... Apr 14 Sharky 2
Poll should sw 28th street bridge be closed or open (Apr '08) Apr 12 Spanky 28
It's time to clean up Southwest Florida's socia... Apr 12 Authority 10
Review; City Tavern Apr 10 Not happy 2

Fort Myers Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Myers Mortgages