Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
Markham

Dearborn Heights, MI

#44 Oct 20, 2010
Dan Gelber, obviously. Bondi lost way too many high-profile cases and couldn't even rise to the top of a single state attorney's office. Gelber had a 98% conviction rate as a Federal prosecutor and sponsored legislation to prevent early release of criminals. Plus he's a family man with 3 little kids...and Bondi stole the dog from those poor kids after Hurricane Katrina for crying out loud! Gelber is the competent, experienced choice. And to the lady who didn't want to talk politics on this forum, if you don't get involved, that's means others are making your choices for you. Grow up.
LUIGI LINGUINI

Cape Coral, FL

#45 Oct 20, 2010
i do no trust anyone that has an D .BEFORE THE NAME
lukaro

United States

#46 Oct 20, 2010
Ty wrote:
Vote for Jim Lewis who isn't a career politician like his opponents. Jim opposes offshore oil drilling and wants to legalize marijuana and get nonviolent people out of prison.
Yup he's my guy.

Since: Oct 09

Naples, FL

#47 Oct 20, 2010
All the lawyers I talked to said that she is a very good lawyer. I think she will do a good job.
Uyefdkj

Lehigh Acres, FL

#48 Oct 20, 2010
Markham wrote:
Dan Gelber, obviously. Bondi lost way too many high-profile cases and couldn't even rise to the top of a single state attorney's office. Gelber had a 98% conviction rate as a Federal prosecutor and sponsored legislation to prevent early release of criminals. Plus he's a family man with 3 little kids...and Bondi stole the dog from those poor kids after Hurricane Katrina for crying out loud! Gelber is the competent, experienced choice. And to the lady who didn't want to talk politics on this forum, if you don't get involved, that's means others are making your choices for you. Grow up.
New name big guy?
JoAnn

Saint Petersburg, FL

#49 Oct 21, 2010
Gelber is the best person for this job. He understands that it's a non-partisan position. He's way smart, he's experienced, and he wants to do the work for the right reasons.
Obviously Autistic

Winter Garden, FL

#50 Oct 22, 2010
Jay Mann wrote:
With Obama as President, I will not support any Democrat
wait...whatever happened to blaming everything on George Bush?
Oh, i get it
when you lose majorities then you can go back to blaming everything on whoever ELSE is in power
damn marxist of you
Greg

United States

#51 Oct 22, 2010
He makes complete sense which is why there is no party affilliation. Most politicians only say what is politically acceptable.
Greg

United States

#52 Oct 22, 2010
He makes actually rational sense which is why no party will support him. He is for the truth and not a political agenda. It amazes me how stupid so many people are. If you drink a beer or glass of wine and think marijuana is immoral you are a complete moron.
DOC

Winter Springs, FL

#54 Oct 22, 2010
Pam is stronger than people know, many think she is unknown. Will lead right
LarryT

AOL

#55 Oct 23, 2010
It's my choice
Dan Gelber

Marianna, FL

#56 Oct 23, 2010
Dan Gelber is my choice for Attorney General.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#57 Oct 23, 2010
we need someone like dan in this office. im scared to think what will happen to florida if anyone else wins.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#58 Oct 23, 2010
Florida, we must get back to our Democratic Roots before it's TOO LATE! The current "glitch" in the economy is the result of the last 8 years of failed policy, not the last 2 years of MOPPING up the mess they left us! Give President Obama & our Democratic leadership a chance to catch up!

Since: Oct 10

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#59 Oct 24, 2010
I have been dealing with the ATTORNEY GENERAL of FLORIDA. Unfortunately if you CAN get to a LIVE person, WHICH I CAN NOT. Tell me WHY they pass the buck when my STEPson stole our identities, posting thousands of ads on Craig's List with our NAME, ADDRESS, ALL PHONE NUMBERS, ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES. And CURRENTLY they refer me back to PORT SAINT LUCIE POLICE DEPARTMENT, who will not even take a report since June 21st. BUT YOU can leave a voicemail if you are lucky!!!!!!
Jim Kirk

United States

#60 Oct 24, 2010
Stop being screwed and screwing me stop supporting the government. Ask not how your government can screw you but why support it.
Try to twist it

Chipley, FL

#61 Oct 24, 2010
correction: compassionate person and friend

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#62 Oct 24, 2010
The above post is a copy and paste from another thread by a warped individual. Try to twist it is now registered and the only real one is the format in blue that you see above. Apologies to those posting in this thread that someone with a vendetta posted here to make it appear as if Try to twist it was spamming.
William Workman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#64 Oct 25, 2010
A defining issue to me is our insane marijuana laws which are responsible for the "Land of the Free" imprisoning more of her citizens than and nation in history. To make matters worse, it's all based on lies and backed by lobbyist and crooked politicians who would sell our children out and bring in the drug cartels and related crime which will ultimately bring our great nation to her knees. This is the most under reported issue there is for this nation. Jim Lewis has shown he works for liberty, truth and justice and not lobbyist and special interest. He has my vote. The others are all the same.
Jeffry C Shepherd

Sarasota, FL

#65 Oct 25, 2010
She is a no nonsense candidate who has fought crime and has views similar to mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backstreets bar 11 hr BackStreets Sport... 11
Stay AWAY from the pavillion at Yacht Club Beac... Sun Police warning 1
Bar/club patrons, if you want to request rap/hi... May 26 Tommy 2
Slow dancing is a piece of cake to learn and do! May 25 Slow dancer 8
News Car hit by bullets in Fort Myers May 25 Tommy 2
Only friendly, sociable people allowed at the n... May 25 Social man 1
Paul Herman Kline (Jun '11) May 25 LamarCapricorn 37

Fort Myers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance