1930s

Who.......

Friend of Goring and Himmlet.........Adolph

one who caused DEATH

?=??Para?
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2736 Aug 15, 2014
Seem the corrupt Spring Hlll Shill 5th Circuit Judge has shared a blind or two with Travis.
THE DEAD JUDGE

Spring Hill, FL

#2737 Aug 15, 2014
PARA is always talking abouut a corrupt judge

JUDGE is dead for years.....served in IDAHO......died inSpring Hill 07

so.........PARA is full of GAS

nice of PARA to be so inventive
Raven

Boynton Beach, FL

#2738 Aug 15, 2014
I would think more people would be writing posts concerning that poor little autistic boy that was set-up, beaten and left for dead in the middle of some deserted road than an issue of attorney general, that no matter who gets in nothing will change will it? The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the middle-class suffers, and crime is rampant and getting worse.

At least one good thing Scott will NOT be re-elected, getting rid of him from office will at least help florida, if not at least things will not be getting any worse!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2739 Aug 16, 2014
Raven wrote:
I would think more people would be writing posts concerning that poor little autistic boy that was set-up, beaten and left for dead in the middle of some deserted road than an issue of attorney general, that no matter who gets in nothing will change will it? The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the middle-class suffers, and crime is rampant and getting worse.
At least one good thing Scott will NOT be re-elected, getting rid of him from office will at least help florida, if not at least things will not be getting any worse!
Vote Blue in November.

Tampa, FL

#2740 Aug 16, 2014
I don't know who to vote for....but I know who to vote against..... PAM BONDI......

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2741 Aug 16, 2014
RAINGOD wrote:
I don't know who to vote for....but I know who to vote against..... PAM BONDI......
Amen to that......PAM Bondi has to go. Tea Party down to her granny panties!!!!!!
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2742 Aug 16, 2014
I bet the bitch deserved a smacking.
WHAT

Spring Hill, FL

#2743 Aug 16, 2014
Run262 wrote:
I bet the bitch deserved a smacking.
short and confusing......really Run do better
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2744 Aug 17, 2014
Don't blame the Tea Party for the likes of her or anyone else that has tried to commandeer their ideas for their own selfish goals....much like Occupy....

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2745 Aug 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Don't blame the Tea Party for the likes of her or anyone else that has tried to commandeer their ideas for their own selfish goals....much like Occupy....
Pam Bondi has to go!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2746 Aug 17, 2014
William wrote:
Prohibition must end!
Amen!!!!!!!
Juan

New Port Richey, FL

#2747 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!!!!!!!
You say you are a liberal forever, please explain why open borders is a good thing. Please explain why the money I make should be given to people that refuse to work when I started out working at the Piggly Wiggly and wanted to make more for my family? Why should I have to pay for slavery when my family never owned a slave but was a share cropper?

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2748 Aug 17, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are a liberal forever, please explain why open borders is a good thing. Please explain why the money I make should be given to people that refuse to work when I started out working at the Piggly Wiggly and wanted to make more for my family? Why should I have to pay for slavery when my family never owned a slave but was a share cropper?
Did you watch .The Hunt on CNN? I hate seeing people suffer and die. Especially the children alone out there. I guess you have never been alone as a child. I refuse to quit caring about the children.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2749 Aug 18, 2014
THIS IS RE: EXPOSING CORRUPT MEDICAL EXAMINERS AND CORONERS EVERYWHERE:

I remember Dr. Baden well...KAY SYBERS, MARTIN ANDERSON, DAVID CARRADINE, MICHAEL BROWN, ETC...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/micha...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/inde...

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2750 Aug 18, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
THIS IS RE: EXPOSING CORRUPT MEDICAL EXAMINERS AND CORONERS EVERYWHERE:
I remember Dr. Baden well...KAY SYBERS, MARTIN ANDERSON, DAVID CARRADINE, MICHAEL BROWN, ETC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/micha...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/inde...
Dr Baden is very famous. It must have cost a fortune to autopsy twice. This is like a Civil War within the US. Poor Obama........he has his hands full these days.
Juan

New Port Richey, FL

#2751 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you watch .The Hunt on CNN? I hate seeing people suffer and die. Especially the children alone out there. I guess you have never been alone as a child. I refuse to quit caring about the children.
No I did not watch CNN or any other TV news. You said you guess I have never been alone as a child. All I can say is I hope no child is left alone. I grew up in foster care until I was 18 years old. If you did not know that is when payment stops for foster parents. I will not go into detail what most foster parents really use you for, but for being alone that was me. I am glad you refuse to stop caring about the children, but what are you really doing about it? When I joined the military I found my family. I lost one friend in Haiti, lost my mind in Liberia, lost 5 friends in Iraq and 11 friends in Afghanistan. That is 17 friends dead, more that I cannot even look at anymore and you want to lecture me on caring about people. All I can say is I am so glad I do not know you. I care only about the people I know. By the way, my name is not Juan, that was supposed to be funny.
lost

Spring Hill, FL

#2752 Aug 19, 2014
some, most, many but not alllost

“Free to be me and you!”

Location hidden

#2753 Aug 22, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not watch CNN or any other TV news. You said you guess I have never been alone as a child. All I can say is I hope no child is left alone. I grew up in foster care until I was 18 years old. If you did not know that is when payment stops for foster parents. I will not go into detail what most foster parents really use you for, but for being alone that was me. I am glad you refuse to stop caring about the children, but what are you really doing about it? When I joined the military I found my family. I lost one friend in Haiti, lost my mind in Liberia, lost 5 friends in Iraq and 11 friends in Afghanistan. That is 17 friends dead, more that I cannot even look at anymore and you want to lecture me on caring about people. All I can say is I am so glad I do not know you. I care only about the people I know. By the way, my name is not Juan, that was supposed to be funny.
I am glad you found a family. The military was my ex husbands family also. What don't kill us......makes us stronger. My children served in the military also......mydaughter in Desert Storm. My family is very patriotic. We have 9 Patriots who fought in the RW. We have family in each war since. My family goes back to Virginia in the mid 1500's. My name is not Liberal either.....but I am glad I am. John Lennon is my father by radio in the 60's. I listened to him daily back in Texas back then. My 10 year old granddaughter sang the song Imagine at her school last spring. Some of us hope it is true someday.
Taxus

Maitland, FL

#2754 Aug 23, 2014
Miami Cubano wrote:
I will be voting for the most extremist right winger in the bunch which is typical of my Miami Cuban family,friends.
I want Florida so far to the right that one day we make Texas look liberal.
Dan Gelber is a common sense moderate and thus not what I and my family are looking for in a candidate.
ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!!! OK, I guess I'll vote for Dan then. LOLOLOL Love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Scott's speech (especially in his heart) 6 hr Tea Party Governo... 2
Last weekend to take in the fair 7 hr American citizen 1
Florida Mother, Daughter Give Birth on Same Day Nov 17 DILF 8
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) Nov 16 jskip 547
Obama deserves assassination for treason (Sep '13) Nov 16 ironmike369 3
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!. (Apr '14) Nov 16 ironmike369 3
Confederate soldiers burning in hell (Dec '13) Nov 16 ironmike369 7
Fort Myers Dating
Find my Match

Fort Myers People Search