Two dead in apartment complex shooting

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX 4 Now

It happened at the Gulfstream Isles apartment complex on Red Cedar Drive, just off Boy Scout Drive, in Fort Myers around 4:00 a.m. When police arrived on scene they found two peoplewith gunshot wounds, along with an unharmed 3-year-old, dead inside a car in the parking lot.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Wow...i live here so I walked over to the crime scene and I got there as soon as they were loading the bullet riddled car on to a tow truck and from where i was standing I counted 40 bullet holes..There were 2 different sizes, I dont know a lot about firearms but It looked as if 2 guns were used. Most of the bullet holes were concentrated around the drivers door handle and thru the back door. I counted about 10 that went thru the drivers side glass but the glass didnt shatter im assuming because the windows were tinted. From what i heard the police say they were 2 black victims one man and one woman. From seeing all the bullet holes that went thru the back door im amazed that none of them hit the 3 year old because they were EVERYWHERE!!! They wet that whole car up!! After the car was towed out and the police were gone i went and looked over at the actual crime scene..there was blood all over the ground. It was scary but at the same time i felt so bad that 2 people had lost their lives right here. I also found out that a week before this shooting a couple bldgs down that a 20 year old woman was raped and murdered here in her apartment and then 2 weeks ago they found a badly decomposing body in a car parked over along the fence by the nursing home. I walk my dog that way every morning. That really scared me. Ft myers is getting crazy..there was the edison mall shooting, then the colonial shoemaker blvd daylight public shooting and now this..this is all happening at very public places. I hope they find who had done these things to people. So sad..
Bebe20

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

There was a woman raped & killed also???! When did this happen?!
Cstu1125

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I also live in these apartments! 5245 building. This is outrageous! When did they find the body in the parking lot? Havent heard about that or the 20 year old raped and murdered! Awful. The news crews are still here too. come on fort myers! We want to feel safe at our home!
Michelle

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

What the hell is happening to our community?? This used to be a nice, safe place to live.
Is it drugs? Lack of good role models?
Something has GOT to change!
Fort Myers Biker

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

How can this be? I've been to Fort Myers a number of times, have ridden my rental bicycle past that apartment complex DOZENS of times before, even in the middle of the night, and have encountered nothing crimewise. Nothing! No shootings, no gunfire sounds, no robberies, no assaults, no vandalism, nothing.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Yea something up with people these days. Not to long ago, my bro n i almost got shot while going to the bustop. Now everyday night or day when im outside i get scared. It was a black car too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Fort Myers Forum right now

Search the Fort Myers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Deloy Wilkerson (Sep '09) 9 hr wahaha 2
St. Pete Pride could draw record crowd (Jun '13) Tue john 14
Sandoval Tue LEO 477 2
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) Jul 6 Baby Girl 500
Review: Prosperity Pointe Marina Jul 5 The TRUE Prosperity Point 1
Debate: Marijuana - Cape Coral, FL (Aug '10) Jul 5 Susan Sykes 69
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
•••
•••
•••
Fort Myers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Myers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••