Gas prices expected to reach record highs soon

Mar 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Press

It was just an urge to paint, at least that's what 94-year-old artist Anthony Faggotti called it.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2012
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Okey lets addres your points of contention.

(1)
yernogood wrote:
Bwahahahahhaa....you stupid mthrphqr..I DON'T care..you're so phqng dumb. I don't care.
If you do not care why do you bother to respond?

(2)
yernogood wrote:
I have my website poster all over topix and I couldn't give a crap about YOU or topix.
Again if you do not care, then why respond? Aslo if you do not care about Topix, then why do you post here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

(3)
yernogood wrote:
Keep on your pointless mission though boy. You've already lost!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA......
Tell me...Does it hurt much?
Yet again to point out your OCD, if it is all pointless then why respond if it is beneath you?
Lastly, no it does not hurt, in fact it feels great that you have crawled back under your little rock and are throwing out ineffectual "oh yeah?" post.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry this carried over from an other thread.
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Chasing cars again mutt?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA....
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

You'll have a nice page for you on the website. We're going to tear you apart. People will be flocking to these pages to phq with you!
Bwahahahahhahaaha...
It's good to be the king!
Ron Jon

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Ron Jon wrote:
(1) <quoted text>
(2) <quoted text>
Again if you do not care, then why respond? Aslo if you do not care about Topix, then why do you post here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!
(3)<quoted text>
Yet again to point out your OCD, if it is all pointless then why respond if it is beneath you?
Lastly, no it does not hurt, in fact it feels great that you have crawled back under your little rock and are throwing out ineffectual "oh yeah?" post.
Bumped for Yer who is LOSING IT BIG TIME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Oh but it does not bother him/her in the least.
yernogood

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

yernogood wrote:
You'll have a nice page for you on the website. We're going to tear you apart. People will be flocking to these pages to phq with you!
Bwahahahahhahaaha...
It's good to be the king!
How low can I go. I no longer register on Topix to see my OC posting count that I treasure so much. I had to stop doing such because all of my hate filled, racists, flaming postings resulted in all of my yernowgood related names being banned.
Once I post this comment I will try real hard to force myself to take my OCD meds to fight my alter self hating ego personality.
God I hope I don't start slamming the bedroom door on my head like I did last time I acted like an *ss on this board.
yernogood

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Ron Jon wrote:
(1) <quoted text>
(2) <quoted text>
(3)<quoted text>
Bumparooski

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Myers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Myers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••