Riverdale student killed in crash

Riverdale student killed in crash

There are 15 comments on the News Press story from Jan 10, 2007, titled Riverdale student killed in crash. In it, News Press reports that:

Jonathan Marrero, 17, of 13014 Second St., Fort Myers, died at the scene after being ejected from the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

CHACHA

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 14, 2007
Tatan ama miss you sooo much,but i know u in a better place now...REMEMBER that YOUR MY DADDY!!!!TE QUIERO MUCHO Y TE EXTRAÑO MUCHO...
R.I.P JONATHAN MARRERO WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR MINDS AND HEARTS...
Trisha Stahl

Sulligent, AL

#2 Jan 24, 2007
U been mi boi since middle school! Ill b seein u n heaven tho! R.I.P ='( love you!
llallis

AOL

#3 Jan 29, 2007
homie everybody miss you we would most defenitly want you back solo una cosa a mi dios yo le pido que entre sus brasos te encuentres dormido we all miss u R.I.P Jonathan Marrero :(
MIMI

Fort Myers, FL

#4 Feb 16, 2007
Baby we miss you. One day we will be able to see you again. We love you. R.I.P. Jonathan Marrero
MICHELLE

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Mar 13, 2007
WE WILL FOR ALWAYZ REMEMBER U. LIFE DOES THE MOST UNEXPECTED THINGS TO US. WE JUST NEVER THOUHT IT WAS GONNA TAKE U AWAY FROM US. BABY J WE WILL LOVE U ALWAYZ. PARA NOSOTROS SIEMPRE SERAS AMIGO. HOPEFULLY GOD HAS U IN A SPECIAL PLACE WHERE WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. THIS COMES FROM ALL THAT SILL MOURN U EVRY DAY THAT PASSES BY. I HOPE I GET TO C U AGAIN ONE DAY. R.I.P. BABY J. I LOVE U.
megan

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Mar 26, 2007
r.i.p.
LA DOMINICANITA

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Apr 23, 2007
baby j we all miss u....u are our homeboi babe te estrañamos mucho esperamos k algun dia estemos junto again love u baby j.....amigO lla k aL cielo tu as partiso SOLO UNA COSA A MI DIOS YO LE PIDO ES K EN SUS BRAZON T ENCUETRES DORMIDO AMIGOO,AMIGOOOO,.....JONATHAN MARRERO WE ♥ U N MISS U BABY J...HOPE TO SEE U SOON IN HEAVEN OK...LOVE U N MISS U JONATHAN MARRERO
R.I.P BABY J
Tiffanie

Fort Myers, FL

#8 May 14, 2007
Jonathan you will be missed I already miss you and its only been 4 months the fun i had with you will stay with me for the rest of my life. I know that you are our guardian angel and that you will watch over all of us. Thank you for everything!
you will always be missed!
muahz
Jasmine Marrero

AOL

#9 Jul 29, 2007
Baby J i miss you so much i wish i could where u at and get u and bring you back to us but i know you in a better place. even dough i wish you where here for you could meet your nephew buit i know you will see him from above i miss you i love u and you will be in my mind and heart until i die R I P BABY J Y BENDICION BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WHERE MY DADDY LOL I LOVE YOU PAPI WE MIIS YOU
LOVE YOU ALWAYS
JASMINE&MAMI&ANGEL &DADDY&ANDPAPI
bobert

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Jan 16, 2008
yo that was my dog caa
yo dog

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Jan 16, 2008
aaaaahhhhhh i miss u yo
da girl that lyked him

Fort Myers, FL

#12 Apr 25, 2008
hey he was so dang fine everytime i think of him and shaila i start to cry. man i miss dat sexy boy well r.i.p johnathan i love you and i miss you
MizZ Unique

Naples, FL

#13 Nov 13, 2008
i didnt noe u much bt diz mostly 4rm my cuzn daisy and ashely... dey miss n love u lots n will nvr 4get u... mine goes out 2 shaila... i miss u lotz mama n noe u in a betta place... il c u soon one day mama... i love u lotz...=[ Te kieremos y te extranamos... will nvr 4get u guyz...=[
KAZANDRA

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Mar 23, 2009
MISS YOU PAPI WISH YOU CAN BE HERE 4 LISA SWEET 15
I NOE WE WILL SEE YOU SOON AND I NOE YOU WILL BE WATCHING HER YOU MY DADDY 2... LOVE YA SEE YA SOON WHITE HAT JONATHIN...
Mandy

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2013
I love you and miss you so much ! Think about you all the time
Your cousin Mandy :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People, either be friendly to one another, or g... 7 hr Carl 1
Rap music is the scourge of ALL nightlife! 8 hr Tommy 20
News Hendry Correctional Facility still on lockdown ... (Feb '09) Mon LEO 477 9
cigarette butts causing wild fires in Lehigh Acres Mon LEO 477 3
Firestone Bar/Grille/Skybar; Four levels of RAP!!! May 1 Preacher 3
Cape Coral City Council May 1 concerned 1
Crackerbarrel Hiring Apr 29 queenie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Myers Mortgages