Tell Mel: Don't cross Honest Ziggy's in North Fort Myers

Sep 15, 2009 Full story: News Press 66

If you have ever been a day or two late with your car payment, it's a good thing you didn't buy from Honest Ziggy's Car Deals in North Fort Myers.

Full Story
really

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21 Oct 18, 2011
blockman wrote:
he tells you up front the terms of your contract you dont have to buy from him but i have had not one problem with him .he's not a bad person to deal with as long as you follow your contract .he was straight up front with me about the van i got from him . and one day when i was there i over heard him tell someone about a problem with a car before anything else was said about the car. so if you buy from him just obey the contract you put your name on.
How long have you worked for him?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#22 Oct 18, 2011
Don't buy rent to own cars.
Shigs

United States

#23 Oct 18, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you worked for him?
Exactly. When I bought a truck from him, he practically begged me to post something good about him online so he could get some points. Do your research and look these guys up folks. The internet is FLOODED with complaints about them. Theyve got a shade tree mechanic working under a tent out back who is wiring and JB welding everything he can to get those cars off the lot.
Some people cant afford a newer car or dont have credit, we work with the hand that life deals us. So for all of you naysayers, you dont know anyone's story or struggle, and im sure you don't quite "have it made" yourself. So people like us rely on the smaller used car dealers to help us out. Honest Ziggy's feeds on that and uses it for profit.
We don't need to run this guy out of business, we need to run him out of town. Who does this in the city that they sleep so peacefully in? Who does such things to single mothers, hard working men, the elderly? Greg from Honest Ziggy's, that's who.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#24 Oct 19, 2011
There’s no excuse at all for living that lifestyle other than choice. Maybe if these people put the crack pipe and the booze bottle aside, or they go back to school which most of them quit at the ripe age of 16 they could live a better life. Get an education, get a job and finance a car like the normal people do then you don’t have to worry. Look at you people here; you come to an internet forum for what? Have any of you high school drop-outs called the states attorney’s office? Do you even know what a states attorney is?
Wholelotta

Dallas, TX

#25 Oct 20, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
There’s no excuse at all for living that lifestyle other than choice. Maybe if these people put the crack pipe and the booze bottle aside, or they go back to school which most of them quit at the ripe age of 16 they could live a better life. Get an education, get a job and finance a car like the normal people do then you don’t have to worry. Look at you people here; you come to an internet forum for what? Have any of you high school drop-outs called the states attorney’s office? Do you even know what a states attorney is?
Um.... Arent you on this forum, too? Im sure you've got it made, really living the life, right? If you yourself were more educated you would know that this forum is geared to voice public opinion so that others can know what businesses to stay away from. You are just ranting and raving, and insinuating that people that contribute to online forums are uneducated drug addicts. But, I repeat.... You're in here. You may or may not be "rich and highly educated" (lmao), but one thing you are extremely skilled at is making yourself look like a tool.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#26 Oct 20, 2011
Wholelotta wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... Arent you on this forum, too? Im sure you've got it made, really living the life, right? If you yourself were more educated you would know that this forum is geared to voice public opinion so that others can know what businesses to stay away from. You are just ranting and raving, and insinuating that people that contribute to online forums are uneducated drug addicts. But, I repeat.... You're in here. You may or may not be "rich and highly educated" (lmao), but one thing you are extremely skilled at is making yourself look like a tool.
What kind of tool? There's so many of them to choose from.
wholelotta

Naples, FL

#27 Oct 20, 2011
I actually did a search on you and I am definitely not the first person to insinuate that you are a tool. In fact, it looks like you spend all day posting on forums, blogs, and news stories. You certainly haven't done much with your life besides collect off of the government and stare at a computer screen. Maybe you aspire to be a professional blogger? Sorry things haven't worked out for you.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#28 Oct 21, 2011
wholelotta wrote:
I actually did a search on you and I am definitely not the first person to insinuate that you are a tool. In fact, it looks like you spend all day posting on forums, blogs, and news stories. You certainly haven't done much with your life besides collect off of the government and stare at a computer screen. Maybe you aspire to be a professional blogger? Sorry things haven't worked out for you.
Oh..goodie. You’ve joined the YNG fan club. Well, welcome. You’ll get your magic decoder ring and official membership papers and badge in the mail any day now. So in this vast search you did of me, tell me, how far did it take you? What kind of tool did the other kids say I was? You’ve been able to concur through this timely and detailed search of me that I collect money from the government? NEAT! I stare at more than my computer screen, sometimes I stare off into space and think what life would be like without lowlifes. I paint a pretty picture! Hey, girly, hate me if you wish but every one of us is where we are because we put ourselves where we are. Nobody else, just we. I’m certainly not going to eat your bait and tell you what I have and what I aspire to have, why should I? You know enough about me just by what I say about people that are lazy and quit. What’s so bad about me having that opinion? I already know every person posting here with the exception of me is a taker of the government welfare system, who else buys a rent to own car? You don’t have to sorry things didn’t work out me, after all, I’m better off than you.
im blind

Cape Coral, FL

#29 Oct 21, 2011
it sounds like "honest ziggy" ain't all that honest.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#30 Oct 21, 2011
Hahhahhahaha…it’s ironic really? Its where all the people that rip people off go to get ripped off then complain about it!
Brojump

Cape Coral, FL

#31 Nov 12, 2011
blockman wrote:
he tells you up front the terms of your contract you dont have to buy from him but i have had not one problem with him .he's not a bad person to deal with as long as you follow your contract .he was straight up front with me about the van i got from him . and one day when i was there i over heard him tell someone about a problem with a car before anything else was said about the car. so if you buy from him just obey the contract you put your name on.

I looked at several cars on his lot. He told me of mechanical problems and that he can't guarantee anything. He also charges zero interest on 90 day financing. Seemed like a guy just trying to make a living like the rest of us.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#32 Nov 12, 2011
He's a bum and a thief that takes advantage of those less financially fit. That is a FACT! He’s a lowlife scum that doesn’t know the meaning of an honest living. A man that assumes ALL people that are not financially fit are stupid and be conned. He as pointless as a bowling ball.
Leroy Jones

Punta Gorda, FL

#33 Nov 12, 2011
Greg and Steve at Honest Ziggy Car Deals are good people. You buy / finance the car AS- IS. It is a used car. If you expect a new car, then go to a car dealer. AAAAA++++++ Honest Ziggy! Great to do business with!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#34 Nov 13, 2011
This is a shyster joint. ALL buy here pay here lots are shyster joints and you aren't financing ANYTHING. The guys a low rent thief.
Everyone knows that!!!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#36 Nov 14, 2011
Struck a nerve with another imbecile I see.
Welcome dum dum.
Mocks You

North Port, FL

#37 Nov 14, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
Struck a nerve with another imbecile I see.
Welcome dum dum.
_yernogood-: 6,300 post in five months. Nothing OCD in posting forty two times a day on four dozen different papers and hundreds of different topics is there.
How many times have you been banned now yernogood? Must be up to a little less then a dozen times hasn't.
You have used the same amount of yernogood variants names as well.
Just break the neurotic, psychotic, OCD habit by getting back on your meds.
Don't feed this poor troll soul people. Rather if you want to post a responce, just offer your pitty.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/_yernogoo... -

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#38 Nov 15, 2011
There is NOTHING honest about Ziggy and the drunken drug addicted lowlife scum that works for him.
lnurf

Cape Coral, FL

#39 Mar 1, 2012
he is a little argent but he's strait up.I bought a car last year and have paid it off.Greg told me before I buy go take it to my mechanic.I did put it on the lift went over it pretty good,A few problems along the way,but it's a used car.Now I own a nice good on gas little car.Also if son is having problems.Look like Dad's doing what he can.Not your biz anyway.Have a heart.Oh lol
Brad

Cape Coral, FL

#40 Mar 2, 2012
lnurf wrote:
he is a little argent but he's strait up.I bought a car last year and have paid it off.Greg told me before I buy go take it to my mechanic.I did put it on the lift went over it pretty good,A few problems along the way,but it's a used car.Now I own a nice good on gas little car.Also if son is having problems.Look like Dad's doing what he can.Not your biz anyway.Have a heart.Oh lol
Did "Honest" Ziggy tell you which mechanic to take it to for the inspection?
yernogood

Cape Coral, FL

#41 Mar 19, 2012
Any lowlife that buys a car from a lowlife like this guy doesn't deserve any sympathy when they get ripped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 24 min stryk 2,988
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr corruptman 2,142
Sarasota vs. St. Petersburg vs. For Myers, whic... Tue missspeller 2
Deputies arrest three 'violent offenders' on dr... Tue charles montgomery 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
Ashley clements and tyler mattingly Mon KLR 1
Park Harrasement Sep 28 Kate 2

Fort Myers Jobs

Fort Myers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Myers News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Myers

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]