FMB properties eyed for traffic relief

FMB properties eyed for traffic relief

There are 1 comment on the WZVN-TV Fort Myers story from May 8, 2012, titled FMB properties eyed for traffic relief. In it, WZVN-TV Fort Myers reports that:

Fort Myers Beach leaders are making a play for some prime island real estate. They're asking staff to study the price of privately owned land at the foot of the Matanzas Pass Bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN-TV Fort Myers.

Save our Beach

Fort Myers, FL

#1 May 8, 2012
It's tragic how Mayor Larry Kiker and his council of clowns want to keep spending more of the tax payerís money. They wanted to spend millions in building a new town hall that was turned down by over 85% of the residents, millions in beach re-nourishment, millions in a new sewer system, Newton park, Mound house, the list goes on, yet he fraudulently claimed a homestead exemption on his property that he claimed to have rented only to be caught and let off without criminal fraud charges and penalties. What a crook and now he wants to be a Lee County commissioner. Havenít we had enough dishonest politicians failing to pay their fair share? Vote no to keep this crook from stealing more for the tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask out a bartender = up to 135 years to life i... 1 hr Bar man 2
A couple incidents of young little girls being ... (Aug '15) Thu waybackwhen 5
Sea life ? Jul 19 Kylady 1
San Carlos Park Canals (Aug '16) Jul 12 PigglyWiggly 3
Review; Backstreets bar. Jul 12 Matt 2
Backstreets bar Jul 12 Jess 20
News Heightened security expected on Fort Myers Beac... Jul 5 Prince John 1

Fort Myers Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance