william

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 21, 2010
The Vets there are good. but the women working in the office are rude.You can overhear them gossiping about the clients.Even thought the Vets are good who wants to be be treated badly by the office staff? Doesnt the Vet know or care what is going on? Sheesh
Ginger

AOL

#2 Jan 21, 2010
william wrote:
The Vets there are good. but the women working in the office are rude.You can overhear them gossiping about the clients.Even thought the Vets are good who wants to be be treated badly by the office staff? Doesnt the Vet know or care what is going on? Sheesh
I know what you mean, William. I like the Vet there, but the
a couple of the gals working there are unprofessional and impolite.
I hate going there knowing how I'll be treated before the Vet comes into the room. Once he's in there they stop being mean to the client.
Marie

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2012
The hospital located on Del Prado is a complete disgrace! The vet diagnosed my dog wrong and for over 6 months, he recieved, and I paid for , the wrong treatment!!!!!!!! Only afer getting a second opinion from a different vet at a different practice, was my pet given the correct treatment! You are so right also, the staff are very rude and unproffesional. Maybe they should be working at Taco Bell???
karen

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Nov 19, 2012
I like it there and really enjoy the receptionist and aids too.

They take exceptional care of my dog. They know both her name and my name upon entering. When we arrive it is common that other staff members come out to visit my girl. I guess she is like the miracle dog or something.

The staff behind the counter do not gossip when I am there because we are engaged in other conversation.=]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lani Kai revamps rooms and reputation with $500... Nov 16 JIM 8
Error prompts $2,514 water bill for Cape Coral ... (Mar '11) Nov 15 ActionMgt 4
Naples woman steals cell mate's debit card number Nov 11 American 15
Man Finds Body Inside Foreclosed Home He B... Nov 7 Marcavage s Emission 2
Cape Coral man buys home, finds body inside Nov 7 DILF 8
Share Nov 4 Go Blue Forever 1
Review: Carlton Bryan Oct 30 username 1

Fort Myers Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Myers Beach News, Events & Info