United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Judged:

This business is a joke. They tried to sell me damaged items and when I refused, they said I could get a new set from them for another 50% more or a "store credit" which is no good since I have to pay 50% extra to replace the set I ordered. Then they yelled at us when I said I wanted a new set for the same price or I would call my credit card company and told us to 'shove it up your a$$"

Ridiculous. Don't shop here, they deserve to go out of business.
FMB-QT

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

Nah, Hugh is not like that... I am a local on Fort Myers Beach where Island Treasures and Rickshaw is located and the BikeLuvR above is more than likely one of those people that never has fun doing anything, ever. Island Treasures is a little rough around the edges, but so is everything else on FMB. Thus the appeal of the island atmosphere. Even jaded locals like me have a certain fondness for landmarks like Island Treasures & Rickshaw it gives the island its character & charm. If you're gonna gripe about cheap crap being over priced... WTF are you doing on this Island???
AJ on the Beach

Fort Myers Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

After reading the first review, I wasn't going to go there, but did just for the hell of it. Was treated like a real customer, he could have sold me more parts to repair a break system, but just put enough to fix it and have me on my way. After a month and several rides the fix is still working. The labor charge was vert reasonable.
The first reviewer should be ignored. That ezperience was so far from mine, I wonder if it wasn't from a competitor?
Bluerock1

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Just bought 2 bikes from Hugh. Great quality bikes, fair prices, and very friendly service. They know what makes a good beach bike. I would recommend Island Treasure and Rickshaw to everyone!!!
BeachRider

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Had a great time riding two Fat Sands Bikes that i rented for the afternoon last weekend. This appears to be a new lineup for the shop, the TommiSea's bikes were new; our rental experience with the shop was quick and easy. These bikes are recommended for a great ride in the sand.
Blondie0940

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

This place rocks! Fast friendly service, great prices, and it's a place with so many cool bikes! They even have a rickshaw service!! Had a great experience there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Myers Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 hr Liberal forever 2,954
Naples woman steals cell mate's debit card number Aug 23 NWAC 18
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Taxus 2,120
Cape man allegedly shakes baby, causing permane... Aug 21 blah 21
13-year-old indicted as adult for murder of hom... Aug 20 LEO 477 1
Review: IL Tesoro Italian Restaurant Aug 16 Bri Curious 2
•••
•••
Fort Myers Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Myers Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000