Englewood, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Friday, July 19, 2013

To: The Editor

Subject: The Holocaust was a European event

“The Holocaust was a European event”

It is probably too late to stop the building of a Holocaust memorial on the grounds of the Ohio Statehouse, which I have toured. The Holocaust was a historic tragic European event that my WWII parents and their siblings and cousins fought and helped to end with their friends, about seventy or so years ago. I have read the books, seen the movies and toured some of the battlefields.
I do not wimp out and wilt with (white-liberal) Holocaust, injustice-to-Indian, slavery or racism guilt. I also think that the massive and misplaced World War Two Memorial should not be cutting and cluttering up our national mall in Washington, D.C.
In 1973, while facing the evil empire on the Eastern Front (and serving in the U.S. Army as a SHAPE tape ape in Belgium and at Prum Post in West Germany), I toured the Anne Frank house, that I had read about, in Amsterdam. An Ohio historic memorial there would have been out of place, inappropriate and crazy.

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio

London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 19, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Friday, July 19, 2013
To: The Editor
Subject: The Holocaust was a European event
“The Holocaust was a European event”
It is probably too late to stop the building of a Holocaust memorial on the grounds of the Ohio Statehouse, which I have toured. The Holocaust was a historic tragic European event that my WWII parents and their siblings and cousins fought and helped to end with their friends, about seventy or so years ago. I have read the books, seen the movies and toured some of the battlefields.
I do not wimp out and wilt with (white-liberal) Holocaust, injustice-to-Indian, slavery or racism guilt. I also think that the massive and misplaced World War Two Memorial should not be cutting and cluttering up our national mall in Washington, D.C.
In 1973, while facing the evil empire on the Eastern Front (and serving in the U.S. Army as a SHAPE tape ape in Belgium and at Prum Post in West Germany), I toured the Anne Frank house, that I had read about, in Amsterdam. An Ohio historic memorial there would have been out of place, inappropriate and crazy.
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
No dumbass, it was a WORLD event.

Crack a book sometime and study.
Fan of Leon The Man

Lewisburg, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Noooooooooo...the Holocaust happened in German occupied or controlled territory, with assistance from too many occupied citizens, in Europe. Facts, not feeeeeelllliinnnnggggsss. The Japanese genocide against the Chinese might be considered as a holocaust, but not the Jewish one about which people bitch and have fun; and use as an excuse to send Israel foreign aid and guns, since 1948, to prove that we do not hate Jews or the Jewish state which we have to say are great. But, like ya know, we need no Holocaust memorial or museums in Ohio, including at the Air Force Museum where we do not want to see 'em.
The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Obviously, some of these loony little net nuts and wannabe squat-to-pee media sluts do more breeding and bottom feeding than reading; history being a mystery to most of them, these dumb dependent dependable-Dimuhcrat Obama quim who have never had to think, sink or swim. They hate the nation that we built and are full of liberal-white guilt, always willing to wimp out and wilt.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Lewisburg, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Where else in the world is there another Battle of Leatherwood memorial, monument or museum? I want to see 'em!
Library Lover

Lewisburg, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Do not whine! Look and see how easy this was for me to find! Do not boohoo, even YOU can do it too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust

P.S. Like ya know, did this entry mention the great state of Ohio?
London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2013
God, the last poster used 4 different names, but the same ip number
God

Lewisburg, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Says you. Boofuckinhoo. They were bright and the Holocaust information and context is right. I made the Jews and made the mistake of making you.
London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2013
God Damn Inbred Leon Harrison wrote:
Says you. Boofuckinhoo. They were bright and the Holocaust information and context is right. I made the Jews and made the mistake of making you.
God would not talk like that, you river rat!
The Hack Checker

Englewood, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Yes, he would.
George Lincoln Rockwell

West Hartford, CT

#11 Jul 20, 2013
London Ambos-Kilgore wrote:
God, the last poster used 4 different names, but the same ip number
Führer Leon Harrison must cleanse his blood from Jewish influence and adhere to communist non-colored guidelines. He will lead the White race as we create the German empire in Amerika.
Gun Nut

Tipp City, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Better than Africa or Meheeco, like ya know, despite these li'l wannabe squat-to-pee media 'hos who do not want to go or live there to fairly share and show the nasty natives how much they really dare to care. They could at least move to and reform the Middle East by taming the turd-world Moozlum beasts. I fear that I will live or exist long enough to see China, the Philippines and Mexico move here...minus the cheap sweet sexy young senoritas, Filipinas and cute little gooks.
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Boofuckinhoo, I love the Jews more than you, because the U.S. government has been sending my donations to the Jewish nation for the past 47 years, unlike these little liberal queers.
Brandan Whitesler

Montréal, Canada

#14 Jul 20, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Boofuckinhoo, I love the Jews more than you, because the U.S. government has been sending my donations to the Jewish nation for the past 47 years, unlike these little liberal queers.
Boofuckinhoo, we knew you were a Jew ankle grabber!
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#15 Jul 21, 2013
As I have demanded and hinted, Mr. Harrison's literature ought to be printed. Oh, the romance, can I order my autographed column copies in advance?
Brittany Sturtevant

Wallingford, CT

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
As I have demanded and hinted, Mr. Harrison's literature ought to be printed. Oh, the romance, can I order my autographed column copies in advance?
50 Shades of Leon Harrison

Did you even pass the 6th grade you smelly old creep? You are ugly, not intelligent, and narrow minded.
The Old Cold Warrior

West Milton, OH

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Regardless of guilt and passion, I have to ration my compassion, that is unless there is some way that I too can get or force the public to pay; then I too can be so nice, regardless of cost or price.
Devil Anse Hatfield

West Hartford, CT

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Englewood, Ohio - Leon Harrison is at his mommy Elizabeth Allen Harrison's house that is owned by the deceased Joel B Harrison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort McKinley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know of any local women who posed naked ... 8 hr dickdaddyfromCinc... 8
Angelica Campos (Jun '10) 21 hr cats 252
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 hr speakthetruth 31,796
Net Nut Wed The New Cool Warrior 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Homeboi 19,642
Alabama firm wins $153M Wright-Patt contract, e... Wed Leland Schuler 1
Campus-area stabbing victim was trying to prote... Wed Lush Dave Drunk 8
Fort McKinley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort McKinley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News