Family member arrested in fatal Northglenn stabbing

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR

Northglenn Police have arrested one man in a fatal stabbing that killed an 18-year-old high school student and wounded two others.

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
az1 badboy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#326
Apr 9, 2010
 
Peace and grace once filled our space as Angels guarded our doors., But peace is dead the Angels fled and Grace became a Whore.,A loved one died as Angels cried and Satan laughed and lied., And now he sings and dances springs around the Angels with the broken wings.,With nothing left we bow our heads and know that we have lost., A son a bro a friend a foe but it was someone we will love., As police searched and question everyone why do we look surprised? Isn't this the way we want to raise our kids to kill and die before our eyes? Neither do police and News say this was a "Statistical Gang Relate." So all these comments I have read are typical to hate., The words are filled with bitterness and angered shoves! I only pray to God this never ever happens to Somebody you LOVE! RIP all young victims of street crimes all over this earth! Trust me when I say this was not the reason your mother gave you birth! GBU!
Beth

Grand Lake, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#327
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

az1 badboy wrote:
Peace and grace once filled our space as Angels guarded our doors., But peace is dead the Angels fled and Grace became a ****.,A loved one died as Angels cried and Satan laughed and lied., And now he sings and dances springs around the Angels with the broken wings.,With nothing left we bow our heads and know that we have lost., A son a bro a friend a foe but it was someone we will love., As police searched and question everyone why do we look surprised? Isn't this the way we want to raise our kids to kill and die before our eyes? Neither do police and News say this was a "Statistical Gang Relate." So all these comments I have read are typical to hate., The words are filled with bitterness and angered shoves! I only pray to God this never ever happens to Somebody you LOVE! RIP all young victims of street crimes all over this earth! Trust me when I say this was not the reason your mother gave you birth! GBU!
Hi Az1 badboy

I'm sorry you lost a friend, and those are pretty words, but I want you to look over the forum and pay attention to the words of the family and friends of young Juan.

Several times his family spoke of these boys and other family members being in gangs.

It's so sad to see such a young person involved in crimes as serious as car theft. The fault does not rest on the shoulders of society or the community as a whole. The fault lies on the shoulders of those who introduced him to the gang life, be it an older relative, friend or by the turning of the head of the elders in his family.

There is no disputing this young kid was where he was by his own choice, as ill fated as it was.

I sincerely hope you and others see how this has effected the people around Juan. I hope you and others will step away from the gang lifestyle. There is so much to live for, so much honor in living an honest, law abiding life. I suspect this is the first you have been told of this.

Your screen name reeks of menace. Don't take pride in being looked upon as scourge.

It's society's responsibility to punish criminal enterprises, which is what gangs are. Please consider walking away from the gangs and anyone who participates, be they family or friends.
az1 badboy

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#328
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neighbor ready to move wrote:
Jenny
I live in this neighborhood, and know that the crap you are typing is so far off base it's not even funny. The cops have the right guy, and I know this because neighbors of mine that live on this area saw what happened and told the cops what they saw. My friends don't know your family or the others that were SLEEPING when those kids were messing with their car at 2:00a.m. What the hell were they doing out at that time anyway? Did your buddies / family call the cops or ambulance if they are such victims? I really hope so. There is no secret murderer running around. Those people that got hurt are suffering from multiple knife injuries. They might even still be in the hospital. Your guy is in jail, so he must not be hurt all that bad.
You can insult the cops all you want, you just make yourself look stupid. Yeah, there are some dumb cops out there but in this specific case they look right. Maybe you should stop your comments because all you are doing is hurting your loved one in jail with this "gangbanging" crap. What if the cops are reading your comments? Your family does not need the crap you are peddling. Unless you were there, you should shut up about the incident itself. People love to make rumors up and believe them, no matter what. Its like a damn middle school in this neighborhood. Do you really think the police just make this **** up? If they did, it will come out in court and your loved one will walk out a free man. If the cops are right, you will look like the biggest fool alive. You don't live here, and you don't understand the violence I'm sick of dealing with. You are right about one thing regarding the cops. During the day anyway, all I see them doing is running radar pulling over every damn driver they can instead of patroling the streets helping to keep us safe. That crap is getting old too. I wonder how many cops actually work on crime instead of traffic.
One thing u must understand I am a victim of the system myself and know how lazy these cops are and how they work! My son was beaten by his baby-sitter at only 2 yrs old I got charged with child abuse when I was at work!! That man that hurt my little boy NEVER saw a day in jail!! He is walking around a free man while my son is not with me anymore!! So before you open your mouth about how fabulous the police are in Colorado understand they always look for the quickest way to solve the case!! And here is where you truely prove your lack of knowledge about me!!! I am a native of colorado and lived on 104th and pecos for years!! I went to Huron Middle School before it became an alternative school!! My first love Jesus "Jesse" Rosales was murder in Northglenn when he was only 14 and I, 15. So do NOT tell me that I do not know what I'm talking about!! I know that one of the guys lived two doors down from my murdered friends house that was involved in his death. Investagate about someone before you open your mouth again because it is you who appear to be the stupid one.
lil sisz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#329
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Yeah they do got the wronq story.!!
Wuero(Jose) and Johnny were like brothers.!!
We know the true story and you quys arn't doinq your damn job riqht.!! His funeral was today and we are hurtinq and so is his kuzzin qett him outta jail.!! r.i.p demo g
booger

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lil sisz wrote:
Yeah they do got the wronq story.!!
Wuero(Jose) and Johnny were like brothers.!!
We know the true story and you quys arn't doinq your damn job riqht.!! His funeral was today and we are hurtinq and so is his kuzzin qett him outta jail.!! r.i.p demo g
i didn't know you should get out of jail since the killer was a family member and sad for what he did--give me a break--all is forgiven right?--at least the family seems to think so
Neighbor ready to move

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#332
Apr 10, 2010
 
az1 badboy

Wow. Maybe you should learn how to read, because your lack of education is glowing in your response. Not in one area in my previous post did I say how "fabulous" the police are. In fact, I was criticizing them in my city.

Try not to be such a blind, ignorant fool. I'm so done with posting with you stupid little gang banging fools. Try growing up to being a law abiding citizen. Bye.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#333
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

A poster above mentioned spaying and neutering gang members the first time they are convicted of a crime.

THIS IS GENIUS!

Total removal of testes and complete hysterectomy would not only deter gangs, it would neutralize them and discourage others.

GENIUS I SAY, G E N I U S!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#334
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Neighbor ready to move wrote:
az1 badboy
Wow. Maybe you should learn how to read, because your lack of education is glowing in your response. Not in one area in my previous post did I say how "fabulous" the police are. In fact, I was criticizing them in my city.
Try not to be such a blind, ignorant fool. I'm so done with posting with you stupid little gang banging fools. Try growing up to being a law abiding citizen. Bye.
I think AZ badboy1 is also Jenny from Mesa AZ.
Dynamyte

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#335
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never Would Have Guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say this shouldn't be happening to our children. It doesn't happen to my children because we took them out of the Denver area and raised them away from gangs and people like you.
Hypocrite - you are VERY judgmental. God isn't the only one we have to answer to. I'm certain you are intimately familiar with the judicial system.
I understand what's happening to your children. YOU are raising them in a gang mentality, in the violent Mexican culture, crappy schools and crappy neighborhoods. Then you boohoo about what's happening to your children.
If you really give a damn you'd have ICE programed into your phone and call the gang unit every time you see their nasty crap going down. BUT YOU DON'T. You instead cry about how this shouldn't be happening to your children. Here's a news flash IT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDREN.
WAKE UP!
As for my job, I own 2 successful businesses, which are supplementing your welfare check.
Thanks for my welfare check Mrs.Lopez (Hispanic) were living large, the medical marjuana comes in handy when I'm playing my video games :) Thanks Again! Keep working hard.

Since: Feb 10

Grand Lake, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#336
Apr 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Spay and neuter for a safer, cleaner tomorrow.
toxic lvoe

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#337
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

okay one thing people, if yuh dont know them dont start assuming shit!! get yuhr facts straight!!! these two guys grew up with eachother!! why in hell would he kill johnny!!! soo shut yuhr god damm trap!! the family is going trough tough times they dont need BS from dumb A** people!! and the god dam police needs to get their lazy asses and do some investigating!!! f***** PIGS!!!
gimmee a fn break

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Never Would Have Guessed wrote:
A poster above mentioned spaying and neutering gang members the first time they are convicted of a crime.
THIS IS GENIUS!
Total removal of testes and complete hysterectomy would not only deter gangs, it would neutralize them and discourage others.
GENIUS I SAY, G E N I U S!
I say GO AWAY.....I've gotten to the point where I just scroll past your idiotic ramblings. You hittin' the ole brown bottle or something?
gimmee a fn break

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sad in Northglenn wrote:
I moved to this neighborhood about three years ago. I have a wife and two young children. My wife and I are both hard working professionals, with hopes and dreams for our children.
I have lived all over the state of Colorado, as well as the Denver metro area, and I have never seen such a horrible Police force in my life.
Before moving to Northglenn, I have had a couple of speeding tickets in the last 16 years, mostly as a teenager... but then I moved to Northglenn, grown up, with a career and a family, and I have had 7 speeding tickets! Really? I can't get in my car without getting pulled over, in this town! And these tickets are EXPENSIVE!
So add to this... last summer, there was a man BEATEN TO DEATH, in the street, about fifty feet away from this latest stabbing. There was also another stabbing in the park, one block over, last summer. Also, my vehicle was broken into at Christmas and there was thousands of dollars worth of damage done....
And where are the Police when all of this crime is happening? I'll tell you where. They are sitting there on Washington, Huron, Malley Drive, with their radar guns pointed at traffic because THAT is what makes them money.
I am sick about all of this. My kids futures are not looking good, living in this town. Northglenn government is ruining this place. I am getting my family out of here as soon as possible. Furthermore, we are going to stop shopping / spending money in Northglenn, stop driving in Northglenn, stop paying taxes in Northglenn... basically, stop coducting all commerce in this town. I'm tired of this place.
Oh, you BIG OLD CRYBABY...boo-hoo.....& just where the hell is this utopia you're moving to? Did you just wake the feck up? HAte to burst your bubble, Bub, but crime happens EVERYWHERE!! I'm so sure Northglenn's going to miss your crybaby ass!
A Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am a neighbor... I don't know any party involved. Gangs and all this junk mean nothing to me. Race means nothing to me. A person died. Two people got stabbed by protecting their property... Someone died. Let it be. the police know the truth.
Momo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Apr 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wow, for someone who doesn't know John and Guero (Jose) like I do, as well as their family members, you should actually keep your rude/racist comments to your self. People who do not know, think they know what had happened; Quit f'n assuming stuff. There was NO GANG RELATED ANYTHING INVOLVED in this situation;lmao DO NOT blame it on being hispanic...GEES what's wrong with AMERICANS these days. Don't automatically blame anyone for wanting to steal a car, or starting fights because all ya'll do not know. It hurts me to know Johnny is gone, not only that it really hurts just seeing what harshful things people have to say. Do you understand or know how it feels to have someone say you "murdered" your cousin? Or This person killed their family member? It hurts bad. You white people and haters should really watch what you say.. like some one else said it's bad enough the family and friends are suffering greatly! We do not need any more of your guys' rude,OR "think you know it" comments! I love you Johnny! Neverforgotten G...R.i.P. Jaun Rodriguez<3
As for you Guero, your never forgotten either, always thinking of you..!
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Apr 30, 2010
 
f-uck both of 'em.

i hope they are both barking in Hell

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
May 1, 2010
 
Momo wrote:
Wow, for someone who doesn't know John and Guero (Jose) like I do, as well as their family members, you should actually keep your rude/racist comments to your self. People who do not know, think they know what had happened; Quit f'n assuming stuff. There was NO GANG RELATED ANYTHING INVOLVED in this situation;lmao DO NOT blame it on being hispanic...GEES what's wrong with AMERICANS these days. Don't automatically blame anyone for wanting to steal a car, or starting fights because all ya'll do not know. It hurts me to know Johnny is gone, not only that it really hurts just seeing what harshful things people have to say. Do you understand or know how it feels to have someone say you "murdered" your cousin? Or This person killed their family member? It hurts bad. You white people and haters should really watch what you say.. like some one else said it's bad enough the family and friends are suffering greatly! We do not need any more of your guys' rude,OR "think you know it" comments! I love you Johnny! Neverforgotten G...R.i.P. Jaun Rodriguez<3
As for you Guero, your never forgotten either, always thinking of you..!
YOU shouldn't be accusing anyone else of being a racist.

These two thugs got what they had coming.

Loving parents don't raise creeps like these two.

Two less lowlife on the streets.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

By the way Momo - These creeps have a cousin named Shauntal Rodriquez who, on this very post, admits, no brags, about these two punks being gang members.
no name

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jun 23, 2010
 
rest im peace jhonny :(
Mrs Marquez

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Nov 17, 2011
 
We Miss And Love you Johnny.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Lupton Discussions

Search the Fort Lupton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr 15 paula baby 30
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Apr 10 Ninis big sis 1,105
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 3 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Grumpy old fart 284
CO Who do you support for Attorney General in Colo... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Darrel hyberg SR 24
51st state question answered "yes" in 6 of 11 c... Nov '13 jconroy 2
Fourseasons Tourcrusar (Jul '06) Nov '13 George 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Lupton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Lupton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••