First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MommaJ

Corning, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2009
does anyone know a website where I can see the pics of basic training going on right now in Fort Leonard Wood? My son just started April 1.
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#2 May 22, 2009
MommaJ wrote:
does anyone know a website where I can see the pics of basic training going on right now in Fort Leonard Wood? My son just started April 1.
Not too sure if you ever found the site but ive been looking as well my husband went on april 20th and keeps telling me they have photos up on a site but i always forget what it is by the end of the conversation due to all the feelings. If you have any idea I would appreciate if you could share. What Mos is your son in?
indawoods

Mount Vernon, MO

#3 May 23, 2009
Google Fort Leonard Wood. That should help you find the website you are looking for.
Faith

Bangor, WI

#4 May 23, 2009
indawoods wrote:
Google Fort Leonard Wood. That should help you find the website you are looking for.
http://www.wood.army.mil/1-48IN/

There you go! I don't think they link the website on the official website. What platoon is your husband in? Mine is in 4th - Delta Dogs. He went in on April 13th. How you holding up?
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#5 May 23, 2009
My husband is in the 1st platoon charlie company 35th engineer is all I really know. Im doing the best I can with working and raising our four month old son. I must say I was hoping it would get easier as the days went by. But it only seems to get harder as far as emotions go. I miss him like crazy hes my best friend and I cant wait to see him. The phone calls help but there always so short except for on mothers day I actually got to talk to him for 15min. Spoke with him last night but only for nine until he had to get back in formation. How about you?
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#6 May 23, 2009
oh and by the way i live in houston tx what about you? Dont know why it says chicago
indawoods

Mount Vernon, MO

#7 May 23, 2009
Mybeautifulrescue wrote:
oh and by the way i live in houston tx what about you? Dont know why it says chicago
This topix will list where ever your server link connected, not your computer location. Took me awhile to understand that. I live near the fort and visit the post often-great museums.
Faith

Bangor, WI

#8 May 24, 2009
Mybeautifulrescue wrote:
My husband is in the 1st platoon charlie company 35th engineer is all I really know. Im doing the best I can with working and raising our four month old son. I must say I was hoping it would get easier as the days went by. But it only seems to get harder as far as emotions go. I miss him like crazy hes my best friend and I cant wait to see him. The phone calls help but there always so short except for on mothers day I actually got to talk to him for 15min. Spoke with him last night but only for nine until he had to get back in formation. How about you?
My husband is in the 4th platoon. He graduates on June 18th. I had a really really tough time in the beginning also. I thought I was prepared, but I wasn't. We have 5 children (I have 2 and he has 3!) Some days are easier than others. I usually get a phone call on Sunday so I'm going nuts waiting for it right now.

It must be very difficult to take care of yourself AND your 4 month old. Thank God my children are old enough that I just need to be there for them with support and supervision. I don't think I could handle a newborn by myself right now. I'm sending you lots of good thoughts. You can do this! Your husband is going to be so proud of you!
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#9 May 24, 2009
I want to thank you both for giving me such inspiration to keep going forward. I was never prepared for this. The only thing I wanted to do was make my husband happy and support his decision. I honestly don't know how any of us women do it but I know that as long as I have people who can relate to what I am going through I will be alright. By the way does anyone know where to find the BCT photos for my husbands company?
Faith

Bangor, WI

#10 May 24, 2009
Sorry, I don't know the link for that one. Wait... is this it?

http://www.wood.army.mil/35th/

It doesn't look like they have pictures posted yet.

I thought I was prepared for this also... It blew me away how my husband's absence caught me off guard. If you ever want to talk feel free to email me. We have to support each other. My address is faithskams "at" charter.net
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#11 May 24, 2009
Yeah I came across that website as well. It looks like they haven't updated since march. Ill just have to ask him again a million times before I get an answer hah...Most definetly and you do the same my email is mybeautifulrescue@att.net its the name of my husband and my song. Its always good to talk to someone who can relate to what your going through.
nisi papke

Rexburg, ID

#12 May 25, 2009
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wood.army.mil/1-48IN/
There you go! I don't think they link the website on the official website. What platoon is your husband in? Mine is in 4th - Delta Dogs. He went in on April 13th. How you holding up?
Thank you. My son left then too. Nice to chat with a fellow wisconsinite.
Faith

Bangor, WI

#13 May 25, 2009
nisi papke wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. My son left then too. Nice to chat with a fellow wisconsinite.
What company is your son in? How are you handling all of this? You must be very proud of him!
mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#14 May 27, 2009
well My email has changed you can email me at ramireec2006@yahoo.com
BarbB

United States

#15 May 27, 2009
DOES ANYONE HAVE SITES WITH PHONOS OF THE BASE,MY DAUGHTER ARRIVES ON MAY 28TH.FROM ALASKA
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#16 May 31, 2009
Ive still been looking for the site with the basic training pics for my husband..Still have had no luck looking for them so I decided to just wait till he writes me with the answer. Instead of getting my hopes up to be let down again. So what MOS Is your daughter in?
Mybeautifulrescu e

Houston, TX

#17 May 31, 2009
Oh and one more thing does anyone know anything about the essoyance pass? My husband said he will be having one either on the end of june or the weekend of july fourth? Because after he will be starting ait training. His graduation will also be on august 7th
Gail

Blanchardville, WI

#18 Jun 6, 2009
Mybeautifulrescue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too sure if you ever found the site but ive been looking as well my husband went on april 20th and keeps telling me they have photos up on a site but i always forget what it is by the end of the conversation due to all the feelings. If you have any idea I would appreciate if you could share. What Mos is your son in?
I would like to know this as well. My son went in this month on the 3rd. Thanks.
MommaJ

Corning, NY

#19 Jun 9, 2009
My son is at 31st EN BN 1st PLT I believe he just graduated from basic training on June 4th, and is supposed to graduate from AIT on June 17th. I am from Upstate NY.
MommaJ

Corning, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2009
Correction: My son graduates from AIT on July 17th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Leonard Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Grady Wed know its true 1
St Robert Tattoo Shops (Jan '13) Wed know its true 10
Trisha Holton May 25 love 2
Home Health Care (Aug '14) Apr '15 ShirleyWill12 7
Is it true NCO`s were sleeping with new soldier... (Jan '09) Apr '15 OldSapper 27
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Apr '15 Jasmon3y 19
murderous ink tattoo Apr '15 just askin 1
More from around the web

Fort Leonard Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]