Newman Sexual Harassment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Woman

Troy, VA

#21 Nov 3, 2013
So, it is true he's been questioned about this sexual harassment?
Womanizer

Troy, VA

#22 Nov 3, 2013
I have heard rumors of him causing an employee to leave work because she felt uncomfortable.
Innocent Bystander

Washington, DC

#23 Nov 3, 2013
Womanizer wrote:
I have heard rumors of him causing an employee to leave work because she felt uncomfortable.
Apparently that is the status quo. No one seems to be saying otherwise.
Wonder

Hopewell, VA

#24 Nov 3, 2013
This conversation is the Gob boys, if your smart Newman you'll have investigation done on all comments here.
You might be surprise who they are.
They want you out because you won the race last time and their buddy is not there to play holding hands, plus you held officials accountable.
Scapegoat

Ruther Glen, VA

#25 Nov 4, 2013
Wonder wrote:
This conversation is the Gob boys, if your smart Newman you'll have investigation done on all comments here.
You might be surprise who they are.
They want you out because you won the race last time and their buddy is not there to play holding hands, plus you held officials accountable.
There we go.again. If Newman did wrong, it had to be thr GOBs. Newman, a man of excuses.
HaHa

Hopewell, VA

#26 Nov 4, 2013
Scapegoat wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go.again. If Newman did wrong, it had to be thr GOBs. Newman, a man of excuses.
Disagree! Slander is not "There we go again"!
Not Slander

Colonial Heights, VA

#27 Nov 4, 2013
I do not see anything that would be categorized as "Slander" in this thread... looks as if people were asking questions, never accused anyone of anything. Looks as if the Newman crew is jumping the gun on this one. Read the posts slowly and you shall see that no one has slandered him, but has asked a question. Nothing worse than any of the Newman supporters have done throughout this race.
haveproof

Hopewell, VA

#28 Nov 4, 2013
Here is a question for Not Slander. Why doesn't someone come forward with proof? Are we not supposed to be innocent until proven guilt in America or have we elected Cloninger already? Sorry it was three questions.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Talking about slander, how about the ex-mayor Pelham calling Newman and Mitchell "Klan" members. That racist POS had better run for the hills if a law suit comes her way. It made it on Channel 6 news, and she was trying to back track. But her true "blackness" showed through. Anyone can see who the real racist is.
ralph

Chester, VA

#30 May 30, 2015
sure was hushed up. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good fishing spot In chester Jun 28 Ted 2
Searching for "Anchors Away" Jun 27 Believe It 34
Hopewell School Superintendent has idea to deve... Jun 26 Buddy Mitchell 68
Anchors Away disappear again? Jun 24 anchors away 2
News New Hopewell stormwater fee begins in August Jun 23 just me 4
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 22 slutty mouth 27
Lost Wages Jun 17 Silent Echo 2
More from around the web

Fort Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE