Upcoming Sheriff's Election
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Hopewell Hopeful

Atlanta, GA

#271 Nov 5, 2013
I personally don't live in Hopewell but wish I had the opportunity to vote. I have read all the posts to this forum and it only appears that the folks on here are using it as a way of bashing law enforcement. I'm sure all candidates have good ideas on how they will make changes and in their own eyes, they are all for the best. Please people, let's focus on what really matters and get the best man in the Hopewell SO.....Luther Sodat!!!
Billy Bob

Hopewell, VA

#272 Nov 5, 2013
Your Vote Counts wrote:
Brenda Pelham
13 hours ago near Hopewell.
It's almost over but the end cannot come without your input and support. Please come out tomorrow, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 between the hours of 6am and 7pm and exercise your right to VOTE. I ask you to VOTE for Luther SODAT for Hopewell Sheriff and David COLINGER for Hopewell Commonwealth Attorney. Those considering voting for Cathie Mitchell and Rick Newman should re-conssider because you should ask the question 'why our first African American Chief of Police, Steve Martin, is still not Chief of our Police Department. I believe Mitchell anddefinitely Newman were a part of the Klan that politicked behind the scene that had a part in ensuring he resigned from this position. Therefore at the end of the day, they should remember 'what goes around, comes around...they will not be in those positions either!!!! Again, VOTE SODAT for SHERIFF & CLONINGER for COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEY. They are Hopewellians we can trust with integrity and character. Councilor Brenda Pelham.
P.S. Please re-Post to all of your Facebook Friends on your page as well. THANKS
I wish that Pelham could see how racist she is by always playing the race card. Just her supporting Cloninger would be reason enough to vote for anyone opposing him.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#273 Nov 5, 2013
Pelham is the REAL racist of the group. And to think she was our mayor. What a F-ing joke. But she may be fired or go to jail for the slander that she has committed, this is a REAL legal deal. CBS-6 has had it all over the news-----not funny Brenda.
HaHa

Hopewell, VA

#274 Nov 6, 2013
Brenda Pelham puled her race card out and accused those to of being Klan members, isn't it ironic that the sheriffs election was decided in ward 3 which includes Mansion Hills where several of the GOB's live. So now Pelham got her wish and her boy got elected and she will have to answer to those good old WHITE boy money providers the rest of her time in office....
HWS

Waynesboro, VA

#275 Nov 6, 2013
thanks John Hunter for ruining the election
Just the Facts

Colonial Heights, VA

#276 Nov 6, 2013
HWS wrote:
Welcome to the world of the GOBs. They did it in the Ward 1 race last time and they did this time.

Why anyone would put themselves and their families through the scrutiny of an election when they know they have baggage that will come out is beyond comprehension.
HWS

Hopewell, VA

#277 Nov 6, 2013
Pelhem shold be sued..Sorry Cathie you should have won
onetimeposter

Prince George, VA

#278 Nov 6, 2013
i just can't resist coming here ONCE to feed some crow and gloat:... All you halfwit morons who claim the "GOBs" rule the world and are drooling into your kool-aids today because kathy mitchell got her ass whipped... Come on and say it with me now... SHERIFF LUTHER HERMAN SODAT!
Oh one more thing: GO TO HELL
HWS

Waynesboro, VA

#279 Nov 6, 2013
onetimeposter wrote:
i just can't resist coming here ONCE to feed some crow and gloat:... All you halfwit morons who claim the "GOBs" rule the world and are drooling into your kool-aids today because kathy mitchell got her ass whipped... Come on and say it with me now... SHERIFF LUTHER HERMAN SODAT!
338 Votes Is not getting your ass whooped....
Justified

Chester, VA

#280 Nov 6, 2013
onetimeposter wrote:
Funny comment. Obviously you have no idea as to what you are referring to. Luther is a nice guy, but all know he will be a puppet
Furthermore, th GOB's pretty much do run the city. I saw it first hand every morning when Daly went to Elders office to get his marching orders.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#281 Nov 6, 2013
Getting rid of Judge Nye, and the worm Daley, was the best things happening to Hopewell in years. It sure pissed off the GOBs, that is why they are on the rag about everything. It would be nice if the old farucks would go off and die.
Really

Burke, VA

#282 Nov 26, 2013
HWS wrote:
Ask John if you can read the sh**y text message Cathie wrote to him tell him he was nasty to ruin her chance in this election! What a joke it doesn't matter if she lost by 360 votes or 1 she is still a looser! Where is she working now? With Monique ? Lol
Really

Burke, VA

#283 Nov 26, 2013
SHE WOULD PUKE!
HaHa wrote:
no he is going to kiss your Mom with that mouth
SOS

Hopewell, VA

#284 Nov 27, 2013
her mouth is always full of someone
haha

Hopewell, VA

#285 Nov 27, 2013
SOS wrote:
her mouth is always full of someone
From what they say about you - you should know all there is about a full mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for "Anchors Away" Fri anchors away 59
Pelham New Mayor of Hopewell! (Jan '15) Jul 29 question 30
News Son seeking Moore's Lake memorabilia (Oct '06) Jul 28 Sharon 108
Mental health question Jul 26 Done 3
Hottest girls list (May '13) Jul 22 Who wrote this 13
News Juvenile shot on Hinton Street (Oct '09) Jul 22 twiddle 4
Hopewell police department is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jan '13) Jul 21 still seeking j... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lee Mortgages