PAT pushes into Hopewell

PAT pushes into Hopewell

There are 3 comments on the Hopewell News story from Jun 17, 2011, titled PAT pushes into Hopewell. In it, Hopewell News reports that:

Public transit is expected to arrive in Hopewell in September. Over the summer, Hopewell Public Works will install crosswalks and signs for the 29 stops on the new Hopewell Circulator route for Petersburg Area Transit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hopewell News.

Jeff Hoffman

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2011
I think transit is a great thing for Hopewll.
Patty

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 18, 2011
I hope this works out well. Perhaps it will be helpful in making it possible for those who don't have personal transportation to have better access to jobs that are too far in distance from their homes to walk.
Great

Hopewell, VA

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Definitely needed in this area, but one bus for 10 miles and 29 stops may make for a really long round trips and waiting times. A monthly pass would be a plus as well. Glad it's getting started though:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beacon should have a dress and conduct code. (Jan '14) Tue Obsession 24
Why is Buddy Mitchell not a liar anymore??? (Jul '14) Tue Obsession 35
Poll Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... (Aug '14) Tue Obsession 42
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... (Aug '14) Tue Obsession 35
Kenny Amos hasn't paid his court awarded judgem... (Oct '15) Tue Obsession 5
Kenny Amos not licensed or insured / poor workm... (Jul '14) Tue Obsession 5
Night classes Feb '17 Bewildered bob 1

Fort Lee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Lee Mortgages